Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I never had to be ****** to suck the bulls cock my 1st wife use to bring her bulls home so I could watch her suck and fuck them For a time I wanted to just jump in and suck with her. one bull she was sucking she looked over at me and seen the expression on my face she knew I wanted to suck him too She stopped said honey he will let you suck him come on get over here I did and she just watch and she could see me swallowing his cum After that I sucked with her or after she got them to the point to cum she let me swallow it off i have sucked many bulls on the side she know I want to suck them and then they started fucking me too to this day I only suck black cock and let them fuck me I feel so lucky that I have some black bulls that like to stop by to fuck me or I suck them off i love black dick
I love sucking black dick too. I wish I had a bull or 10 to suck regularly lol.

It's truly remarkable what black dick does to me. I want it so much.. I've done some extremely questionable things for it. Life Changers even. I've been deceptive towards females trying to convince them to try 1. I feel so good when they do and they like it too beg for it several times do it again my point is I never went out of my way like this before and I love black dick I like black dick a lot all I can think about most of the day's how can get another one oh, I feel euphoric when I have one in my mouth I feel Joy and excited and aroused and I can't stop it and it's all because of I want black cock and I don't want nothing else that in itself is erotic to me I don't understand how it happened but it did and I did not resist and I want and I like it I like being addicted to black cock

I'd even give my ass to black cock. Never got one in there before. But I'd let them in.
I could say wait until you have your first, but that is just a cliche. White or Black, it's the individual with his own style, not to mention size, that you will find out and decide if you like. My firsts were white and then a surprise date was black. That was a hot scene. White or Black I love cock, the contrasts between us is what excites me. Enjoy it all.
Now get down and start sucking.

It's truly remarkable what black dick does to me. I want it so much.. I've done some extremely questionable things for it. Life Changers even. I've been deceptive towards females trying to convince them to try 1. I feel so good when they do and they like it too beg for it several times do it again my point is I never went out of my way like this before and I love black dick I like black dick a lot all I can think about most of the day's how can get another one oh, I feel euphoric when I have one in my mouth I feel Joy and excited and aroused and I can't stop it and it's all because of I want black cock and I don't want nothing else that in itself is erotic to me I don't understand how it happened but it did and I did not resist and I want and I like it I like being addicted to black cock[/QUOT
very nice!

I could say wait until you have your first, but that is just a cliche. White or Black, it's the individual with his own style, not to mention size, that you will find out and decide if you like. My firsts were white and then a surprise date was black. That was a hot scene. White or Black I love cock, the contrasts between us is what excites me. Enjoy it all.
Now get down and start sucking.
My first black cock took about 15 minutes and had me bent over it felt insanely good just mind-boggling when he was done I was his fag. I got whipped dick whipped I wanted more than anything I could imagine and it was so good that my first was so good I chased it now and that's what I want I want to feel that again it was so fucking good I love it

Back