Bulls needed!

cuckyboi4BBC

Gold Member
From
IN, US
Well, my wife/cuckoldress is currently staying with her mom for a while because her mom is having some health concerns. She is living in St. Anne, IL near Kankakee...she is in need of some hot Black Bulls to cum and service her. She has promised to send me pics of her doing all sorts of nasty stuff with her Bulls that she won't do with me ever again! So if there are any Bulls in the Kankakee, IL area that would like to get my cuckoldress, drop me a line and i will put you in contact with her!Bobbi, my wife.jpg

Aren't there any Bulls in the Kankakee area that want to use my sexy wife while she is there? She is yours for the taking!

Still looking for Bulls near Kankakee...even from Chicago if you are willing to make the drive down to St. Anne. It's about 60 miles south of Chitown! She needs some BBC while she's away, Guys!!

hey. hope i'm not too late. i just moved to Kankakee from maryland. let me know if she's still looking for some BBC. i'd love to get in contact with her ASAP!

No, you are not too late Sir...please send me your email address, i will email you soon and then will put you in touch with her!

Hello sweet friend.
Its great to read your profile that you are looking for a friend.
I am kunal 28 yrs, 5'7", 65kgs wt. from india
Decent looking, fit,slim, hygienic & clean shaved guy
I am seeking friends too and break free from same routine life.
We can together enjoy awesome moments of fun experience and cherish it for life time.

I assure you will be very comfortable with me immediately as i am not pushy but believe in taking things with respect & privacy..

Well, my wife/cuckoldress is currently staying with her mom for a while because her mom is having some health concerns. She is living in St. Anne, IL near Kankakee...she is in need of some hot Black Bulls to cum and service her. She has promised to send me pics of her doing all sorts of nasty stuff with her Bulls that she won't do with me ever again! So if there are any Bulls in the Kankakee, IL area that would like to get my cuckoldress, drop me a line and i will put you in contact with her!View attachment 74980
Sexy white body

Back