Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

??? Evolution ??? Once that BLACK COCK slides into his man-pussy and fucks him good leaving behind his seed, it's safe to say he has evolved.
Oh after you get dick down really good by black dick especially a big one after he nuts that's it you're done you want that dick forever after that and if you don't do something immediately about it it'll break you down you'll find yourself just your life crumbling around you because you're going to want that dick and you don't tell your old lady about it what you should to do actually is get her to try black dick and get her hooked on that ******* so that you posted sharing it because it's fucking magnificent black dick is so fucking good if she doesn't like it there something wrong with it either way you should just automatically just go ahead and get divorced when you get divorced then you can just go ahead and find you a black master evolution we're evolving as long as a white race and the natural progression of things because we're not aggressive that by Nature is to be submissive and become a servant to black cock that's evolution once you get it you'll never forget it it made me fagg I'm happy about it

Yes i agree it is 100% about humiliation. I do not believe it is gay if a black man is shoving his dick down a white bois throat. Or even up a white bois ass.

In other words the white boi becames the black mans/white womans bitch.

It is impossible for a BLACK MAN fucking a white boy to be gay!!! The reason is simple... THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A WHITE MALE!!! ALL whites are feminine fuck things for BLACK COCKS!!! The whole of the white race is a purely feminine race destined to serve the masculine race... to be the wives and concubines of the purely masculine BLACK RACE!!! Weather something is gay or straight is based on attraction. Masculine craving Masculine is gay, there is nothing Masculine about a white boy, the Masculine BLACK COCKS attraction to these alternative white bitches is based entirely on their overt Femininity, hence is completely straight!

Humiliation and domination. It's a perfect way to display their dominance, by hate-fucking our mouths and asses. And we submit, first without serious resistance, then willingly, then eagerly. My Ex's big bull boyfriend, after making me suck his cock with her as an audience of one, then took great delight in fucking me brutally, again, with her watching, and laughing at my reaction; pain, discomfort, then moaning to an orgasm after 15 minutes of his long black cock massaging my prostate and ramming into my colon. I was hooked, but after three Saturdays of torturing and humiliating me, he lost interest. He invited his 63-year-old uncle to participate, and turned me over to him. That's when the real fun began. Uncle had been recently released from a 12-year prison term for assault, and had become an expert at fulfilling his desires for sex, and revenge, upon same sex partners.

It is impossible for a BLACK MAN fucking a white boy to be gay!!! The reason is simple... THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A WHITE MALE!!! ALL whites are feminine fuck things for BLACK COCKS!!! The whole of the white race is a purely feminine race destined to serve the masculine race... to be the wives and concubines of the purely masculine BLACK RACE!!! Weather something is gay or straight is based on attraction. Masculine craving Masculine is gay, there is nothing Masculine about a white boy, the Masculine BLACK COCKS attraction to these alternative white bitches is based entirely on their overt Femininity, hence is completely straight!
You have fallen off the deep end, lost your whole mind

My old bull always wanted to show me that my husband didn't deserve me. And so he tried to dominate him in front of me letting him holding my feet up or my hair when he was fucking me. When I confessed to him that I wanted hubby to participate more with us, he completely agreed to help me with that. We got him to suck his cock with me and some weeks ago, he finally opened his ass too. Unfortunately for him, this bull lost me to another, stronger and better endowed black guy. But it was worth it. For me.

Never sucked a bull but helped insert a few cocks into wife
Oh my God you have never sucked a black cock oh s*** you got to do that I mean you absolutely have to do that you said you've inserted some into the wife I'm guessing that you watched her suck one? you have to suck when all yeah that's a life changer right there. It's a big life change if you need to suck a black cock it's so fantastic it's not anything you think it is until you start doing it the first time my head was pushed down to a black man's crotch my feeble attempt at stopping in it's just that feeble and my mouth came open instinctively then what's my mouth was around this cock I've became a cock loving dick sucking fag. All I wanted to do is serve his dick that was the most amazing thing my mindset just switched I sucked a dick and I wanted that dick and I still want that dick that was the most amazing cock I've ever had in my life it changed my life I didn't know how good black dick was I didn't know how it could change me I didn't know anything except for I wanted that f****** dick and I still want it I can think of it and my God I love every minute of it I wouldn't change that for the world you have to try it I love sucking black dicks it's so erotic for me it just turns me on so bad big black shiny dick just crushing it taking me putting me in my place where I'm supposed to be and where I want to be when he makes me because of his dick I get on my knees because of his dick I suck it or I get f***** either way I serve him with the magic dick you have not lived until you get dick down by a massive black cock. I believe everyone should try it everyone if I had a wife she should try it I had a girlfriend and made me drop her. But I would have given her to them because of that dick I would if I dropped her the same day he told me to now I think why she could be doing this pleasure this beautiful magical thing called black dick if you can find something better please let me know because black dick punks me I'm a b**** for it then I feel good about it I don't care what people think or what they say it turned me out and it turns me on because it's big and it's good

My old bull always wanted to show me that my husband didn't deserve me. And so he tried to dominate him in front of me letting him holding my feet up or my hair when he was fucking me. When I confessed to him that I wanted hubby to participate more with us, he completely agreed to help me with that. We got him to suck his cock with me and some weeks ago, he finally opened his ass too. Unfortunately for him, this bull lost me to another, stronger and better endowed black guy. But it was worth it. For me.
You did the right thing bigger is better big black dick is great but bigger black dick is better you did the right thing I applaud you

You did the right thing bigger is better big black dick is great but bigger black dick is better you did the right thing I applaud you

Best not get too hung up on size. Some of those black cocks are too thick to fit in an average man's mouth. And if you could inhale one, it would just plug up your throat, then he would pinch your nose shut and asphyxiate you. If you can find one about 7or 8 inches long, and 4-to-6 inches in circumference, with a slightly pointed head, you'll find that when the bull fucks your pale white face his cock will slide 2-3 inches into your throat and give you a thrill you have to experience to believe. Try it! Size matters, up to a point.

Best not get too hung up on size. Some of those black cocks are too thick to fit in an average man's mouth. And if you could inhale one, it would just plug up your throat, then he would pinch your nose shut and asphyxiate you. If you can find one about 7or 8 inches long, and 4-to-6 inches in circumference, with a slightly pointed head, you'll find that when the bull fucks your pale white face his cock will slide 2-3 inches into your throat and give you a thrill you have to experience to believe. Try it! Size matters, up to a point.
You make a good point well said. And you know what the benefit of their cocks being thicker? When they f*** you when they f*** you in the hits your prostate the big ******* of a b**** is pounding you you know it and you love it I can feel it now I don't know how you not want black dick. That's all I want all I think about all day long everyday how do I get to black dick today

Oh my God you have never sucked a black cock oh s*** you got to do that I mean you absolutely have to do that you said you've inserted some into the wife I'm guessing that you watched her suck one? you have to suck when all yeah that's a life changer right there. It's a big life change if you need to suck a black cock it's so fantastic it's not anything you think it is until you start doing it the first time my head was pushed down to a black man's crotch my feeble attempt at stopping in it's just that feeble and my mouth came open instinctively then what's my mouth was around this cock I've became a cock loving dick sucking fag. All I wanted to do is serve his dick that was the most amazing thing my mindset just switched I sucked a dick and I wanted that dick and I still want that dick that was the most amazing cock I've ever had in my life it changed my life I didn't know how good black dick was I didn't know how it could change me I didn't know anything except for I wanted that f****** dick and I still want it I can think of it and my God I love every minute of it I wouldn't change that for the world you have to try it I love sucking black dicks it's so erotic for me it just turns me on so bad big black shiny dick just crushing it taking me putting me in my place where I'm supposed to be and where I want to be when he makes me because of his dick I get on my knees because of his dick I suck it or I get f***** either way I serve him with the magic dick you have not lived until you get dick down by a massive black cock. I believe everyone should try it everyone if I had a wife she should try it I had a girlfriend and made me drop her. But I would have given her to them because of that dick I would if I dropped her the same day he told me to now I think why she could be doing this pleasure this beautiful magical thing called black dick if you can find something better please let me know because black dick punks me I'm a b**** for it then I feel good about it I don't care what people think or what they say it turned me out and it turns me on because it's big and it's good
Well it's almost prophetic that I mentioned her and she contacts me immediately after that it's been over a year of my black cock Frenzy I'm in that I hope by the way never goes away she wants to know if we can have some drinks together see what went wrong maybe we can fix it. Now I can go ahead and try to manipulate the situation to the advantage of my black king currently. I will attempt to pretend to rekindle this but with a Twist I will tell her but spice up your sex life how about having threesome or something I will mention my black King as a possible candidate for a threesome I'm sure she'll agree after tentatively speaking with her yes you probably go for it and when she does I'm not going to participate other than suck his dick prepared to get it hard so that he can penetrate and pound her into submission and convert her to black dick only loving woman I probably will have to clean her up afterwards but that's part of the job did I love it would be so great if she went and got addicted to black dick too that would be great I hope that if it does occur then my black king recognizes and gives me my reward if I get any which of course is his magical dick that's all I want anyway I want his dick and anything else that comes with it suck his balls so be it a long as I get that black dick life is good things are the way they're supposed to be and we will have converted another person to being addicted two black cock the possibilities are endless I love that black cock I swear I love it

You make a good point well said. And you know what the benefit of their cocks being thicker? When they f*** you when they f*** you in the hits your prostate the big ******* of a b**** is pounding you you know it and you love it I can feel it now I don't know how you not want black dick. That's all I want all I think about all day long everyday how do I get to black dick today

I'll get a chance to put the black cock size theories to a test this weekend. My Ex and her bull are having a two day party at their house in the burbs. Pool, cookout, IR sex. Uncle William sent me a special order to attend. I understand that three white couples are paying to attend and perhaps dip a toe into the cuckold waters? Should be interesting!

I know that. My new bull's is probably 6in girth and not a pointed head. I ******* immediately. But as a woman I'm not so interested in deep-throat.

I know that. My new bull's is probably 6in girth and not a pointed head. I ******* immediately. But as a woman I'm not so interested in deep-throat.

Perhaps deepthroat is more of a man thing. It really gets my juices flowing when the bull's cock is fully enclosed by my mouth and throat. There's something about having a hot, throbbing cock in your throat, your nose smashed up against the bull's abdomen and his balls resting on your chin that get's everybody involved excited. Then you run your tongue out under his cock and lick his balls. You'll have one VERY happy bull.

Back