Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

So very true!
Without the cuckold it would be just a black man and a white woman hooking up which might be just a one night stand or maybe a repeat or two.

With the cuckold, the dynamic changes because the cuckold makes it possible for his Wife's lovers to enjoy having casual sex with her on an ongoing basis without worrying about getting tied down, making any commitments or taking on any responsibilities. Cuckolding allows the Wife to enjoy having a full and varied sex life and provides services that enhance her enjoyment of her and her lovers time together.

This can range from the simplest things such as booking and paying for a hotel room, dinner and chauffeuring his Wife to her lover and then picking her up afterward to actually being present to help undress them, care for their clothing, serve refreshments, provide lube and other accessories to enhance their pleasure, perform clean up and any other services as required.

With established long term lovers who are invited to the white couples home, the cuckold takes care of the housework, purchasing the groceries and other supplies as well as doing the cooking and clean up in order to free his Wife's time so she can entertain her lover. Unless invited to be present to serve them, the cuckold will sleep in the guest room or on the couch while his Wife and her lover enjoy themselves in the master bedroom.

Any and all of these are actually mini-vacations provided by the cuckold in gratitude to the men who give his Wife the pleasure she is entitled to.
Cuckold it important part of dynamic, wife want him involved not destroyed. Cuckolding gives wife range to explore her sexuality without damaging marriage.

We have not met with a black guy yet but are working our way towards it and really enjoying the journey so far.

I have sucked a white cock on wife's request.

After lots and lots of role play about us meeting a stranger and us taking it in turns to fuck her we finally decided to take the plunge and arrange a meet on Craigslist list
We met a guy kind of local but not right on our doorstep :)

We were not disappointed and that one meet ended up with us repeating with a few different guys.

Following this she told me that one of her biggest fantasies was me sucking cock!
I was very surprised by this and really embarrassed at first!

This came up quite a few times when we were roleplaying on our own.

For one of our anniversary's I took her away to a hotel for a weekend away and arranged a hook up with a curious guy.

Fast forward to the night in question and we were in our room and half way through her sucking him off I got down and took him from her and gave him a bit of a sucking.
Probably the worst blow job he has ever had but I have never seen her masturbate and cum so hard :-D
Can't say the sucking did much for me, it was more a task for me really.

Not repeated again but she often uses it in our roleplay.

I have been looking for a couple to be like this with for a while now.
You simply deserve to be part of a cuckold/FemDom wife white couple!

We are looking for a full time superior black master male. I crave it hugely and she is fine with it. I long to be totally dominated to the extreme with my FemDom wife and a black superior male, ready to really have me represent the white race that is in need of learning who the real men are.

I sucked her bulls cock last night for the first. She ******* after he was done with her and wanted more, he suggested that I do it and it was actually erotic as hell.
I went from 100% strraight to 100% cuck-gay. I hated their balls and ass and learned to love those aromas and act of servicing a bull, straight up submissive. To me their balls and ass are precious! IMO.

Back