Bull or wife remove condom...even if hubby disagree

I am a realist, Why would any woman take a risk like this or any husband allow it. A few moments of lust versus safety or unplanned pregnancy ? No excuse, none at all. And we as parents are responsible to teach our children right from wrong when this is allowed. We are all suppose to be adults.

Both Chris and I are into interracial cuckolding because it's very satisfying, very erotic and arousing. Having a black pregnancy and a black baby was is also very arousing.

But we decided to have Julia because we wanted to be parents and give her a great childhood. It would be unjust to through Julia into the world just because we find IR cuckolding arousing.

Julia is the best thing that has happened to us.

7d4c7149-934b-408b-848c-4ce82e08bbad.jpg

Both Chris and I are into interracial cuckolding because it's very satisfying, very erotic and arousing. Having a black pregnancy and a black baby was is also very arousing.

But we decided to have Julia because we wanted to be parents and give her a great childhood. It would be unjust to through Julia into the world just because we find IR cuckolding arousing.

Julia is the best thing that has happened to us.

View attachment 1621726
Gotta love that ass.

We used the condom request as a test. If I the hubby requested the condom and the bull ignored it or put one on and later slipped it off he was a keeper. If he kept it on he may or may not be a keeper. It turned us both on if when an alpha male slipped off the condom and took my lady's pussy bareback. Regardless, a bull should never wear a condom.

We used the condom request as a test. If I the hubby requested the condom and the bull ignored it or put one on and later slipped it off he was a keeper. If he kept it on he may or may not be a keeper. It turned us both on if when an alpha male slipped off the condom and took my lady's pussy bareback. Regardless, a bull should never wear a condom.

Perfect...

i agree a bull should NEVER wear a condom

i have only had one BBC bull use a condom one time with the ex
we were at an adult theater she was getting gang banged
she had already taken bare back loads from 2 BBC 2 Hispanics and 7 white men
the last guy a really impressive black man was next and went to put on a condom i told him to take her bare he refused
said she might have been DDF before but there was no way to tell if one of 11 men that nutted her didnt infect her
i told him we both had a cum fetish and all but 2 of the men had been prearranged
to which he said he had a 3 day load saved up and we where welcomed to the used condom when he was done but he wasn't ridding my ex - slut bare.
he fucked the ******* out of her
shot one of the biggest loads i have ever seen
when he removed the condom he handed it to me and told me to put on the used condom and fuck my ex wife wearing his cum filled condom
(this was a first for me - but after that i was hooked and it is one of my fetishes now)

long story short

we exchanged numbers - and 90 days latter are a full panel std test
we meat up with him a couple of times before he moved away

X0O1scq (2).jpg

Back