Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

That is the Cucks purpose to clean off the bull or wife if required, this is so he is involved but not actively participating in the same way as the bull participates with the female. Once the female becomes accustomed to BBC it is important that she is never contaminated with white cock again.

I am a black man and i love what this site promotes but another guy sucking another guys dick is straight up gay!!! If you like a guy sucking your dick then you are straight up gay!!! Faggot!! Homosexual!!! Stop tryna say it is about dominance, I want to dominate the white woman and hope her husband enjoys me pleasuring his wife. At no point in time is there any contact required with the man. If it happens, it is straight up gay!!

People need to listen and listen well I'm a white man I would suck a black cock in a second right now I'm fucking myself up the ass with a big black dildo I'm not a queer I love pussy and I love sucking cock and taking it up the ass too if people have a problem with that that's too bad but the first chance I get to suck a big black thick throbbing cock and then take it up my ass I'm going to and when it comes I'll have him come down my throat I'll have him stick his cock down my throat why he ejaculates I love the way a black cock glistens when he pulls out of a mouth and asshole her pussy I plan on making his many black cocks listen as I can but don't worry I'll suck white ones yellow ones red ones and I'll eat every piece of pussy I can find and hopefully that pussy will be filled with jizz

I am a black man and i love what this site promotes but another guy sucking another guys dick is straight up gay!!! If you like a guy sucking your dick then you are straight up gay!!! Faggot!! Homosexual!!! Stop tryna say it is about dominance, I want to dominate the white woman and hope her husband enjoys me pleasuring his wife. At no point in time is there any contact required with the man. If it happens, it is straight up gay!!
So, then, you think it is gay.

i get nothing but compliments on my pink tattooed manpussy from all
I would love to watch my husband ****** to give head to a black bull!
I once had a girlfriend who had started sleeping with a black man. She would meet him and a half hour round trip would turn into 2 1/2 hours. I knew the times she slept with him because she would have me perform cunnilingus on her. I realized this because the third time it happened I saw his succulent load as I began licking. I was so turned on at the thought of her being pounded full of his girthy black love rod. I sucked her dry. She was trying to degrade me but I thanked her and she soon began dildoing me pretending to be him promising to let me watch him fuck her and saying she wanted to see me suck him off and watch him ass fuck me but it never happened. She's long gone and I am looking for a new girlfriend who will not let me down by lying to me but will deliver to me a bull who will take me while she watches

If sucking black cock makes the white man gay, then having a white man suck your cock is gay too. I have never sucked a cock of any color but I am not against a cuckold doing it. I am a cuckold but no one can ******* me to do anything, not a wife and not another man. I do not think that sexual acts alone is gay, if two men love each other and don't desire women, that is gay.

If sucking black cock makes the white man gay, then having a white man suck your cock is gay too. I have never sucked a cock of any color but I am not against a cuckold doing it. I am a cuckold but no one can ******* me to do anything, not a wife and not another man. I do not think that sexual acts alone is gay, if two men love each other and don't desire women, that is gay.
Its funny how people judge the one sucking the dick is bi/gay. But the one who has a hard on and allowing his dick to be sucked by another man is not bi or gay himself he is just "dominant " BS if his dick is hard and he wants it sucked by a another man then his status is the same as the one performing.

Face it, we are white males, all of us are sissy fags and nothing more. WE crave to be on our hands and knees and having a hard and erect black cock in and out of our mouths. Taking the sperm seed of blacks the same as just about all white women crave as well.
You may be a sissy fag but do not say all white men are to make you feel normal. This white man is neither a sissy or a fag. I guarantee I speak for a lot of the white men on here.
And if you think the blacks allowing you to suck their dicks are straight then you are really not facing reality.

Back