Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I encourage all black bulls to do this.

You are probably thinking its gay. But its not about that. Its about the ultimate dominance over a white man. It is the ultimate sign of submission for the white man.

Doing it in front of his wife will humiliate him even more. His wife will never be able to look at him the same. This will give you 110% control over the couple. Not only does the white wife love your big black cock, but the husband as well. You can taunt and tease him endlessly. You will own the couple once this happens.

Yes mam......
I love sucking cock for my wife.

cockold hubby,cocksucker 005.JPG076.jpg

The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.
i feel exactly that way as you describe the white boy. the thing is also that it actually excites me to feel dominated, humilated and degraded. even just chatting about it makes me excited...and craving to please Black Dicks..and seeing Them fuck white girls and white wives. i have lost what little masculinity i ever had..my sense of "identity" has shifted to being more femme and sissy. the transformation IS real and to be perfectly honest...it feels natural to me.

I make sure my hubby hears it several times a day how worthless he is for being a man. I demand that hubby lick and suck all my lovers cocks and asses and my lovers degrade my sissy girl hubby and humiliate him in front of everyone
i'm sure your sissy girl hubby is pleased to serve as that IS his nature ..but it really doen't make any difference because he will do as you and Your Black Lovers tell him to do. he is a submissive white sissy who knows his place it seems. the idea of even being close to a Black makes a true sissy excited, breathing harder, heart racing. there is NOT a time that i'm around any any any any Black man and my instant thoughts are of me sucking His Black Dick.

Yes, if you will just try to suck a hugh black cock just once, you will be very eager to do it as much as possible. I was forsed to suck my first BBC and before I was finished I wasn't being forsed anymore. I was tearing that cock up and begging him to gag fuck my mouth. There is just something about submitting to what you know is a real man. It might would be a little different if your wife was not interested in BBC but you know she craves a real man and only black cock. She may still be telling you different but it would be so much more comfortable for both of you if she would just lay the law down to you and demand that you suck that cock like a sissy slut,,,or just do one better by arranging for you to surprise her by initiating and demanding that you get to suck that cock to prep it before he satisfies your wife, and then be very eager to clean up his mess and lick his ass,,,,like all white male sissys should do.

,,,or just do one better by arranging for you to surprise her by initiating and demanding that you get to suck that cock to prep it before he satisfies your wife, and then be very eager to clean up his mess and lick his ass,,,,like all white male sissys should do.

Excuse me! Demand that you get to do ..... ANYTHING????? :devil:
Just who is in charge here you, the sissy or your Wife???

I encourage all black bulls to do this.

You are probably thinking its gay. But its not about that. Its about the ultimate dominance over a white man. It is the ultimate sign of submission for the white man.

Doing it in front of his wife will humiliate him even more. His wife will never be able to look at him the same. This will give you 110% control over the couple. Not only does the white wife love your big black cock, but the husband as well. You can taunt and tease him endlessly. You will own the couple once this happens.

What is this dominance, submission and owning bull *******? This site is getting too racist orientated. circusill, after looking at some of your other posts it quite obvious that you are racist and are trying to build your self-esteem. Good luck, nothing good comes of an attitude such as you express.

What is this dominance, submission and owning bull *******? This site is getting too racist orientated. circusill, after looking at some of your other posts it quite obvious that you are racist and are trying to build your self-esteem. Good luck, nothing good comes of an attitude such as you express.

Evidently, lots of people likethe "dominance, submission and owning bullshit. " I do!

Evidently, lots of people likethe "dominance, submission and owning bullshit. " I do!

Confuse Us say: one man's bullshit, is another man's fertilizer. ;)

I am very definitely and happily into dominance and submission as far as in my relationship with my Wife as we have a Female Led Relationship in which the dynamic is Female Dominant/male submissive. :)

I am not at all into the concept of she and myself being "owned" by a bull, which is very unlikely to happen anyway as she is not submissive to men in any way. In fact, to her, "male dominant" is an oxymoron.
However, if she took a lover and desired it, I would submit to him under my Wife's authority.

I think it is definitely a dominate and control thing. Like an earlier post stated about the black female enjoying dominating white females by making them lick her pussy for being shoved around for years by other white females.

Same would go for the black man. You take one that has been wronged in someway by a white dude. What better way for the black man to land a jab back than to go out and fuck a white mans wife and then make him suck his dick after fucking his wife, while his wife watches it happen.

That makes the wife notice who the dominant one is and it ain't her hubby. And that would go for just about any white female that sees it too. If she observes a white boy sucking a black mans dick then the chances are real good that she would much rather be fucked by the one that got his dick sucked instead of the one that she seen sucking the dick.

Not that it matters but some might call it gay if you suck a dick but in no way can it be called gay by never having had a dick in your mouth but have had your dick sucked.

Back