Bull or wife remove condom...even if hubby disagree

We had a younger bull, 28 come over a few weeks ago and he fucked the wife while I watched, with a condom on.
She had fun but it was not the best for her. He was a bit more than what she had expected size wise and the young man was a bit enthusiastic and took her hard and fast at first. It hurt her a bit. That said there was a lot of pleasure with that pain as well.

We did however have him over for another night just a week ago. This time I was going to be more involved in the activities.
He messaged me and said he was on the way. So we went up to the bedroom to get ready. I had her change from the sexy outfit she had on into a really sluty one. It is black and has a kind of a torn look to it and it shows her curves very well.
I spent the next hour rubbing, eating and teasing her getting her pussy very wet and ready. She was begging me for the cock. I had told her bull to let himself in and just come on up as I would have her ready to go. He did just that, walked right in with his bbc sticking out.
The wife sat at the end of our bed and suckered both our Cocks for a few minutes. Then looked at me and asked if she could please get a cock in her now. I told her she could and went towards the side of the bed letting our friend have at her first.
She lay back in missionary position and started to suck me again while he started to enter her. We had talked about taking it slow after the last time and he was being much more gentle.
I did however notice that he was not wearing a condom so I mentioned it, just mouthing it to the wife. "hey he is not wearing a condom". She did not respond but I was very sure that she had understood me. Well it was a great fucking, he was much gentler at first but had built up to a nice balls deep speed and the wife was cumming lots. I Stepped back to let them go at it and a few minutes after he asked her "were do you want me to cum"?
Her reply was "anywhere you want to baby I am safe!"
Not long after he did it. He came all over my sweethearts womb and keeped on fucking her.
A bit later I took my turn fucking her used, swollen, cum filled pussy and added my load into her as well.
Later after our guest had left laying in bed I asked her why she had let him fuck her bearback?
She said that she was "lost in the moment".
I thought about it and told her that I didn't believe that. That she was way smarter than that that and that I think that she had decided on her own that she wanted him to fuck her bearback and that she wanted to feel his cum in her.
She admitted that she had wanted to feel his cock without the condom and his hot cum in her.
How luck am I.

when I first started, it was always with condoms. I started seeing a guy on a regular basis and I was bitten by the curiosity bug. My bull was okay with what ever I wanted to do, because I'm a little shy about it. I think that's what made it so special when I surprised him by taking it off.

I went down on him and told him I didn't like the taste of the condom. I removed it, and then climbed back on top.
we flipped into missionary and I made him promise not to cum inside of me. When we got there, I couldn't let him go. I just hung on and held him deep inside of me.

I went home and confessed to my hubby to show him the aftermath.

when I first started, it was always with condoms. I started seeing a guy on a regular basis and I was bitten by the curiosity bug. My bull was okay with what ever I wanted to do, because I'm a little shy about it. I think that's what made it so special when I surprised him by taking it off.

I went down on him and told him I didn't like the taste of the condom. I removed it, and then climbed back on top.
we flipped into missionary and I made him promise not to cum inside of me. When we got there, I couldn't let him go. I just hung on and held him deep inside of me.

I went home and confessed to my hubby to show him the aftermath.
And hubby was happy I guess …

tumblr_oo393rlb2h1w9d0b1o1_1280 (2).jpg

we had first meeting and that was a agrement with hubby that condom on all the time...but the bull in half way asked me if he can remove? hubby told no way but i cant say nothing i was soo excited,and he didnt listen to hubby removed and push back in me deep...the feeling that he dont care about my hubby and about nothing just use me was soo hot that i had orgasm straight away...after this situation all this kind of videos turn me on
That's exciting. If he was fucking you bareback he should have cum in your pussy as well. That's the point with bareback. Maybe he did cum in you. :)

That's exciting. If he was fucking you bareback he should have cum in your pussy as well. That's the point with bareback. Maybe he did cum in you. :)
Reminds me of one time only two months after I caught her cheating fucking in a car, I have posted on this before but to keep things short and simple I encouraged her to let them fuck her again which she did and I watched secretly
I would walk to the spot the following morning to see if there were any discarded used condoms around where the car had been parked the night before.
I eventually got her to bring one black lad home one night so I could watch from outside as it wasn't possible for me to see everything while they fucked in a car
this first night they were fucking in the lounge and I was watching from outside. even though the window was open and I could hear some talk but not everything, and I heard him ask if he could remove the condom, but couldn't hear her reply I was watching so intently, she was on the edge of the sofa him kneeling between her knees, and he started fucking her with her legs above her head, I had asked her previously to ride him with her on top with her ass facing the window where I would be watching from, after a spell fucking her missionary with a condom intact he swapped places with him sitting on the sofa and her climbing aboard his cock, she lowered herself on his sheathed cock and they fucked, and he slipped out, I watched as he guided his cock back in her he quickly and slyly slipped the condom off and it dropped on the carpet between his feet and she lowered her self down on his bare cock, she either knew or didn't know, but stuck outside I could do nothing but watch him a few minutes later raise his ass up and deep in her he unloaded, she knew without any doubt as soon as she felt him gush in her as she always did with me, that night he fucked her another twice and unloaded in her twice over the 4 hours I was outside, her words were to me when I went to her after she left were
"There wasn't a lot of point in making a fuss about it after he had already cum in me the first time"

We had a younger bull, 28 come over a few weeks ago and he fucked the wife while I watched, with a condom on.
She had fun but it was not the best for her. He was a bit more than what she had expected size wise and the young man was a bit enthusiastic and took her hard and fast at first. It hurt her a bit. That said there was a lot of pleasure with that pain as well.

We did however have him over for another night just a week ago. This time I was going to be more involved in the activities.
He messaged me and said he was on the way. So we went up to the bedroom to get ready. I had her change from the sexy outfit she had on into a really sluty one. It is black and has a kind of a torn look to it and it shows her curves very well.
I spent the next hour rubbing, eating and teasing her getting her pussy very wet and ready. She was begging me for the cock. I had told her bull to let himself in and just come on up as I would have her ready to go. He did just that, walked right in with his bbc sticking out.
The wife sat at the end of our bed and suckered both our Cocks for a few minutes. Then looked at me and asked if she could please get a cock in her now. I told her she could and went towards the side of the bed letting our friend have at her first.
She lay back in missionary position and started to suck me again while he started to enter her. We had talked about taking it slow after the last time and he was being much more gentle.
I did however notice that he was not wearing a condom so I mentioned it, just mouthing it to the wife. "hey he is not wearing a condom". She did not respond but I was very sure that she had understood me. Well it was a great fucking, he was much gentler at first but had built up to a nice balls deep speed and the wife was cumming lots. I Stepped back to let them go at it and a few minutes after he asked her "were do you want me to cum"?
Her reply was "anywhere you want to baby I am safe!"
Not long after he did it. He came all over my sweethearts womb and keeped on fucking her.
A bit later I took my turn fucking her used, swollen, cum filled pussy and added my load into her as well.
Later after our guest had left laying in bed I asked her why she had let him fuck her bearback?
She said that she was "lost in the moment".
I thought about it and told her that I didn't believe that. That she was way smarter than that that and that I think that she had decided on her own that she wanted him to fuck her bearback and that she wanted to feel his cum in her.
She admitted that she had wanted to feel his cock without the condom and his hot cum in her.
How luck am I.
that younger bull would be me.

we had first meeting and that was a agrement with hubby that condom on all the time...but the bull in half way asked me if he can remove? hubby told no way but i cant say nothing i was soo excited,and he didnt listen to hubby removed and push back in me deep...the feeling that he dont care about my hubby and about nothing just use me was soo hot that i had orgasm straight away...after this situation all this kind of videos turn me on

That's very beautiful and hot.

blacked_7.jpg

Back