Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Well it's almost prophetic that I mentioned her and she contacts me immediately after that it's been over a year of my black cock Frenzy I'm in that I hope by the way never goes away she wants to know if we can have some drinks together see what went wrong maybe we can fix it. Now I can go ahead and try to manipulate the situation to the advantage of my black king currently. I will attempt to pretend to rekindle this but with a Twist I will tell her but spice up your sex life how about having threesome or something I will mention my black King as a possible candidate for a threesome I'm sure she'll agree after tentatively speaking with her yes you probably go for it and when she does I'm not going to participate other than suck his dick prepared to get it hard so that he can penetrate and pound her into submission and convert her to black dick only loving woman I probably will have to clean her up afterwards but that's part of the job did I love it would be so great if she went and got addicted to black dick too that would be great I hope that if it does occur then my black king recognizes and gives me my reward if I get any which of course is his magical dick that's all I want anyway I want his dick and anything else that comes with it suck his balls so be it a long as I get that black dick life is good things are the way they're supposed to be and we will have converted another person to being addicted two black cock the possibilities are endless I love that black cock I swear I love it
Covert them all

View attachment 1984866
Hi to all the black guys it's Eric a 32 year old bisexual BBC loving sissy and I love to be seen completely naked even in wife's panties for a BBC as he tells his sisy Eric to get ok his knees and suck his black man and I 100 percent love knowing I'm naked on my knees in my living room while wife is not home sucking a BBC that she doesn't know about making me feel like a sissy BBC loving boy I am. I can give great blow jobs and I love shaking my ass while sucking my wife taught me how to suck some BBC and she knows I love sucking as many BBC as i possibly can.
I thought so

I’ve been sucking black cock for so long and was a cum and piss slut for the brothers long before I gave over to them the rights to fuck my wife, so of course I still service her bulls. I love to lick their assholes and kiss their asses as they fuck her. I’m very grateful for all the black men who have used us. We both take servicing them very seriously, except she gets to make love to them while I am more of a urinal/toilet/servant.

True

2. If they did not realize that previously, they are now aware of it and may seek the help they need.

MOOT.

Not at all. However, you might wish to consider the real reason YOU felt the need to state your points #1, 2 and 3.

Unless you have obtained definitive responses to that effect from everyone who has read the post, this statement is currently untrue. However, should you seriously consider the advice I offered in my response to your point #4, perhaps one may.

Logically, you should try to stand up straight and hear the "pop". :)

Your response to number 2. stating that once they read your revelation, they would "seek help" is utterly ridiculous.
That's really all I have to say Will.

flsubboy4u - Speak for yourself. As a white man I object to gay people like you trying to classify all white men as homosexual. Should you choose to admit it or not the majority of men on this planet irregardless of ethnicity prefer women over men. Homosexuality is still considered deviant behavor by most people in the real world.
I am not a "gay man" I have lived with female lovers all my life. I may be a deviant however. Not sure. But I do know one thing. You may be a closet fag based on how much what I said bothered you. You could have just moved on. But you felt compelled to state that the entire world except for me and six other people are straight lol. I mean that is pretty funny.

I’ve been sucking black cock for so long and was a cum and piss slut for the brothers long before I gave over to them the rights to fuck my wife, so of course I still service her bulls. I love to lick their assholes and kiss their asses as they fuck her. I’m very grateful for all the black men who have used us. We both take servicing them very seriously, except she gets to make love to them while I am more of a urinal/toilet/servant.
Very few genetic females these days go that far, and you don't raise any #metoo ******* too which is a plus. Too bad you are not a MtoF transgender that passed fully as a female with huge oversized tits, a vagina, and a Kardashian style bubble butt. Then the only thing stopping me is the distance we live from each other as well as the line up of other guys wanting to use you!

Back