Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I was ****** to suck a bull's cock. We were having a threesum with A young black man. One look at his huge cock made me realize she would have to be very wet to take that so I was preforming oral on her. He rolled her over on me pinning me under her. I thought he was going to fuck her with me under them. Instead , he started slapping my face with his cock and trying to ******* it into my mouth. I had never even wanted to suck a cock before. When i opened my mouth to say no, he shoved it into my mouth. It was so big it was gagging me. I reached up to try to take it out of my mouth. I couldn't believe how heavy it was in my hand. The power of is cock was intoxicating. I had a sudden urge to try satisfy him. I ran my tongue between his foreskin and cockhead. it was leaking a lot of precum. When the head was fully exposed and he was as hard as a steel rod, he told me to take it and put a real man's cock in her pussy. I had a closeup view of it stretching her pussy to the limit. Once he was fully in, she climaxed and squirted. He made me lick it off his balls. He would pull out and have me taste her on his cock. After a while, their was both of their fluids on his cock. Finally, he came deep inside her. When he pulled he had me clean his cock while his cum was dripping on me from her pussy and then her pussy.

I gave into the power of his cock. Afterwards, my wife laughed and said he really enjoyed my services. he next time, we met him. He told my wife to go to the bedroom and get ready. Once she left, he told me to undress him, kneel, and suck his cock. He blasted one huge load down my throat. His cock was still rock hard when he went into the bedroom. After three hours, he emerged with his cock glistening with both of their juices. He made me clean it and left. This became the routine every time.

His making me suck him was more of a power thing on his part. The size and weight of it made me realize how superior he was.

Well he may be an Alpha, but simply as a CD who is taking control as a Dominant mistress. The thing is that the wife, the woman is really the one in control. She has the power to stop it all in it's tracks. Instead she has given herself to her Dominant, allowing him to be in control of her. She also is controlling her white husband; he is the true submissive. He must do what his wife demands and keep her happy. He is also submissive to the Black man, for all his white superiority he now knows that the Black man has risen up to a place of dominance over most white men, most especially sexually. As we realize our sexual inadequacies we give up more and more power to Black men. Our wives see this and they want to experience that power and then give themselves to those Black men. Our white women are attracted to that power and as white men decline and Black advance more and more women make that journey
How confusing can we make this? Dominant, Submissive, Alpha or Beta. Straight, Bi-Sexual of Gay. What is up with this terminology? Black men are no more Dominant then White men as a whole. What about all these men that are both Alpha and Beta. The only, The only reason a woman is LOL dominant over any man is because he allows it. The wife in control, how does that come to be? Cuckolding is really one of two things not including a black man getting laid without concerns. Alpha and beta men as people on here call them, May both get their rocks off having their wives fucking other men. The wives end up being in a cuckold relationship because they may start out being led into it by the husband, but she soon lets her pussy do her thinking instead of her higher powers . There are cuckold lifestyles out there that are not a game playing Russian roulette with their marriages. A bull only has any input or control because the husband lets him. Many times it has nothing to do with being a dominant it has to do with giving a bully ( by the way a bully when challenged loses) control that goes to his head and gives him the delusion he is something he is not.

Mime set it up without me knowing at first to see if I would do it and to kinda set up the situation for her bull to take control of me in front of her which she very much wanted to see. I submitted to his request and her insistence to do it for her since I know how she feels about him and after he left she said she very much enjoyed seeing me submit to him and what it meant for us all to be where we had arrived at in our marriage. She loved me but she also loved him and wanted me to love his cock as much as she did and to make him feel like he was our alpha male when he was around and acknowledge to him I understood how much he was doing for us and her by fucking her and pleasing her. She enjoyed he took control and wanted to her to see me officially leave no doubt he was the alpha and her pussy belonged to him and I was there to assist them both. When I admitted I enjoyed it as well she admitted she hoped it would be routine and it made her want to fuck him more and though she loved me as her husband he was her boyfriend and wanted him in our lives for right now. It eventually turned into him demanding I service him and her both when they were around and my submitting to them which turned her on more. She enjoyed me sucking his cock and telling him how much I appreciated him and how well he fucked her and how much we want his cum inside her. He then would sometimes make her humiliate me while they were fucking by having her tell me how pathetic I was and how well I sucked his cock while holding her hand or stroking her hair and massaging his ass or balls to make him more comfortable before cumming inside her.

Pretty much every husband ends up sucking my dick or me fucking them in the ass. They rarely are brave enough to ask, so I demand it haha if they say no, then thats fine. But most of them like me to make them feel ****** into it.
That true my ist wife bulls would tell me to suck there dick in front of my wife and I did what he told One day my wife told him fuck my husband as I want to his him fucked So what ever she asked I did and that bull has fucked me a 100 times since He likes my ass now more than my wife ass was for him But I love it any time he fucks me I beg for it all the more

I think, once a man starts to consume and enjoy/ crave another mans sperm or his own, there is a psychological shift that happens, and I think it becomes permanent. Once you have a constant want or need, its hard to then 'unhave' that need. I have gone months on end without tasting another mans or my own seed, and after a while I think...'oh well, I must be over that' but sure enough it always comes back, and usually stronger than the last time. Its either a psychological need or hormonal, but then I constantly go weeks/ months on end needing it like a ******* until the desire fades again. For me, it doesn't need to be bulls cum, although thats my preference, but other submissives, cuckolds and sissies I have hooked up with over the years have satisfied that need for me as well.

This makes a lot of sense and really resonates with me ...

As I’ve gotten older I definitely crave cock and cum more and more. Being more and more submissive in the process

That's really interesting too. I now realize that I have gotten way more submissive as I've gotten older. My age is also probably the reason I'm now willing to fully admit and accept it. I have yet to have any experience though, and I'll admit I'm a little concerned I may like BBC a little too much. I still want to eventually be in a steady relationship with a woman so I'm concerned the path that BBC may lead to ...

One of my wives ex bulls was a very well hung black guy, he was a true alpha male, he regularly used to humiliate me in front of my wife, mostly verbally while they had sex.
On one occasion I'd been outside washing his car when he called me in, it was obvious he and my wife had been talking about what was about to happen, I was ordered to strip and kneel, he then approached me with his huge cock about an inch from my face, beg to suck his cock my wife demanded, although I had been in ore of his cock for some time I hesitated, beg she demanded again, as I opened my mouth to beg with one hand she grabbed the back of my head and with other she guided his cock into my mouth, it felt weird at first but I soon became over run with excitement and it kinda felt natural to me to be knelt sucking cock. My wife was encouraging me all the time as I sucked and they passionately kissed, when he was just about to cum my wife knelt behind me and forcefully held my head so his cock was firmly planted in my mouth, I was used to the taste of his cum but this really turned me on and I came at the same time.
Since my wife sees me completely differently, I am certainly a beta in her eyes, I doesn't matter who we are with, friends or family, she will quickly and naturally put me in my place, and it's clear she's gets a kick from it.
I suck all her lovers now, she makes sure they are cool with it and then I have to get to it, I clean them afterwards and thank them for fucking my wife.
Since that first time, I've been locked in chastity and slowly feminised into her sissy faggott, and I love it.

One of my wives ex bulls was a very well hung black guy, he was a true alpha male, he regularly used to humiliate me in front of my wife, mostly verbally while they had sex.
On one occasion I'd been outside washing his car when he called me in, it was obvious he and my wife had been talking about what was about to happen, I was ordered to strip and kneel, he then approached me with his huge cock about an inch from my face, beg to suck his cock my wife demanded, although I had been in ore of his cock for some time I hesitated, beg she demanded again, as I opened my mouth to beg with one hand she grabbed the back of my head and with other she guided his cock into my mouth, it felt weird at first but I soon became over run with excitement and it kinda felt natural to me to be knelt sucking cock. My wife was encouraging me all the time as I sucked and they passionately kissed, when he was just about to cum my wife knelt behind me and forcefully held my head so his cock was firmly planted in my mouth, I was used to the taste of his cum but this really turned me on and I came at the same time.
Since my wife sees me completely differently, I am certainly a beta in her eyes, I doesn't matter who we are with, friends or family, she will quickly and naturally put me in my place, and it's clear she's gets a kick from it.
I suck all her lovers now, she makes sure they are cool with it and then I have to get to it, I clean them afterwards and thank them for fucking my wife.
Since that first time, I've been locked in chastity and slowly feminised into her sissy faggott, and I love it.

Great story. Your wife sounds fucking awesome!!!

absolutely love it all with the exception of the chastity

My wife left me years ago, lived with, then married a black man about 10 years younger than she. He beat her, doing permanent damage to her face, and giving her another baby to add to our two white ones. She called me, crying, and asked me to come help her. Talk to him about how he was treating her. He was a large, young, muscular, angry man, who, when I confronted him, threatened me. He punched me in the stomach, and in the face, and I doubled up, dropping to my knees. He grabbed my hair and slapped me across the face very hard, open palm and backhand. Still holding my hair with his left hand, he pulled down the shorts he was wearing and rammed that big, black snake into my mouth and into my throat, ******* me and cutting off my air. When he drew it back a bit and told me to suck, I followed instructions. I spent the next 20 minutes trying my best to make him happy. At first, I just didn't want to be hit again, but I soon found that I was enjoying it, my little white dick was hard, and I was fully aroused. When he finally came, and I hard swallowed the last drop of his cum, he told me to get my fairy ass down the road and not to come back unless I wanted his cock again, just like my wife. I'm ashamed to admit that I have been a regular visitor.
Nice fantasy

Something new for me today. My ex and her big black stud invited me to come over and watch the basketball game. We had a couple of drinks and I began to wonder if I was going to escape without having to blow him. I was feeling a bit disappointed, actually. Since being ****** to service him that first time, I had found myself waiting for his weekly call, usually on Saturday afternoon, summoning me to drive to his house and perform my now expertise service to his cock and balls. It turned out he had other things in mind. He ordered me to strip, and I made the mistake of asking him why. My answer was a hard slap to my left cheek that left me with ringing in my ears and spots dancing in front of my eyes. My ex, watching from a comfy recliner, laughed and said I'd better do as instructed. So, I quickly removed everything but my socks, and dropped to my knees facing the big black man. He chuckled, and said, "Different game today, bitch boy, you gettin fucked. Get on your knees and elbows, butt high. My cock's hittin you in your lilly white ass!" By now, I knew better than to resist, so I complied. I felt him rubbing something that felt like lube on my ass, then he slipped a finger in my tight asshole. Then two fingers. Then I felt the blunt head of his big, black cock pushing at my sphincter, which was accompanied by pain and screaming from me as he ****** it in. Paying no attention to my pain, he held my shoulders with both hands and in one thrust, buried the whole nine inches in my ass. He paused there, just wriggling his tool a bit, and the sensation changed as I expanded to take him. Then he began to thrust, in and out, in and out. The feeling of his cock massaging my prostate and slamming into my body was indescribable, and I felt my little dick harden, then start to throb. After a few minutes of his steady fucking, I came hard, and he pushed my face down into the carpet and increased the pace of his fucking, driving harder and harder until he finally grunted and shot a big load of cum into my gaping ass. He immediately got up and left the room. When I was able, I dressed and left. I don't know what I'll do next Saturday when he calls. I'm thinking about leaving town rather than letting him totally own me.

Something new for me today. My ex and her big black stud invited me to come over and watch the basketball game. We had a couple of drinks and I began to wonder if I was going to escape without having to blow him. I was feeling a bit disappointed, actually. Since being ****** to service him that first time, I had found myself waiting for his weekly call, usually on Saturday afternoon, summoning me to drive to his house and perform my now expertise service to his cock and balls. It turned out he had other things in mind. He ordered me to strip, and I made the mistake of asking him why. My answer was a hard slap to my left cheek that left me with ringing in my ears and spots dancing in front of my eyes. My ex, watching from a comfy recliner, laughed and said I'd better do as instructed. So, I quickly removed everything but my socks, and dropped to my knees facing the big black man. He chuckled, and said, "Different game today, bitch boy, you gettin fucked. Get on your knees and elbows, butt high. My cock's hittin you in your lilly white ass!" By now, I knew better than to resist, so I complied. I felt him rubbing something that felt like lube on my ass, then he slipped a finger in my tight asshole. Then two fingers. Then I felt the blunt head of his big, black cock pushing at my sphincter, which was accompanied by pain and screaming from me as he ****** it in. Paying no attention to my pain, he held my shoulders with both hands and in one thrust, buried the whole nine inches in my ass. He paused there, just wriggling his tool a bit, and the sensation changed as I expanded to take him. Then he began to thrust, in and out, in and out. The feeling of his cock massaging my prostate and slamming into my body was indescribable, and I felt my little dick harden, then start to throb. After a few minutes of his steady fucking, I came hard, and he pushed my face down into the carpet and increased the pace of his fucking, driving harder and harder until he finally grunted and shot a big load of cum into my gaping ass. He immediately got up and left the room. When I was able, I dressed and left. I don't know what I'll do next Saturday when he calls. I'm thinking about leaving town rather than letting him totally own me.
You should totally Submit To The Master And Take Your Place as his white sissy Bitch ! As I am hoping to Do when my wife Gets into Submission

Back