Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

View attachment 731356
"Did my bull ******* my white husband to suck his big dick? Yes he did a long time ago. Now he takes him to a club and i'm not sure exactly what he does to him there. I just know hubby comes home totally out of it with a shocked look on his face and unable to utter a word for hours."
Sounds like your hub has been trained to service Black men...which is the proper thing to do!

i thought i was the exception when it comes to "str8" white guys wanting to serve a nice BBC! Im just too discreet to do it but i feel like im going to give in eventually .. its like I'm hooked on the feeling of being their submissive slut!
I know exactly how you feel
back when my wife first convinced me to let her try Black cock I thought I was the only husband going thru it
back then I had never even heard of the word "Cuckold"....I had no idea what it even meant
but then I started to find cuckold websites and blog sites like this one
It has really helped me to make the necessary adjustments
and now I am at the point where I can admit, like you, that I am drawn to the black man's powerful cock
nothing has happened yet between me and a black man, but I am so willing and I know I will eventually submit

I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS AT LEAST ONCE
i would be up to be humiliated in front of my girlfriend. i won't do anal sex, but i actually would like to do a blow job to a black dude. it would be amazing if i could share the bbc with my girlfriend, showing him some attention and doing what i would be asked to do

Attachments

• BLACK GUY 1.png
    BLACK GUY 1.png
    368.8 KB · Views: 76
  • BLACK GUY 2.jpg
    BLACK GUY 2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 78
  • BLACK GUY 3.jpg
    BLACK GUY 3.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 82
  • BLACK GUY 4.jpg
    BLACK GUY 4.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 955
  • BLACK GUY 5.jpg
    BLACK GUY 5.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 85
Love when the guy takes charge and makes me suck him and fucks me in front of my woman. Some woman are not into it, until they aee it happen. I love it, and wish every black guy went further and would fuck me good and hard, and make me scream and squeal like a bitch. Had one guy make me suck and take his buddies cocks while him and my chick had a marathon. That chick called me a cock craving little faggot slut when i cam back in the other room, cum dripping out mouth and ass, and all over, and simply looked at her and told her to be a good slut and join me, and told her how i love being manhandled and treated and fucked like a bitch, and insulted and watching her fuck other guys who cum inside her and eating their cum, and sometiems sloppy seconds, great when the guy was huge so my cock stays soft and she can call me a fag and have the bull fuck me so i actually ejaculate.

If any cuck finds himself eager to clean a Black bull's Cum out of his wife's pussy, then he'll equally be much eager to sucking the bull's cock whether in front of the wife or not. Especially having watched her so many times worshiping her lover's cock up close.

I admit it
You are right
never in a million yrs did I ever think anything like this is possible
UNTIL it actually happened

Back