Bulls needed!

cuckyboi4BBC

Gold Member
From
IN, US
Well, my wife/cuckoldress is currently staying with her mom for a while because her mom is having some health concerns. She is living in St. Anne, IL near Kankakee...she is in need of some hot Black Bulls to cum and service her. She has promised to send me pics of her doing all sorts of nasty stuff with her Bulls that she won't do with me ever again! So if there are any Bulls in the Kankakee, IL area that would like to get my cuckoldress, drop me a line and i will put you in contact with her!Bobbi, my wife1..jpg

Well, my wife/cuckoldress is currently staying with her mom for a while because her mom is having some health concerns. She is living in St. Anne, IL near Kankakee...she is in need of some hot Black Bulls to cum and service her. She has promised to send me pics of her doing all sorts of nasty stuff with her Bulls that she won't do with me ever again! So if there are any Bulls in the Kankakee, IL area that would like to get my cuckoldress, drop me a line and i will put you in contact with her!View attachment 74845
Ready for real BBC??????? sexy ass pose.

Still looking for Bulls near Kankakee...even from Chicago if you are willing to make the drive down to St. Anne. It's about 60 miles south of Chitown! She needs some BBC while she's away, Guys!!

Back