Bull looking for serious Cuckolds

BrownSugaLovaa

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
36/ Male/ Atlanta Georgia here. 5’11”. 160lbs, 9”cock. Looking to meet and greet determined couples or single women. I want live dating. Out of town or country, visiting/travel or local cuckolds, hot-wife are welcomed too. I am not here to just display cock. I am here to actually get a connection with couples.

If you are real, like minded, willing to chat on the phone like human beings do, I am interested in you. I am trying to lower the number of fake and flake people. Tired of giving everyone access to me, with nothing in return. I don’t show off everything online, because people steal, and some only just want pics.

-No catfish!
-No unverified members( Real or Gold members only!)
-No fantasy/ dirty chat!
-No maybe! Either meet or not!
-No ongoing pic sharing (check my media)
-No media? No point.
-No Tributes! Don’t ask!
-No unaware wives!
-No single or wannabe cucks!
-No asking for my dick pics! (check my media!)
-No unsure newbies! Be ready!

Note: I am not saying, I just want fuck the first night, even though I have. I am willing to lead up to that, conversing over dinner and drinks, and the wife decides what the next step will be. Either she will like me or not. I am a coolheaded guy, handsome, healthy, and hung.

Let’s meet up!

Last edited:
36/ Male here. Looking to meet and greet determined couples or single women. I want live dating. Out of town or country, visiting/travel or local cuckolds, hot-wife are welcomed too. I am not here to just display cock. I am here to actually get a connection with couples.

If you are real, like minded, willing to chat on the phone like human beings do, I am interested in you. I am trying to lower the number of fake and flake people. Tired of giving everyone access to me, with nothing in return. I don’t show off everything online, because people steal, and some only just want pics.

-No catfish!
-No fantasy/ dirty chat!
-No media? No point.
-No Tributes! Don’t ask!
-No unaware wives!

Note: I am not saying, I just want fuck the first night, even though I have. I am willing to lead up to that, conversing over dinner and drinks, and the wife decides what the next step will be. Either she will like me or not. I am a coolheaded guy, handsome, healthy, and hung.

Let’s meet up!
Thank you for your introduction, but some things are missing. Your hight, size, weight, darkness, and of course your location.

36/ Male/ Atlanta Georgia here. 5’11”. 160lbs, 9”cock. Looking to meet and greet determined couples or single women. I want live dating. Out of town or country, visiting/travel or local cuckolds, hot-wife are welcomed too. I am not here to just display cock. I am here to actually get a connection with couples.

-No catfish!
-No fantasy/ dirty chat!
-No media? No point.
-No Tributes! Don’t ask!
-No unaware wives!

Let’s meet up!
Bookmarking for when we get verified. You sound like the type my wife would be interested in...she wants a connection...not just some cheap one night stand.

Back