Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.

I encourage all black bulls to do this.

You are probably thinking its gay. But its not about that. Its about the ultimate dominance over a white man. It is the ultimate sign of submission for the white man.

Doing it in front of his wife will humiliate him even more. His wife will never be able to look at him the same. This will give you 110% control over the couple. Not only does the white wife love your big black cock, but the husband as well. You can taunt and tease him endlessly. You will own the couple once this happens.

Yes i agree it is 100% about humiliation. I do not believe it is gay if a black man is shoving his dick down a white bois throat. Or even up a white bois ass.

The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.

In other words the white boi becames the black mans/white womans bitch.

.... the cuck is an important part of a cuckolding relationship not just a thing in the way or a thing just around

So very true!
Without the cuckold it would be just a black man and a white woman hooking up which might be just a one night stand or maybe a repeat or two.

With the cuckold, the dynamic changes because the cuckold makes it possible for his Wife's lovers to enjoy having casual sex with her on an ongoing basis without worrying about getting tied down, making any commitments or taking on any responsibilities. Cuckolding allows the Wife to enjoy having a full and varied sex life and provides services that enhance her enjoyment of her and her lovers time together.

This can range from the simplest things such as booking and paying for a hotel room, dinner and chauffeuring his Wife to her lover and then picking her up afterward to actually being present to help undress them, care for their clothing, serve refreshments, provide lube and other accessories to enhance their pleasure, perform clean up and any other services as required.

With established long term lovers who are invited to the white couples home, the cuckold takes care of the housework, purchasing the groceries and other supplies as well as doing the cooking and clean up in order to free his Wife's time so she can entertain her lover. Unless invited to be present to serve them, the cuckold will sleep in the guest room or on the couch while his Wife and her lover enjoy themselves in the master bedroom.

Any and all of these are actually mini-vacations provided by the cuckold in gratitude to the men who give his Wife the pleasure she is entitled to.

It does change things once a wife sees her husband on his knees with a mouthfull of Black cock. There is no way she'll ever see her hubby as an equal again. he's basically been demoted and an Alpha has taken his rightful place in the relationship .
my gf watched in lust and fascination when i knelt for her Bull the first few times, and it wasn't long until she started participating by encouraging me to do better...suck harder and deeper...and then her finishing Him off with a handjob after i'd gotten Him close. She loved aiming His erupting cock while i knelt in front of him, so He'd coat my face while she laughed at me and passionately kissed Him.
She knew i'd occasionally rebel, but reminding me of the pictures she took and her thinly veiled threats like 'do you remember i have all your email contacts' got me back on my knees in a hurry, apologizing for thinking i was anything but a cuckold and opening wide for her Bull.

It does change things once a wife sees her husband on his knees with a mouthfull of Black cock. There is no way she'll ever see her hubby as an equal again. he's basically been demoted and an Alpha has taken his rightful place in the relationship .
I'd like to endorse this point. I am not gay, and have not been inclined to, or ever ****** to, or desired to be involved with black men. The nearest was when my wife's lover waved his hard cock at me and invited me to come and discover for myself why my wife and ******* loved to suck on his cock. I declined and it was never pushed or raised again. However a number of women we knew out there told us of seeing their husbands submit and the thrill of seeing it. I suspect the reasons for women's excitement is more complex that simply the act but that is just me 'rationalising'. Once the husband has submitted he just has no grounds for criticising his wife for her 'affair.'

One of my work colleague's in Harare was banned from his home for six weeks by his African gardener, (a Tyson look alike), so there would be no ‘mistakes’ as to the fatherhood of his wife Kathy’s next baby. Six weeks later when he returned home the gardener told him he could not come back in, and would never see his ******* again unless he knelt and sucked. Kathy said she was deeply shocked, and aroused, when her husband knelt and started sucking, and was later fucked.

Another told me she desired to be fucked by a black man and was a ‘willing’ blackmail victim, but it was only seeing her husband off to one side kneeling and sucking one of the African ‘witnesses’ that she was able to throw off all her restraints and sexual desire turned into emotional submission as well.

But it is not just wives. One of the Africans we knew well claimed the best way to break in a white family was to fuck the ******* in front of them all. After that the rest of the family were ‘easy.’

Breaking away from the thread slightly, one of our friends Joshua had three African wives. The youngest Daura (in her 30’s) was a predator in her own right and acted to help her husband get white women, (which enhanced her status as ‘favourite’ wife).

Daura told me she was not a lesbian, but nothing give her a greater thrill than having, than having a white woman or girl kneeling between her legs pleasuring her.

Before she had met and married Joshua she had worked in the city as a maid to white families, dusting, washing floors, and running around after them.

Now married to a rich African she could make white ‘madams’ and girls run around after her. Making them lick between her legs was not about sex, or the pleasure, it was the sheer power of making white females do this to her after all the years she had run around after them.

Realising she could make such women kneel and accept it when she started ‘peeing’ over their pretty faces and into their mouths was an ecstatic thrill.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is so true I was at first told just to watch my wife take BBC and then one night he said that he wouldn't fuck her anymore unless I sucked his cock. She loved his cock so much she told me I better start sucking. Now my cock is locked in a cage and she fucks as much black cock as she likes.

Back