Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I want to do it but haven't found one in N.Y. yet I would suck wife and I spoke about it just waiting for the right bull
I haven't sucked a BBC yet either but I am so ready to try it
My wife has been getting me to clean her after her BBC bull is done
I am really starting to love the taste of it
Now I feel ready to taste it right from the source

I've watched my boyfriend get fucked by a bull after he was done with me. We had expressed the potential of this happening and when it did it was amazing. My boyfriend is pretty well sized and the bull was too. Riding the bulls cock and calling my bf a faggot nearly made me cum. Would definitely do again.

I've watched my boyfriend get fucked by a bull after he was done with me. We had expressed the potential of this happening and when it did it was amazing. My boyfriend is pretty well sized and the bull was too. Riding the bulls cock and calling my bf a faggot nearly made me cum. Would definitely do again.
OMFG girl.....that is soooo hot, so erotic

True, "irregardless" is not a world.
However, it apparently is a WORD:
According to the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), Irregardless was first acknowledged in 1912 by the Wentworth American Dialect Dictionary as originating from western Indiana,[2] though the word was in use in South Carolina before Indiana became a territory.[1] The usage dispute over irregardless was such that, in 1923, Literary Digest published an article titled "Is There Such a Word as Irregardless in the English Language?". The OED goes on to explain the word is primarily a North American colloquialism.[2]
Irregardless means the same as regardless, but the negative prefix ir- merely duplicates the suffix -less, and is unnecessary. The word dates back to the 19th century, but is regarded as incorrect in standard English.

So ... does that mean you have the IQ of a dry fart???
No,it means you do.

Back