Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Simply my everything right here! Where the bull, the superior man has his hands on my head, his own head thrown back enjoying the white submissive couple serving him---so natural and rightfully so!

Having the wife right there, massaging the bull's balls and licking him also, building up his black sperm seed load for myself. WOW! Instant erection and pulsating dick over just looking at this!

My wife was so gracious and so right for flipping me and bringing our my sissy-ness and sub-ness that was inside of me. When i am like this, gagging and ******* and sucking a black precious cock--my ass would be all moist and wet and my dick filling up with my own sperm. Nothing better with the overall picture.

I will admit--I love black men and everything about them.

The times i did it in front of an ex we discussed before hand how she would feel, what might change. She said it would make her even more attracted to her chosen bull/lover and make her feel like it was ok to admit she wanted him as a boyfriend as if that showed her I submitted to him as her lover. She also liked how assertive and dominate it made him look that her husband submitted to this hung fit dominate mans cock by sucking it and saying you are better than me and I accept you will take my place in mating with my wife...hearing that turned me on but also made me a little nervous and insecure that I just basically gave no doubt to her and she admitted this other man fucks her better and she wants to mate with him instead of me..which she did, a lot...and they both let me know by humiliating me during sex before and after...fluffing, inserting, holding, licking and eating...then, though it never happened, hearing them admit later they wanted to make a baby with each other.. he moved away, we split...too bad, he could have been a lifetime lover for her....which is what I want now...a woman who we can find the right black bull to do this again, so that we can submit to him as her lover and build a life together...I think most women in this lifestyle would like to see their cuckold suck their bulls cock..it makes them feel so much more at ease about their feelings and the bulls role as her main lover and the man she is giving herself to for mating and his cum.

It may sound odd, but I think being '******' is the only way I could ever go though with it. I've had bi fantasies forever, but I'd never have the nerve, courage, or self-esteem required to take action and be sexually submissive to another man on my own. But if a bull made me do it? Forcibly made me suck his cock, or more, leaving me no choice? Then I'd switch into sub mode and do as I was made to do, because I like to be made to do things like that.
Again maybe it sounds odd, but that sounds like it'd be more comfortable for me than giving me a choice in the matter.

Back