Hi, I'm a young boy about to become a cuckold. I have a great and very sexy girlfriend, which is why I am here to inform and meet people with experience.
The idea is that I see the good and exciting part, but the more I feel in desire, the more I am afraid. Fear of feelings ...
So I would love to hear bulls opinions, how good is it for you guys when you take other guys' wives? how do you feel and especially what you feel for the weak boys?
What is your attitude in the position of conqueror?

I want to overcome my fear and fulfill my dream with my girlfriend, so please tell me in the worst, aggressive, offensive terms. I want to support
Thank you:)
We love to fuck your sexy girl friend.

Hi, I'm a young boy about to become a cuckold. I have a great and very sexy girlfriend, which is why I am here to inform and meet people with experience.
The idea is that I see the good and exciting part, but the more I feel in desire, the more I am afraid. Fear of feelings ...
So I would love to hear bulls opinions, how good is it for you guys when you take other guys' wives? how do you feel and especially what you feel for the weak boys?
What is your attitude in the position of conqueror?

I want to overcome my fear and fulfill my dream with my girlfriend, so please tell me in the worst, aggressive, offensive terms. I want to support
Thank you:)
You have a very sexy girlfriend , please keep on sharing her pics so the BULLS can see her

Back