Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

During our first two years in the cuckold life style my wife, Nadia, only dated one Black man. He was primarily interested in just fucking my wife. Sometimes he let me watch, but other than that there was little interaction between us. But when he transferred to the east coast, Nadia found Roger, a more aggressive Black man. He was younger and had more stamina than her previous lover. Roger felt the need to dominate, humiliate, and degrade the white cuck, just as his ancestors were by white slave owners. He started by verbally abusing me. Which I didn't mind as I felt it helped pay for the sins of my ancestors.

Then one weekend when he came to visit, Nadia was having her period and also suffering from stomach flu. Roger felt sorry for her and didn't insist on sex with her. So he told her that I would substitute for her. She said that he was the master and could do what he wanted, but could she watch? He agreed to let her see him take me.

He undressed to show off his manly body. Then I was ****** to strip so the Nadia could see my inferior anatomy. Roger grabbed my head and i knelt down before him and took his cock in my mouth. Nadia watched as i sucked his cock. i hadn't learned deep throat yet, but i sucked and teased his cock with my tongue. He enjoyed fucking my mouth and it took only a few minutes before he filled my mouth with a massive load of cum, which I obediently swallowed. After I licked his cock clean he let me go and complimented me for being a good cock sucker.

That experience changed the dynamic of our marriage. Watching me on my knees taking Roger's Black cock in my mouth and bowing to the power of the Black man, Nadia saw me in a different light. There was no way she could ever view me as an equal in our life style. Nadia saw me as I saw myself. I was not a man like Roger and so didn't even deserve to be referred to with masculine terms. I accepted the superiority of the Black man and agreed to be dominated by himmsk8.jpg. Though submissive to Roger, Nadia now realized that she was superior to me. From then on she exerted her dominance over me in our relationship.

Do you do it?
My hubby and I started off as swingers. I think he thought we would play with lots of single females and maybe a few couples. After a few years I grew very bored with girl girl sex. And many white couples the hubbies had performance issues. Our first time with a black couple I was like OMG
This is amazing!!!! After that I specifically looked for only black couples or IR couples where the guy was black. Problem was most black guys women didn’t want to fuck a white guy anymore than I did.
So I started seeing a few of the black husbands alone or with just my hubbie there. Soon they started bringing their buddies and before you knew it, I was all about single bbcs. I wouldn’t trade it for anything. My hubby has learned to do clean up and suck cock when he’s ordered to do so. He knows better than to say no. I love the new pecking order.

white guys can get more sex now - they just need to surrender to black cock
View attachment 1936503
Yeah black dick does make me feel like a bitch it takes the masculinity right out of me like it never was there in the first place I feel more like a woman sometimes I wish I could turn into one when I'm with the black man so submissive I can't resist them it's like a moth to the light and I think about it and I I don't want to resist it when I'm not near Antioch pills stronger about it but as soon as I get near one immediately Big f** for black cock I mean I really want it. If the black man that turn me out would have kept me and stayed with me I would have got sex change for him I love him I love his dick I love him I want him. He told me no matter what happens in the future if I decided I wanted to get married to a woman and future he could just pop right up and take me right away from it he's alright if you did walk through the door I would serve him if he ask for her my wife I'd give him my wife I divorce her if he told me to that dick f***** me up in 15 minutes I was in love with black dick and I knew I would do anything he asked me to and I did and I would do it again so this picture here I can see that black dick is truly the best thing in the world

My hubby and I started off as swingers. I think he thought we would play with lots of single females and maybe a few couples. After a few years I grew very bored with girl girl sex. And many white couples the hubbies had performance issues. Our first time with a black couple I was like OMG
This is amazing!!!! After that I specifically looked for only black couples or IR couples where the guy was black. Problem was most black guys women didn’t want to fuck a white guy anymore than I did.
So I started seeing a few of the black husbands alone or with just my hubbie there. Soon they started bringing their buddies and before you knew it, I was all about single bbcs. I wouldn’t trade it for anything. My hubby has learned to do clean up and suck cock when he’s ordered to do so. He knows better than to say no. I love the new pecking order.
Lucky lucky lucky man. That's one of the reasons why I still date women because they attract black men hopefully I can use that to my advantage I wish I found a woman like you

This is how the bull takes the lady - slow deep and pleasurable - he fills her and impregnates her.
View attachment 1938248

And this is how the bull takes the sissy. Pump her rough and tame her. The wife watches the sissy squeal in pain as the bull tears that boi pussy.
View attachment 1938244
That's hot. That just makes me feel like a b**** right there take me however you want it that looks good to me though

That is pretty damn hot!

To me, it was erotic to be ****** by our Bull to suck his cock while my wife watched and called me 'fag'. That was so hot. Since it was obvious I liked sucking cock so much, in time both my wife and our Bull became very comfortable with referring to me as 'the fag'. Even just when they were hanging out with each other, they would casually refer to me as 'the fag'. She actually started it the first time I sucked his dick and he just followed along. He'd come in the house and my wife would meet him at the door and he'd say, 'where's the fag?' and she say, "oh, he's in the kitchen'. Or she would ask him to 'tell the fag' to bring us some coffee. I was called Fag, Fag Boy, Faggot, Cock Sucker, Asslick, Pussy Boy, Queer Boy and Pie Boy but Fag or Fag Boy was their favorite. It was never with malice or hatred, just a fun, teasing but sometimes casual nickname I guess but they knew I liked things like that. I just kept my mouth shut and did what I was told and loved it. The only really hard part about being my wife's cuck was when she'd lock me up for so long and I just needed to get off so bad but they would ******* me with erotic cuck/bull/hotwife play for up to 2 weeks then finally let me jack off. That may not sound like a long time to a lot of cuckolds but to me it was forever.
That is pretty hot.

Back