Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I personally prefer a Bi cuck cpl. I find that too many hubbies want to be directors and think because its "their wife" I/we should put on a show. Its fuck her this way or that....Or they won't shut up w/ the you like that black cock (usually slut/whore etc)? AND actually think they deserve an answer and many pester until they get some reply.
The best hubbies I've met were the Bi ones (closet or open) they got "skin in the game" and will work to see that you are pleased. Best times are when hubby and wife engage in a long relaxed BBC worship session. But either bi or str8 cucks just shut up its not the first white wife or nut I've busted. I don't need you reads me the instructions to get the job done right.
so very true

Well I think its important to stay open minded and see where life, sex and a good bull take you. I've been the first BBC for many "str8" husbands.
I have been totally str8 my entire life
its just that now, having watched my sexy Filipina wife getting blackened for the past year, I find myself wondering what it would be like to hold onto such a large this powerful cock....possibly even licking it

Back