Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

if you stop being so masculine and stop thinking you control the scene and get into the right frame of mind which a cuck should. you will fall more into the role. give the black male a nice strong massage and then a real soft one winding up on his ass and gently trace your fingertips all around it and then start gently and very Softly touching his ass and balls and licking it and kissing them eventually he'll spread his ass with hands and that is your key to becoming submissive and the true cuck. Then at that point you'll learn what giving a blowjob* is all about if the black male roles with that he will be your true Superior if not look for another bull.

Nothing is more natural, so right, so erotic and so reinforcing than the cuck engaging with the superior male. If it is a true cuck and a real bull, IMO--that is the best match ever. A perfect trio! The problem arises when the cuck is not ready or does not desire to be a cuck for some unknown reasons or the bull is faking it and really just looking for a straight up sexual relationship with a married woman. All, IMO. And from my experiences.

You know, this pic/vid is 100% spot on! When my wife does this, she will be sure her hand is straight up and her wedding ring is virtually poking me, she will do that exactly the same while jacking or holding his cock. She has also repeatedly said, look at my wedding ring while you are sucking on a black cock hun, exactly like that, and she repeats it like 5 or 6 times every min or so.

Sucking the superior man's cock is an absolute privilege! I am lifestyle cuck-sissy fag to a FemDom wife. My frame of mind is the black men are all the superior men by large and far. I close my eyes, smell, kiss gently, tell them how handsome and sexy they are and I literally ask permission, "Please sir, I adore that precious tool you have--may I please it and be awarded your special and wonderful sperm"? I look at them if they are not 100% Dom and if they are aggressive and masterful--I look at the ground or their feet. I will also ask permission to kiss their feet and if they say yes--I bend and bow first. I am sorry if some of you think this is a bit too much or not necessary--but I truly believe it is and I am 100 % submissive, I want it known to each one.

When I am in the position in front of the man and he is going to orgasm in my mouth, I gently rub his ass with both my hands, become more submissive, relax my throat and if he is looking at me--I will kind of roll my eyes to show him I am in haven and basically in love with him. This is being the cuckold I was taught to be and what actually now--turns me on.

True humiliation, lots of you don't know about this, but there are some females in our relationships that are true 24/7 FemDom's. My wife is this way. She will do this and more, spit and smoke in my face, ask for money, have me commit to buying her and the bull items after our sex session, etc. Nothing wrong, all consensual. Just understand there is role play-swinging, lifestyle 24/7. When she spits in my face and smokes in my face with a black man present, she is turning herself on and doing what she wants to express herself and feel excited, powerful and in control. While i get erect, want to stroke myself, and plead with her to do more--she enjoys it. When she get into that super power mode of desiring to whip, cane or ball bust----i do not like it, it is real pain--however she does!!! No doubt and she will continue it until she is satisfied, it is part of the lifestyle which would not be in role play or swinging, IMO. Again, nothing wrong whichever way is consensual anyway. Just pointing it out. The problem arises when one of the wife or hubby want s to only be role play and the other one actually wants and desires lifestyle.

Back