Bulls Preference

blkmale80

Male
Real Person
Don't want to start any Controversy or Offend anyone but I'm curious to know what the lady's think about Bulls Preference.

What I mean in a Bulls Preference is what u look for in a Bull does the Bull have to be African American/Caribbean/Parts from Africa UK Etc... someone who is basically black.

Perhaps a dumb and silly question maybe you will tell me it depends on the Bull himself where he's located geographically/is his tool well equipped/moreover.......

Why this particular topic because I ask someone recently about this and got great feed back from her.

Please.... share with me your thoughts.

This is an interesting topic and I've had this discussion with a friend just last Thursday.

So my personal preference depends on my taste that week. Generally speaking, I preference African-American men but I've had great experiences with bulls from St.Thomas and the Caribbean. Bulls from Africa are rare here in the Midwest but we made special arrangements to meet one I was curious about. He was very very talented but really didn't seem as interested in the domination aspect as much as just getting laid well.

The bulls from the North American area seem to grasp the importance of the situation a little more thus are a little more intense when taking me.

This is an interesting topic and I've had this discussion with a friend just last Thursday.

So my personal preference depends on my taste that week. Generally speaking, I preference African-American men but I've had great experiences with bulls from St.Thomas and the Caribbean. Bulls from Africa are rare here in the Midwest but we made special arrangements to meet one I was curious about. He was very very talented but really didn't seem as interested in the domination aspect as much as just getting laid well.

The bulls from the North American area seem to grasp the importance of the situation a little more thus are a little more intense when taking me.
The lady was saying something similar but only added if the vibe was right and if she had a connection with the Bull. I guess each region has a different perspective as you pointed out.

Now that having been said; when I was in Nassau we ran across a French bull on vacation and I just melted in his arms. A French voice just drops my panties right there

I live in a very multiracial city, with an established West Indian black community and a newer African community. I have been with guys from both communities including an African living in a hostel who hasnt been here long, and enjoyed all of them.
I think culturally there is a slight difference between the guys, in so much as the UK black lads were more laid back and the African guy was more formal and polite but made little difference to me. Variety is the spice of life!

I live in a very multiracial city, with an established West Indian black community and a newer African community. I have been with guys from both communities including an African living in a hostel who hasnt been here long, and enjoyed all of them.
I think culturally there is a slight difference between the guys, in so much as the UK black lads were more laid back and the African guy was more formal and polite but made little difference to me. Variety is the spice of life!
Good pointers Ann especially the African man I would assume they are more traditional perhaps maybe reserve at first. Pending on the setting and venue.

Back