Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Stop tryna say it is about bein straight up gay!!!

Some guys just want to dominate the woman, others just want to dominate. Your way is yours and you are welcome to it, their way is theirs- give them the same respect.

If a guy sticks his dick through a glory hole, he doesn't know who's sucking his dick unless he looks on the other side. It's about getting a blowjob, sticking a dick in a mouth to get a nut. Could be a woman, could be a guy, maybe a CD, TV, TG, TS, etc. Could be his sister, his mom, his *******, his wife, his uncle, his boss. Looking on the other side defeats the purpose of the glory hole.
Does getting his dick sucked make him gay? Guilty of *******? A cuckold? A *******? :eek:
What's that? What he don't know don't matter? :unsure:
So if he gets a great blowjob that he really enjoyed from a guy, but doesn't know it was a guy, he still straight, but if he finds out it was a guy, that makes him gay.:confused: No?
Only if it was so good that he goes back to get another? :bounce:

If a guy tells a woman to strip, get on her knees and massage his left foot, he is dominating her.
If he tells her husband to strip, get on his knees and massage his right foot, he is dominating the husband.
If he tells them both to stop rubbing his feet and start sucking his dick and balls together, he is still dominating them both, the only thing that changed is the task he has assigned them. He's just using a pair of mouths to get a nut.

Dominance is about power, it has no sex.

It's strange how all these "straight" men, black or otherwise, can be so into enjoying and talking about how great gay sex is by getting their dicks sucked and fucking asshole instead of pounding the woman's pussy, yet they are so afraid that they are suddenly going to be gay if its the husband's mouth that they unload in instead of the wife's.
The only reason queers suck dick and fuck ass is because they don't have cunts. Otherwise they'd be eating each others pussies. Lesbians are proof of that!

All you homophobes might want to make sure the ONLY thing you stick your dicks in is a cunt because otherwise you are having faggot sex! :devil:
You are right on the money dude!! sex is sex! my mouth loves pussy and cock and my asshole likes to be pleasured with a mans cock in it unloading nice hot cum to massage my ass!! i still love pussy!!

I encourage all black bulls to do this.
You are probably thinking its gay. But its not about that. Its about the ultimate dominance over a white man. It is the ultimate sign of submission for the white man.

wow, all this hate talk of white men ... yeah, go ahead, and follow this delusional advice ... and I'll speak for a lot of white guys here "don't stick anything in our mouths you don't want bit off and spit out on the floor". :bounce:

Hello all,
I just want 2 say that I'm a massivly thick 10" stright male & I must say I had an incounter with very sexy latina that I had met in the club of a hotel a few nights ago. When I saw her she was dancing & the way she moved her body gave me a massive hard on, so I went though the crown 2 pass her on the dance floor, while passing her I gently put my hands around her waist to move her out of the way so that I would pass, at that moment her ass moved up aginst my cock while she was dancing. She felt the full thickness of my cock between her ass checks as I grinded it into her ass as I walked away slowly...

What 2 U think happened next guy's? Yeah U guessed it she came off the floor after me & asked me my name & wanted 2 talk, we talked & she invited me back 2 her room. She was just amazing, flawless body, tit's & ass, beautiful skin & jet black stright long hair, Just amzing, I could'nt stop looking at her & her smile could just melt U away.

So needless 2 say the fun starts & she takes out my cock & gasps & try's 2 put it in her mouth...It was more than a mouth full but she kept at it anyway doing the best she could. I then began 2 take off her sexy little black dress, her tit's where amazing as the rest of her. Her legs & ass amazing. when it came time 2 pull her panties off I then noticed that she had a small bulge in her panties...Yeah guy's U guest it...She was a Latin Tranny... I looked at her.... Her cock was dripping pre-cum & she's just looking at me & at this point I really don't know what 2 do because she was jus sooo amazingly beautiful... So I said 2 myself if your a tranny & U look that good & U can fool me... Your getting fucked...

That's right guy's I fucked her tranny ass that night. Jerked her cock. & milked it 4 her. I had never done anything like this in my life nor had I ever seen a tranny in person. So 2 immortalize the moment guy's I took a pic of myself with her & yes U guested it. that's the tranny I banged in the ass on my profile... So if U want 2 still B with the ladies & want 2 try something diff, Try a tranny. It's amazing. but don't get some half ass wananbe get the top of the line tranny & trust me U will B amazed as I was. Yes guy's the gurl in my profile has a cock & balls & the nicest asshole U ever want 2 fuck as U can C from the pic.

Her asshole was gaped & she was ripped but it was so worth it & I don't feel any less of a man. Now do I want a man sucking me or fucking me "No" Amazing tranny that can fool me "Yes". Try one then get back 2 my my stright brotha's.

They will blow your mind...
MY little uncut cock got hard reading this story and i beatoff a load really hot ass on him/her!! and you jerked her manclit off too wow how hot!!

I like the dominant thing,but as for seeing that crazy *******, nahhh-ahhh.I guess we are more into the pleasuring aspect,I guess what ever floats your boat!lol. But that is a purley gay thing "wether your pitching our catching"! I fear what my hubby would do if asked that,He has no problem sharing,but it would hit the fan If some one even offered let alone demand.hes not into that racist ******* and beleaves that seperates us from our true goal.

I have helped many, many white couples before. I love it. I love fucking white slurs and making white, tiny cocked cucks realize their subordinate position in life. I've given many white cucks heavily loaded facials, and there's always one rule: "I make the mess; you clean it up." So, creampies are a must. But, I've never actually ****** my 9" cock into anotheran's mouth or ass. Sounds like its not really gay, as long as you do it in the white slut's presence and with her participation.

I have helped many, many white couples before. I love it. I love fucking white slurs and making white, tiny cocked cucks realize their subordinate position in life. I've given many white cucks heavily loaded facials, and there's always one rule: "I make the mess; you clean it up." So, creampies are a must. But, I've never actually ****** my 9" cock into anotheran's mouth or ass. Sounds like its not really gay, as long as you do it in the white slut's presence and with her participation.
Hope my wifes bull will have the same thinking as you.

Thats right stud not gay when iam being a good cuckold husband pleasuring my wife and her stud hung bulls big beautiful uncircumcised breeding cocks!

It depends on why you are doing it.
If you are having another guy suck your dick or fuck him in the ass because you find him attractive, it's gay.

If you are ordering him to get on his knees and suck your dick because you can and you enjoy the rush that having the power to make him humiliate himself, especially in front of his wife, can give, then its not gay, it's dominance. You are simply making him commit an act of gay sex to display his submission to you in front of his wife.

The thread is about Bulls forsing white cuckolds to suck their dick in front of the wife as a way of humiliating and having him exhibit submission, however, if making him suck your dick is really all that uncomfortable for you, there are other alternatives.
Have him kneel in front of you with his mouth open while having his wife jerk you off into his mouth. Put him in the bathtub and piss into his mouth. Use your imagination, there are lots of things you can do to achieve the same goal if that's what you are striving for and that is what the cuckold couple are into. The main thing is to have the cuckold do something that is humiliating for him to do and that he is doing simply because you want him to do it.

For many bulls, just having the cuckold lick and suck his cock clean after fucking his wife and watching him eat his wife's pussy clean after cumming in her, is sufficiently humiliating enough without actually having the cuckold suck him to completion. Others enjoy being able to make the cuckold commit homosexual acts, especially if they know that the husband isn't into it and is only doing it because his wife is making him submit to it for them.

Keep in mind that this kind of play is in the more extreme end of the realm of cuckolding and not the mainstream. Most cuckold couples aren't into heavy humiliation and submission fantasies.

Will have to drop you a line next time we've in the area

Ummmm,sorry fellas but a sexual act commited by two people of the same gender Is defined as homosexual,and as far as far as dominance goes if the situation was with a black cuckold couple "and they do exist "trust me,would you make the black man suck yuor cock? If not ,why?

It depends on why you are doing it.
If you are having another guy suck your dick or fuck him in the ass because you find him attractive, it's gay.

If you are ordering him to get on his knees and suck your dick because you can and you enjoy the rush that having the power to make him humiliate himself, especially in front of his wife, can give, then its not gay, it's dominance. You are simply making him commit an act of gay sex to display his submission to you in front of his wife.

The thread is about Bulls forsing white cuckolds to suck their dick in front of the wife as a way of humiliating and having him exhibit submission, however, if making him suck your dick is really all that uncomfortable for you, there are other alternatives.
Have him kneel in front of you with his mouth open while having his wife jerk you off into his mouth. Put him in the bathtub and piss into his mouth. Use your imagination, there are lots of things you can do to achieve the same goal if that's what you are striving for and that is what the cuckold couple are into. The main thing is to have the cuckold do something that is humiliating for him to do and that he is doing simply because you want him to do it.

For many bulls, just having the cuckold lick and suck his cock clean after fucking his wife and watching him eat his wife's pussy clean after cumming in her, is sufficiently humiliating enough without actually having the cuckold suck him to completion. Others enjoy being able to make the cuckold commit homosexual acts, especially if they know that the husband isn't into it and is only doing it because his wife is making him submit to it for them.

Keep in mind that this kind of play is in the more extreme end of the realm of cuckolding and not the mainstream. Most cuckold couples aren't into heavy humiliation and submission fantasies.
Couldn't have said it better myself...

Ummmm,sorry fellas but a sexual act commited by two people of the same gender Is defined as homosexual, ....

Nothing to be sorry about, we've already established that the acts are homosexual in nature.
However, simple commission of the act does not make the person homosexual any more than being celibate or having sex with a woman would make a homosexual straight. Eating my Wife's pussy doesn't make either of us lesbian even though it is a homosexual act.

If we are to assume that it is only the act that determines ones sexuality, then virtually every one is at least bi-sexual assuming that at sometime in their sexual life they have enjoyed or performed oral sex or anal intercourse. These are homosexual acts defined as sodomy. The only purely hetrosexual act is male penis in female vagina.
However, even that as an act doesn't define ones sexuality as many lesbian couples have enlisted homosexual men to act as sperm donors with the sperm being inject via the traditional method.

So if sexuality is not simply defined by the acts one enjoys, what does?
How about emotional attraction and attachment?
I think it would be safe to say that if one is attracted to and desires to be with someone of the same sex as a pleasurable and emotionally bonding experience, whether they engage in sex or not, that that would be a pretty good indication that one is at least bi-sexual, if not actually homosexual.

How about the intent with which the act is being committed?
If one is performing oral sex on a member of the same sex with a true desire to share a pleasurable experience with them it could very well be homosexual.
However, if one is using some sort of coercion or ******* to perpetrate the act on or have the other perform the act, is this still sex or has it crossed into the realm of power exchange similar to *******? Virtually all professionals in the related fields would say that a hetrosexual ******* is not about the sex act in as much as it is about using the act to express control and exert dominance over the victim.

A bull using his alpha status over a submissive cuckold in a D/s oriented relationship would be no different. The two men aren't attracted to each other, nor desirous of sex with each other as a pleasurable bonding experience. The alpha is simply using the act as a way to exert his dominance and control over the beta male and using the humiliation experienced by the beta male to cement their respective positions within the relationship with regard to the cuckolds wife.

...and as far as far as dominance goes if the situation was with a black cuckold couple "and they do exist "trust me,would you make the black man suck yuor cock? If not ,why?

If the relationship warranted it, absolutely.
Keep in mind that we are talking about D/s relationships that are more on a "fringe" of the cuckolding world. Most cuckolding relationships tend to be more of a friendly, mutual pleasure based affair.

The D/s style relationships also come in various flavors (dominant cuckold/submissive wife, submissive cuck/dom wife, both cuck and wife sub) and each variation will have personal differences as well.

Regardless of race, it is the specific needs and desires of ALL of the parties involved that need to be considered, addressed and, hopefully, satisfied.

So if in discussion it was determined that the cuckold (white, black, yellow or green with polka dots) had a deep need and desire to experience total submission and to be humiliated and his wife and her bull were comfortable with the bull using homosexual acts on her husband to achieve this, then there is no reason why it should not be used.
Someone being "******" to perform oral sex on another is a very submissive and potentially humiliating act. It becomes even more so when causing one to do so on a member of their own sex.

It can also be a much safer thing to do, assuming all have taken reasonable precautions such as STI/STD testing, than many of the other things I have heard of people doing to subjugate and humiliate others. This also assuming that consideration of possible emotional psychological triggers are made and cared for.

So in this context, it is not only the bull experiencing a higher level of dominance and control, but also the cuckold exploring the depths of his submissive emotional needs as well and, if the wife enjoys all that having two men to love and satisfy her sexually can offer, this becomes a mutually satisfying relationship for all.
Win-win-win.

Back