Bulls, how much would you let a cuckold be involved?

circusill

would you let a cuckold eat your cream pie out of his wifes pussy?

would you let a cuckold kiss his wife during and after she's sucking you off?

would you let a cuckold get a hand job from his wife while you are having sex with her?

would you let a cuckold lick his wifes clit while you are having sex with her?

would you let a cuckold be on the bottom of a 69 position with his wife while you fuck her doggystyle?

would you let a cuckold suck your cock with his wife?

would you let a cuckold get a hand job from his wife while you are having sex with her?

would you let a cuckold be on the bottom of a 69 position with his wife while you fuck her doggystyle?

I agree to all of them. Such is what a cuck hubby's role are meant to entail.

ALL IS TRUE BUT THE LAST ONE IS PREFRENCE....

You know things can be dun with Dr. know and white guys can make some very hot girl.

Unless someone is truly transgendered and needs the surgery to feel complete, it shouldn't be done.

Unfortunately, they still can't make a real pussy. They can make something that looks a lot like the real thing, sort of feels like one, but it just don't work the same. It doesn't have the right muscle structure, glands, type of flesh, etc.

Besides, with all the women out there, why ruin a perfectly good cuckold by turning him into a fake female?

In my relationship there's only one I submit to and thats my wife. Mainly because there a lot of things on that list I'd quite happily love to do such as clean her pussy or being underneath licking her clit as she was being fucking full of cum and then cleaning her black lovers cock and getting it hard again for him to fuck her again. She knows this though and doesn't want me to get more pleasure out of the experience then she is getting.

1. The cuckold could be not to want eat the creampie.

Good cuckold could be also NOT wanting to be a meddlesome cuck. Be a good cuck..

Reading most of the threads here I wonder the ratio of men who are cuckolds to the ones like my husband. Who definitely isn't. Interesting question isn't it?

I can just see my husband if I were to tell him I wanted him to do any of the above, except the one where he licks my clit while I am getting fucked. We are in agreement about that, but the other choices. Well lets just say there would be a big problem. Thats why boundaries are set beforehand I guess. So glad we talk to each other. Carry on all.

Back