Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I guess I'm in a different league then most of the men on here. I am no sub and do not act like one to my wife's Bulls. If my wife thinks it's hot that I suck one of her Bulls and I'm in the moment I will do it. No one forsing me or humiliating me, just something I choose to do in the heat of things. My wife likes me to do it as it makes me more part of things and not so much just her and him.

Sissy bois should go onto gay sites this site is becoming a site for poofters we women want a masculine hot big fat black cock we don't want to watch sissy bois suck cock look out alerts

What you say is true and I personally agree with you that black cocks should belong to females, but in recent years there seems to be an explosion of cucks among white guys and note what category this thread is under, "Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies". And why would a guy help his woman get fucked by a black guy? So he could see his cock too, maybe?

I never even thought about this. Then one time we were spending the night at my favorite bulls house and I was on my knees worshiping for all I was worth and my husband got down on his knees to watch up close. I made a show out of pulling that big cock out of my mouth and tongueing his cock and balls as nasty as I could. Afterwords I overheard my bull say to my husband "I thought she was gonna feed you my cock bro" to which my husband said "I did too". I was shocked and then a little excited. A lot of hard f*cking later I was cleaning my bulls cock and I told my husband to come over and I kissed him with a lot of cum in my mouth. The heat in the room went up. I sucked my bull some more and then kissed my husband again - and you could feel the tension in the air. Then I told my husband to help me clean this big cock....and he did. Started with tentative ball licking, then licking the shaft...and then slowly my bull pushed his cock into my husband's mouth and told him to get him hard so he could f*ck his wife some more. Since then when the bull wants it my husband does his duty.

I personally prefer a Bi cuck cpl. I find that too many hubbies want to be directors and think because its "their wife" I/we should put on a show. Its fuck her this way or that....Or they won't shut up w/ the you like that black cock (usually slut/whore etc)? AND actually think they deserve an answer and many pester until they get some reply.
The best hubbies I've met were the Bi ones (closet or open) they got "skin in the game" and will work to see that you are pleased. Best times are when hubby and wife engage in a long relaxed BBC worship session. But either bi or str8 cucks just shut up its not the first white wife or nut I've busted. I don't need you reads me the instructions to get the job done right.

I personally prefer a Bi cuck cpl. I find that too many hubbies want to be directors and think because its "their wife" I/we should put on a show. Its fuck her this way or that....Or they won't shut up w/ the you like that black cock (usually slut/whore etc)? AND actually think they deserve an answer and many pester until they get some reply.
The best hubbies I've met were the Bi ones (closet or open) they got "skin in the game" and will work to see that you are pleased. Best times are when hubby and wife engage in a long relaxed BBC worship session. But either bi or str8 cucks just shut up its not the first white wife or nut I've busted. I don't need you reads me the instructions to get the job done right.

I agree it should be more about the black man's needs than either of them. Otherwise they'd just be a white couple not involving anyone else.

Maybe something like this? http://xhamster.com/movies/5859515/husband_and_wife_slurp_on_some_dark_meat.html?s=5

Back