Bull wanted... NC/SC area

Hotwife29710

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
SC, US
Looking for a bull we live in Lake Wylie SC which is about 10/15 mins from Charlotte NC. Let’s see if there is anyone on here that’s real and that really wants to have some fun. We are new to the Cuckold LS so looking for someone with experience to help lead the way.

My ideal qualities would be

1. In shape and muscular-no skinny guys-gotta be able to deal with my thick thighs and ass.
2. Big AND thick dick 9in or bigger. no skinny long things
3. Intelligent-no thugs
4. Live in Charlotte area or close by and somewhere I could go if I wanted to play outside of our house
5. Sexy smile
6. CLEAN cut
7. Easy to work with schedule
8. DDF (minus marijuana-that’s fine)
9. Able to go multiple rounds with or without cumming
10. MUST DO ORAL and not be scared to eat the pussy!
11. Experience with cuckold/bull/Hotwife
12. Able to perform in front of others (Husband)
13. Able to work within our boundaries
14. Finds me attractive and doesn’t see me as some other white girl who wants his bbc
15. Able to take the lead and feel comfortable with it
16. Can text and hold a conversation

On Experience u want someone that has done before. That's able to take lead in whole situation and with you durning situation. Not in a demeaning way towards you or make you feel like a punishment. Be able to perform in front of husband when wanted but not always. Also comfortable in talking, having you talk, and maybe other things as it grows but never no man/man anything. Only thing off limits as far as talking to or about husband is his weight everything else ok.

I know that was a lot but again those are my ideal qualities and not all set in stone. So if your interested shoot me a message and check out my page. Look forward to hopefully hearing from some of you soon.

Attachments

• 79DB58CC-6CCB-4DD6-98A6-720BDCDCB6E9.jpeg
    79DB58CC-6CCB-4DD6-98A6-720BDCDCB6E9.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 4973DAC8-5380-43F9-A349-FD4479AD86E4.jpeg
    4973DAC8-5380-43F9-A349-FD4479AD86E4.jpeg
    460.9 KB · Views: 112
Looking for a bull we live in Lake Wylie SC which is about 10/15 mins from Charlotte NC. Let’s see if there is anyone on here that’s real and that really wants to have some fun. We are new to the Cuckold LS so looking for someone with experience to help lead the way.

My ideal qualities would be

1. In shape and muscular-no skinny guys-gotta be able to deal with my thick thighs and ass.
2. Big AND thick dick 9in or bigger. no skinny long things
3. Intelligent-no thugs
4. Live in Charlotte area or close by and somewhere I could go if I wanted to play outside of our house
5. Sexy smile
6. CLEAN cut
7. Easy to work with schedule
8. DDF (minus marijuana-that’s fine)
9. Able to go multiple rounds with or without cumming
10. MUST DO ORAL and not be scared to eat the pussy!
11. Experience with cuckold/bull/Hotwife
12. Able to perform in front of others (Husband)
13. Able to work within our boundaries
14. Finds me attractive and doesn’t see me as some other white girl who wants his bbc
15. Able to take the lead and feel comfortable with it
16. Can text and hold a conversation

On Experience u want someone that has done before. That's able to take lead in whole situation and with you durning situation. Not in a demeaning way towards you or make you feel like a punishment. Be able to perform in front of husband when wanted but not always. Also comfortable in talking, having you talk, and maybe other things as it grows but never no man/man anything. Only thing off limits as far as talking to or about husband is his weight everything else ok.

I know that was a lot but again those are my ideal qualities and not all set in stone. So if your interested shoot me a message and check out my page. Look forward to hopefully hearing from some of you soon.

is a collection of devices will the Dow blackmail 41 years of age single no ******* and I live in the Atlanta. I am willing to travel and get a room but I really like to get together for some casual fun. Here's some pictures hope you like what you see and let me know what you think

Attachments

• 20180131_205633.jpg
    20180131_205633.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited by a moderator:
is a collection of devices will the Dow blackmail 41 years of age single no ******* and I live in the Atlanta. I am willing to travel and get a room but I really like to get together for some casual fun. Here's some pictures hope you like what you see and let me know what you think
What part of NC are you from?

I live in Atlanta

Back