Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Nothing to be sorry about, we've already established that the acts are homosexual in nature.
However, simple commission of the act does not make the person homosexual any more than being celibate or having sex with a woman would make a homosexual straight. Eating my Wife's pussy doesn't make either of us lesbian even though it is a homosexual act.

If we are to assume that it is only the act that determines ones sexuality, then virtually every one is at least bi-sexual assuming that at sometime in their sexual life they have enjoyed or performed oral sex or anal intercourse. These are homosexual acts defined as sodomy. The only purely hetrosexual act is male penis in female vagina.
However, even that as an act doesn't define ones sexuality as many lesbian couples have enlisted homosexual men to act as sperm donors with the sperm being inject via the traditional method.

So if sexuality is not simply defined by the acts one enjoys, what does?
How about emotional attraction and attachment?
I think it would be safe to say that if one is attracted to and desires to be with someone of the same sex as a pleasurable and emotionally bonding experience, whether they engage in sex or not, that that would be a pretty good indication that one is at least bi-sexual, if not actually homosexual.

How about the intent with which the act is being committed?
If one is performing oral sex on a member of the same sex with a true desire to share a pleasurable experience with them it could very well be homosexual.
However, if one is using some sort of coercion or ******* to perpetrate the act on or have the other perform the act, is this still sex or has it crossed into the realm of power exchange similar to *******? Virtually all professionals in the related fields would say that a hetrosexual ******* is not about the sex act in as much as it is about using the act to express control and exert dominance over the victim.

A bull using his alpha status over a submissive cuckold in a D/s oriented relationship would be no different. The two men aren't attracted to each other, nor desirous of sex with each other as a pleasurable bonding experience. The alpha is simply using the act as a way to exert his dominance and control over the beta male and using the humiliation experienced by the beta male to cement their respective positions within the relationship with regard to the cuckolds wife.

If the relationship warranted it, absolutely.
Keep in mind that we are talking about D/s relationships that are more on a "fringe" of the cuckolding world. Most cuckolding relationships tend to be more of a friendly, mutual pleasure based affair.

The D/s style relationships also come in various flavors (dominant cuckold/submissive wife, submissive cuck/dom wife, both cuck and wife sub) and each variation will have personal differences as well.

Regardless of race, it is the specific needs and desires of ALL of the parties involved that need to be considered, addressed and, hopefully, satisfied.

So if in discussion it was determined that the cuckold (white, black, yellow or green with polka dots) had a deep need and desire to experience total submission and to be humiliated and his wife and her bull were comfortable with the bull using homosexual acts on her husband to achieve this, then there is no reason why it should not be used.
Someone being "******" to perform oral sex on another is a very submissive and potentially humiliating act. It becomes even more so when causing one to do so on a member of their own sex.

It can also be a much safer thing to do, assuming all have taken reasonable precautions such as STI/STD testing, than many of the other things I have heard of people doing to subjugate and humiliate others. This also assuming that consideration of possible emotional psychological triggers are made and cared for.

So in this context, it is not only the bull experiencing a higher level of dominance and control, but also the cuckold exploring the depths of his submissive emotional needs as well and, if the wife enjoys all that having two men to love and satisfy her sexually can offer, this becomes a mutually satisfying relationship for all.
Win-win-win.
Thats is alot of pshco-babble,A man eating a womens pussy is no where near a homo-sexual act,It Is a hetro-sexual act as It Is betwwen a man and a women.Sodomy Is not a homo-sexual act unless the act occurs between two men,twisting things to fit your agenda and make you feel better about homo-sexuality Isnt fact and If we were to equate this agenda to a dominant factor then niether the bull or cuck Is dominant becuase It Is the women who has two men engaging In homo-sexual activity. Ask A straight man,he will tell you It's gay and ask a gay man and will concur.I have lots of friends In the LGBT life and they will tell you "you can ot confine It within the walls of a fetish and call It something else " It Is what Is.The ultimate submissionIs to admit it.

Stop tryna say it is about bein straight up gay!!!

Some guys just want to dominate the woman, others just want to dominate. Your way is yours and you are welcome to it, their way is theirs- give them the same respect.

If a guy sticks his dick through a glory hole, he doesn't know who's sucking his dick unless he looks on the other side. It's about getting a blowjob, sticking a dick in a mouth to get a nut. Could be a woman, could be a guy, maybe a CD, TV, TG, TS, etc. Could be his sister, his mom, his *******, his wife, his uncle, his boss. Looking on the other side defeats the purpose of the glory hole.
Does getting his dick sucked make him gay? Guilty of *******? A cuckold? A *******? :eek:
What's that? What he don't know don't matter? :unsure:
So if he gets a great blowjob that he really enjoyed from a guy, but doesn't know it was a guy, he still straight, but if he finds out it was a guy, that makes him gay.:confused: No?
Only if it was so good that he goes back to get another? :bounce:

If a guy tells a woman to strip, get on her knees and massage his left foot, he is dominating her.
If he tells her husband to strip, get on his knees and massage his right foot, he is dominating the husband.
If he tells them both to stop rubbing his feet and start sucking his dick and balls together, he is still dominating them both, the only thing that changed is the task he has assigned them. He's just using a pair of mouths to get a nut.

Dominance is about power, it has no sex.

It's strange how all these "straight" men, black or otherwise, can be so into enjoying and talking about how great gay sex is by getting their dicks sucked and fucking asshole instead of pounding the woman's pussy, yet they are so afraid that they are suddenly going to be gay if its the husband's mouth that they unload in instead of the wife's.
The only reason queers suck dick and fuck ass is because they don't have cunts. Otherwise they'd be eating each others pussies. Lesbians are proof of that!

All you homophobes might want to make sure the ONLY thing you stick your dicks in is a cunt because otherwise you are having faggot sex! :devil:
I dont get It? You say Its not gay but you call folks "homophobes" If all those hypotheticals occur gloryhole or not ,yes that makes him all of that.

Thats is alot of pshco-babble,A man eating a womens pussy is no where near a homo-sexual act,It Is a hetro-sexual act as It Is betwwen a man and a women.Sodomy Is not a homo-sexual act unless the act occurs between two men,twisting things to fit your agenda and make you feel better about homo-sexuality Isnt fact ...

Incorrect. Hetrosexual couples have been prosecuted under the same sodomy laws as homosexuals.

.... and If we were to equate this agenda to a dominant factor then niether the bull or cuck Is dominant becuase It Is the women who has two men engaging In homo-sexual activity.

In some cases, especially where the wife is the dominant partner in the marriage, this is absolutely true.

Ask A straight man,he will tell you It's gay and ask a gay man and will concur.I have lots of friends In the LGBT life and they will tell you "you can ot confine It within the walls of a fetish and call It something else " It Is what Is.The ultimate submissionIs to admit it.

I have many friends in the Gay Leather community and, as usual, they would disagree with their vanilla LGBT brothers and sisters. So what?
In any case, it's ALL psycho-babble including: "you can ot confine It within the walls of a fetish and call It something else " It Is what Is.The ultimate submissionIs to admit it.

Psycho-babble is what the human specie runs on. The truth about "it is what it is" lies in understanding what the "it" is when you seek to know what it is.

In your example, confining it (a homosexual act) within the walls of a fetish (cuckolding) does not change the fact that it (a homosexual act) is still a homosexual act. This is true. It is what it is.

In my example, confining it (a homosexual act) within the walls of a fetish (cuckolding) does not change the fact that it (a homosexual act) is still a homosexual act even though it (a homosexual act) was performed by a hetrosexual male. This is true. It is what it is.
We are in agreement that a homosexual act is just that regardless of the context in which it is performed.

However, where we disagree is in the belief that simply performing a homosexual act suddenly changes someones sexuality. Neither of our examples shows a change in the sexuality of those performing the acts.

A hetrosexual male with no desire to have sex with another man, sucks another man's cock as an act of submission in a D/s cuckolding relationship.
Afterward, he still has no desire to have sex with other men. Has committing the act changed his sexuality? No. Although he is now a cocksucker, he is still hetrosexual.

Whole lot of arguing semantics going on here as usual...

It depends on why you are doing it.
If you are having another guy suck your dick or fuck him in the ass because you find him attractive, it's gay.

hummm, let's apply that to something else ... if I shoot a man with a gun and ******* him, as long as I didn't originally plan to ******* him, its not a homicide, huh? lol
Hey, if a man sticks his cock in another man's ass or mouth, its a frik'n GAY act. Sex with the same gender is a homosexual act ... IT IS WHAT IT IS as is often said. Now, if it makes you FEEL BETTER by calling it something else, do what makes you feel good about it, but don't try to redefine it. As they say in politics ... a person is entitled to their own opinions, but not to your own facts. :)

hummm, let's apply that to something else ... if I shoot a man with a gun and ******* him, as long as I didn't originally plan to ******* him, its not a homicide, huh? lol
Hey, if a man sticks his cock in another man's ass or mouth, its a frik'n GAY act. Sex with the same gender is a homosexual act ... IT IS WHAT IT IS as is often said. Now, if it makes you FEEL BETTER by calling it something else, do what makes you feel good about it, but don't try to redefine it. As they say in politics ... a person is entitled to their own opinions, but not to your own facts. :)
could not have been said better by the closet fag you are dude! when are you coming out and admitting you are a homo?

could not have been said better by the closet fag you are dude! when are you coming out and admitting you are a homo?

Happily been with my wife 19 years, and with 2 teens ... I hardly qualify as a "homo". Yet, in the MMFs & couple swapping my wife & I have had in the past, I know I've never had the desire to suck off the other guy, and no other guy has sucked me off or fucked my ass ... simply no desire there. Its usually all about seeing her satisfied. ;)

As a matter of fact, shooting someone with a gun might not be homicide.

If it is determined to be a homicide then there are various gradations of intent that weigh in on the final determination as to what degree it was.

It could be accidental, in self defense, in war, in a fit of passion, premeditated, laying in wait, combined with another crime, against a police officer, etc etc. Point being, there is seldom a clear, one size fits all answer.

The line between hetero and homosexual behavior is not a clear line at all. It is a spectrum along which we all find ourselves.

What is really going on here in this discussion about another spectrum. Concrete vs abstract thinking. On one end we have people who can only see black and white. Only right vs wrong. Concrete thinkers who need to find comfort in simple answers even if those answers yield grossly unfair character judgments.

On the other end there are people that see an entire spectrum of human behavior and realize that there is no one true right way to be. They see the gray between.

On the one end is intolerance, bigotry and exclusion. On the other end tolerance. understanding and inclusion.

The question is, where on that spectrum do we each choose to be?

hummm, let's apply that to something else ... if I shoot a man with a gun and ******* him, as long as I didn't originally plan to ******* him, its not a homicide, huh? lol ....

No, its not. It may be manslaughter, accidental death, or a number of other charges depending on the circumstance.

... Hey, if a man sticks his cock in another man's ass or mouth, its a frik'n GAY act. Sex with the same gender is a homosexual act ... IT IS WHAT IT IS as is often said.
Now, if it makes you FEEL BETTER by calling it something else, do what makes you feel good about it, but don't try to redefine it. As they say in politics ... a person is entitled to their own opinions, but not to your own facts. :) ...

Apparently you don't bother to actually read the posts you reply to. It was clearly established and agreed that it is a gay act, I never claimed otherwise. That is not the issue.

No, its not. It may be manslaughter, accidental death, or a number of other charges depending on the circumstance.

Apparently you don't bother to actually read the posts you reply to. It was clearly established and agreed that it is a gay act, I never claimed otherwise. That is not the issue.
The problem seems to be that some people think there is something wrong with homosexual gender preference and the fear runs deep.

Jewel has a great song about such. "Pieces of You" where she sings "are you afraid you're just the same."

As a matter of fact, shooting someone with a gun might not be homicide.

If it is determined to be a homicide then there are various gradations of intent that weigh in on the final determination as to what degree it was.

It could be accidental, in self defense, in war, in a fit of passion, premeditated, laying in wait, combined with another crime, against a police officer, etc etc. Point being, there is seldom a clear, one size fits all answer.

The line between hetero and homosexual behavior is not a clear line at all. It is a spectrum along which we all find ourselves.

What is really going on here in this discussion about another spectrum. Concrete vs abstract thinking. On one end we have people who can only see black and white. Only right vs wrong. Concrete thinkers who need to find comfort in simple answers even if those answers yield grossly unfair character judgments.

On the other end there are people that see an entire spectrum of human behavior and realize that there is no one true right way to be. They see the gray between.

On the one end is intolerance, bigotry and exclusion. On the other end tolerance. understanding and inclusion.

The question is, where on that spectrum do we each choose to be?

Very well put and thank you.

The problem seems to be that some people think there is something wrong with homosexual gender preference and the fear runs deep.

To the point that they confuse gender preference with sexual acts.

Jewel has a great song about such. "Pieces of You" where she sings "are you afraid you're just the same."

Not familiar with the song, but it would appear from that one line that she pretty much nails it.

Happily been with my wife 19 years, and with 2 teens ... I hardly qualify as a "homo". Yet, in the MMFs & couple swapping my wife & I have had in the past, I know I've never had the desire to suck off the other guy, and no other guy has sucked me off or fucked my ass ... simply no desire there. Its usually all about seeing her satisfied. ;)
I give you credit man, you are brave enough to admit its about her and not u. The whole cuckold thing is sooo 1990's now its about people looking after their wifes/girlfriends happy - If that includes serving a BULL to do whats required thats fine! Holla...

Agreed mac,well said !

YA SURE you just look like a sissy fag in your picture and your wife looks like she would have no problem strapping on her dildo and doing your manpussy!

Back