Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

950_1000.jpg
;)
love doing this with my wifes pussy full of her bulls cock lic his asshole ballsack and shaft as he long cocks her married pussy!!

I encourage all black bulls to do this.

You are probably thinking its gay. But its not about that. Its about the ultimate dominance over a white man. It is the ultimate sign of submission for the white man.

Doing it in front of his wife will humiliate him even more. His wife will never be able to look at him the same. This will give you 110% control over the couple. Not only does the white wife love your big black cock, but the husband as well. You can taunt and tease him endlessly. You will own the couple once this happens.
It's the Black Bull's right to make the white husband get on his knees and suck him off, we not only get used to Black cock but crave it

A few weeks after I was cucked into voyeurism, my ex-wife’s black bull demanded I depilate (“Neet For Men”) my entire body, put on bra, thong, garter belt, makeup, wig, perfume, jewelry (the works), put me on my knees, and made me suck his black cock for the first time in front of my own wife. She was slack-jawed—she’s couldn’t believe it.

He held my head firmly and roughly fucked my mouth until he came repeatedly in my throat. He demanded I swallow, so I obeyed. He patted me on the head and said “Good, bitch.”
And the end of the night when he was leaving, she turned cold. She marched out with some clothes of mine and threw them at me in disgust. She was livid. She yelled at me “since you love sucking cock so much you can find a motel tonight. Understand, bitch?” When I knocked on the front door she screamed "Beat it, faggot!" So I decided discretion was the better part of valor, and instead of waking up the neighbor, I left.

She literally shoved me out the door, slammed it and locked it.
So, I went to a cheap hotel and spent the night until she calmed down enough to let me back in the house.

Take from me, if you are ****** to suck a big black cock in front of your girlfriend or wife, don’t expect her to respect you as a man after.
Danica

A few weeks after I was cucked into voyeurism, my ex-wife’s black bull demanded I depilate (“Neet For Men”) my entire body, put on bra, thong, garter belt, makeup, wig, perfume, jewelry (the works), put me on my knees, and made me suck his black cock for the first time in front of my own wife. She was slack-jawed—she’s couldn’t believe it.

He held my head firmly and roughly fucked my mouth until he came repeatedly in my throat. He demanded I swallow, so I obeyed. He patted me on the head and said “Good, bitch.”
And the end of the night when he was leaving, she turned cold. She marched out with some clothes of mine and threw them at me in disgust. She was livid. She yelled at me “since you love sucking cock so much you can find a motel tonight. Understand, bitch?” When I knocked on the front door she screamed "Beat it, faggot!" So I decided discretion was the better part of valor, and instead of waking up the neighbor, I left.

So, I went to a cheap hotel and spent the night until she calmed down enough to let me back in the house.

Take from me, if you are ****** to suck a big black cock in front of your girlfriend or wife, don’t expect her to respect you as a man after.
Danica
If that is you in the picture on all 4s with that garter belt and nylons on you are one hot cuckold pussy!!!! all bulls would want to mount you!!

I make my cucks at the minimum wash my cock, but the look n the wife's face when I make him suck it is priceless. You are right it's not a gay thing, it's a power thing and right at that moment the wife realizes I'm truly in charge.

No trying to pass judgment here but letting another guy suck your cock sounds kinda gay, homoerotic at the very least.

If its about power, why not make him kiss his wife after you cum in her mouth, or make him wear his wife's clothes, or make him get your car washed-waxed and gassed up on his dime while you fuck his wife or some other *******.

Danica
You depilitated your entire body, bought a Wig, female clothes, jewlery "the works" and put it all on with your wife's full knowledge (after all, she was there with the bull and you) and she was "shocked" and "slack jawed" that you sucked his cock? I seriously have to wonder about the legitimacy of this story. If after she witnessed all this before you sucked his dick, what did she think was going to happen. Also, she only lost respect for you after you blew him but not when you were dressing like a queen? I think you better write your letters after you cum man. maybe they would make more sense.

Stop tryna say it is about bein straight up gay!!!

Some guys just want to dominate the woman, others just want to dominate. Your way is yours and you are welcome to it, their way is theirs- give them the same respect.

If a guy sticks his dick through a glory hole, he doesn't know who's sucking his dick unless he looks on the other side. It's about getting a blowjob, sticking a dick in a mouth to get a nut. Could be a woman, could be a guy, maybe a CD, TV, TG, TS, etc. Could be his sister, his mom, his *******, his wife, his uncle, his boss. Looking on the other side defeats the purpose of the glory hole.
Does getting his dick sucked make him gay? Guilty of *******? A cuckold? A *******? :eek:
What's that? What he don't know don't matter? :unsure:
So if he gets a great blowjob that he really enjoyed from a guy, but doesn't know it was a guy, he still straight, but if he finds out it was a guy, that makes him gay.:confused: No?
Only if it was so good that he goes back to get another? :bounce:

If a guy tells a woman to strip, get on her knees and massage his left foot, he is dominating her.
If he tells her husband to strip, get on his knees and massage his right foot, he is dominating the husband.
If he tells them both to stop rubbing his feet and start sucking his dick and balls together, he is still dominating them both, the only thing that changed is the task he has assigned them. He's just using a pair of mouths to get a nut.

Dominance is about power, it has no sex.

It's strange how all these "straight" men, black or otherwise, can be so into enjoying and talking about how great gay sex is by getting their dicks sucked and fucking asshole instead of pounding the woman's pussy, yet they are so afraid that they are suddenly going to be gay if its the husband's mouth that they unload in instead of the wife's.
The only reason queers suck dick and fuck ass is because they don't have cunts. Otherwise they'd be eating each others pussies. Lesbians are proof of that!

All you homophobes might want to make sure the ONLY thing you stick your dicks in is a cunt because otherwise you are having faggot sex! :devil:
The truth is, we are all taught to label everything from the time we are born. At what point do we label someone "gay" What do they have to do? Hmmmm sucking a big black cock on your knees (being a white bitch male) makes you gay? I don't think so. I am not gay in the least. I do not enjoy sex with men in any form. I do love humiliation though. So if I suck a black man off, swallow his cum and then lick his asshole and kiss his feel thanking him for the privledge of servicing his superior needs in the presence of his woman who is my girlfriend other than for intercourse, that does not make me "gay". I would never seek out sex with a man alone. The idea is no turn on at all. But if a woman is turned on and her superior lover is turned on by using me in debasing and degrading ways that enhance their excitement and pleasure, i will do ANYTHING i am ordered to do period! So, being "gay" means that one is not turned on by the opposite sex as well. I am extremely turned on by the opposite sex. But I know I don't really have much to offer in the cock department. I am 6 inches and although I am very thick, i have been jaded by lots of humiliating cuckolding through the years. I can only stay hard if i'm being tortured or humiliated. So, am I gay? no I am not. Will I suck a superior black man's cock until he unloads? Yes I will if I am told to. Definitions aren't as simple as they might appear to be. It's comforting and easy to label people. But it is not correct or real. Labels are for idiots.

Back