Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

i am here to be used and abused by all black men in anyway they want i am such a pathedic cuckold I never get pussy

You're between friends. Almost two weeks ago my wife had sex with our black friend Axel, after more than 5 months not fucking. Just seeing my wife naked, Axel got an incredible erection, but despite it, Susie sucked his dick too. When I could go at our bedroom, my wife was lying over the bed with her legs spread and Axel was over her ready to put his beautiful black cock into my wife pussy. They finally fucked two times, in missionary and courtesan position. Both of them cummed twice. When my wife was fucking Axel sat over him, she asked me to suck her nipples and they could cum together. Fucking in missionary, Axel begged me to put one of my fingers into his butt to get prostate massage.
Finally, they relaxed and stayed in bed laughing for half an hour too. I tryed to clean my wife's pussy because Axel had filled it twice, but Susie put one of her bare soles over my face and kicked me out from there. She was angry with me because I refused have sex with her for some days, because I wished she was turned on to fuck Axel wildly.
I hope the next friday, when Axel comes home again, she allow me fuck her.

1. Anyone who does not realize that would have a serious problem.
2. Anyone who does not realize that and who has a serious problem would not benefit from your post
3. Anyone who already realizes what you wrote and does not have a serious problem would not benefit either
4. Are you trying to show us that you don't have a serious problem by stating the obvious?
5. No one benefited from your post.
Logically you should just not talk.
huh?

Didn't say it wasn't in context, it seemed flippant.

In context of your stated positions regarding the "rights" of black men, and the tone of you comment, what I was warning about was if he was going to follow your advice, he make sure that they were in agreement with the limits of what he was seeking.
You would be surprised at how many people simply assume everyone else has the same understanding of how something is done as they do. Having dealt with too many sudden realizations that people usually are not in agreement, especially about things like "*******", I tend to remind people that communication and negotiation are critical.

Feel free to skip any posts that you disagree with.

Since I have no way to know whether the original author realizes or even cares about safety, appearing foolish for expounding safety sounds like a cheap cost to pay. Especially, as this is open forum and there are others not blessed with your experience and exceptional knowledge who may also read this.

If black males have the "RIGHT" to ******* someone to do something then .... (continued in next point)

...... how do you reconcile this with the "RIGHT" of black men to *******?
If they have this "RIGHT", than how can their forcible abuse of you be stupid and careless on your part?
How can you protect yourself from carelessly and stupidly allowing yourself to be abused if you are submitting to their "RIGHT" to ******* you?

You don't need to, there will be some of us who will do it for you if it appears warranted. That's what is nice about open forums, everyone gets to give their input on the subject, read and accept or disregard what they wish.

Some guys look good bald, maybe you're one of the lucky ones.
is there a "not like" button somewhere?

Never would happen I'd love for hung blk guys to train my gf to be a cum dump bbc craving slut to do as they please but I would never suck a dick or take one up my ass lol

Yes all white males have an obligation to be slaves to superior black men. some realize it (more and more) and some have yet to realize it. Regardless, all white boys are bitches to black male authority. It's the new culture and world order.
flsubboy4u - Speak for yourself. As a white man I object to gay people like you trying to classify all white men as homosexual. Should you choose to admit it or not the majority of men on this planet irregardless of ethnicity prefer women over men. Homosexuality is still considered deviant behavor by most people in the real world.

flsubboy4u - Speak for yourself. As a white man I object to gay people like you trying to classify all white men as homosexual. Should you choose to admit it or not the majority of men on this planet irregardless of ethnicity prefer women over men. Homosexuality is still considered deviant behavor by most people in the real world.
Hey, dumbass, "irregardless" is not a world. Just what the world needs: a white xenophobe with the IQ of a wet fart.

I am not gay. I am not even bi sexual.I am a realist however and know that white women are turning to black men by the hundreds of thousands. Why? Because black men are superior For thousands of years, white men were slave on this planet. It was only a matter of time until history repeated itself. Why? Because the superior will always win. So, whether you like to admit it or not, you will serve the black man, and if not you, then your children or grand children. Get used to the idea. Within 50 years, white will be the minority in this country. Just check the national statistics. And if you think you have to be "gay" to suck cock when you are told to, maybe you better keep looking around this site to learn who the "deviant" really is. I am so sorry you are having trouble with your transition into a black dominated world. If there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know. My X girlfriend had a black lover and he was a very nice man. He treated both of us very well and I am grateful for that. He taught me a lot about respect and I learned my true place from him and other black men.

I encourage all black bulls to do this.

You are probably thinking its gay. But its not about that. Its about the ultimate dominance over a white man. It is the ultimate sign of submission for the white man.

Doing it in front of his wife will humiliate him even more. His wife will never be able to look at him the same. This will give you 110% control over the couple. Not only does the white wife love your big black cock, but the husband as well. You can taunt and tease him endlessly. You will own the couple once this happens.
I really could not agree with you more! I only wish all white bois understood this and even more importantly all black males. I was just explaining to this guy who accused me of being gay that sucking a black stud's cock was not "gay" but an obligation of all weaker white people including males. Screwing a white boys face in front of his wife or girlfriend is the ultimate humiliation and so depraved (especially if the white bitch is not bi) that he will lose all self respect and become more submissive and obedient. This is the correct way for the white boy to be. If he does not learn NOW what he is and what he was born for, when will he learn? Certainly he would have to learn the hard way (excuse the pun) and that would not matter to the superior black members of society but it would make it tougher on the white boi bitch. So, get on your little white knees (knee pads can be purchased at any sporting goods store) and worship your superior including licking his black ass before, during and after sex if ordered to. Kiss his feet, suck his balls and massage his body on command. Do as we are told (white bois) and our lives will be so much better and easier! Accepting what you are is so important to being happy. First you have to think about it and don't disagree with me until you do please.

i love it when my wifes bulls exspect me to suck thier cocks help put their cocks into my wifes pussy and they have me rim their ass holes it lets my wife know iam good with her getting the pleasure she deserves!
You are so right! All white boi bitches should perform any act they are ordered to if it increases their wives enjoyment and besides it is every white boy's obligation to worship his superior as a God.

Back