Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Well he may be an Alpha, but simply as a CD who is taking control as a Dominant mistress. The thing is that the wife, the woman is really the one in control. She has the power to stop it all in it's tracks. Instead she has given herself to her Dominant, allowing him to be in control of her. She also is controlling her white husband; he is the true submissive. He must do what his wife demands and keep her happy. He is also submissive to the Black man, for all his white superiority he now knows that the Black man has risen up to a place of dominance over most white men, most especially sexually. As we realize our sexual inadequacies we give up more and more power to Black men. Our wives see this and they want to experience that power and then give themselves to those Black men. Our white women are attracted to that power and as white men decline and Black advance more and more women make that journey

WTF, phobic bro ! I love when a hubby preps, sucks swallows and cleans me after and YES I will Top him. If theres 5 holes to bust in I'll take it.
I have prepped sucked and cleaned for all my wife's lovers whenever they wanted. I will always be on my knees for an Alpha man with or without his woman. My submission to those men does not begin or end with simply sucking their cocks. I know my place and that I am far from ever being an Alpha. Fuck me if you like...

WTF, phobic bro ! I love when a hubby preps, sucks swallows and cleans me after and YES I will Top him. If theres 5 holes to bust in I'll take it.
We love it when hubby can get in on the fun. Hard to find black guys confident enough in their sexuality to enjoy the attention. We do love a BBC big enough for us both to share.

I once had a girlfriend who had started sleeping with a black man. She would meet him and a half hour round trip would turn into 2 1/2 hours. I knew the times she slept with him because she would have me perform cunnilingus on her. I realized this because the third time it happened I saw his succulent load as I began licking. I was so turned on at the thought of her being pounded full of his girthy black love rod. I sucked her dry. She was trying to degrade me but I thanked her and she soon began dildoing me pretending to be him promising to let me watch him fuck her and saying she wanted to see me suck him off and watch him ass fuck me but it never happened. She's long gone and I am looking for a new girlfriend who will not let me down by lying to me but will deliver to me a bull who will take me while she watches
us white boys need to find hot women like that!

I have prepped sucked and cleaned for all my wife's lovers whenever they wanted. I will always be on my knees for an Alpha man with or without his woman. My submission to those men does not begin or end with simply sucking their cocks. I know my place and that I am far from ever being an Alpha. Fuck me if you like...
Your are far far from being a Beta !

You know something funny, you can tell ignorance by the words they use. If you are being ****** to do anything against your will, call the police. Real pansies are few and far between.

Last edited:
I once had a girlfriend who had started sleeping with a black man. She would meet him and a half hour round trip would turn into 2 1/2 hours. I knew the times she slept with him because she would have me perform cunnilingus on her. I realized this because the third time it happened I saw his succulent load as I began licking. I was so turned on at the thought of her being pounded full of his girthy black love rod. I sucked her dry. She was trying to degrade me but I thanked her and she soon began dildoing me pretending to be him promising to let me watch him fuck her and saying she wanted to see me suck him off and watch him ass fuck me but it never happened. She's long gone and I am looking for a new girlfriend who will not let me down by lying to me but will deliver to me a bull who will take me while she watches
This is so familiar. I too had a GF who had a black BF at the same time. She would tease me, get me hard, refuse me sex and would not let me cum. She liked getting me so horny that I would do anything to be allowed to cum. She got me to give him BJ's, all the way, and also go down on her after they had sex. She would tie my hands behind my back and ******* my c&B's mercilessly. I would do anything to find another GF or even a BBC to do those things to me now.

My wife has a very different perspective of forsing a guy to suck BBC. She makes me beg. She believes that it makes me even more submissive by making me beg her and/or beg our Black Dom.
you're so very lucky! your wife sounds very hot and sexy!!!

all this stuff about alpha and beta is crap and the rest is just sex. The ones who are in charge have pussy and they decide what happens even if they pretend to be submissive. That woman you think you own or control will boot you if you do not please her and yes a lot of the women like to see their husbands suck cock because it is reassuring to them and makes them feel in control

My wife has a very different perspective of forsing a guy to suck BBC. She makes me beg. She believes that it makes me even more submissive by making me beg her and/or beg our Black Dom.
maybe she can control you even more by keeping you in chastity and/or take photos/videos of you sucking Black COCK and threaten to blackmail you with them by posting the photos/videos on the internet if you don't do everything she wants you to do

Back