Bull seduces cuck first

As I read the many posts in B2W, and how people started, I think back to our first Black Bull. We had been seeing him about a month and he explained that his most successful relationships with cuckold couples was when he seduced the cuck hubby first, like he did with us. He felt that bi cucks were as slutty and black cock hungry as their wives. I know I am. In the beginning I felt guilty needing BBC so badly, but now, all these years later, I am who I am.

A lot of people don't get it, but sharing the BBC makes it even more about the couple. We aren't into the humiliation aspect that some seem to need; to each their own. I love to get her and our bull ready using my considerable oral skills. Some times we will run a room full of BBC and/or BWC; we'll sometimes play an entire weekend...no holes barred. My wife is always my number one and I hers. When she needs to take a break she will watch me get spitroasted and tell the bulls what to do to me. She loves having me "eat the sin" out or off of her. Again, it may seem strange to most, but servicing the same cock(s) my wife does makes us feel closer as a couple.

I was hit by my ist wifes black bulls many times one that was fucking her wanted me to suck his cock all the time and he started fucking me My wife came home early and he was fucking me She got mad because he was fucking me more and not her it happens at time she got over it I have had sex with many or her bulls After all it was her that told me to suck her bulls dick in front of her he loved me sucking him so that how it got started I was just as much a whore as she was We got divorced after 10 yrs I really would like to find me a good slut and get married again so we can share our bulls to each other I just have to find the right woman again

I was hit by my ist wifes black bulls many times one that was fucking her wanted me to suck his cock all the time and he started fucking me My wife came home early and he was fucking me She got mad because he was fucking me more and not her it happens at time she got over it I have had sex with many or her bulls After all it was her that told me to suck her bulls dick in front of her he loved me sucking him so that how it got started I was just as much a whore as she was We got divorced after 10 yrs I really would like to find me a good slut and get married again so we can share our bulls to each other I just have to find the right woman again
Wish we could chat more soon hun

Back