Bull inviting wife to swinging party - any experience of this?

hotwifejhbsa

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
hi all
One of the developments I heard of this morning between my wife and her bbc bull is that he has invited her to a swing party at his place for 2 weeks time.
Was a little ambiguous but seems I am not invited, rather she goes alone and becomes his partner for the night, to enjoy and to swing with.
Now - we have talked about it and whilst she is careful to ask what I think I can easily sense she has basically decided to accept, in her words is new and different and is open to it. But I think is allowing a veto if I elect that.
Question to all is any experience of this, it feels sort of 1 step further removed from the fun we have and seems to me that he is exerting further ownership on her.
One hint from her side was that if I were invited she would want to tie me up in the corner and make me watch events unfold, so in my mind she is set on this.
Anyone similar experiences and how it feel / turn out?
Thanks

hi all
One of the developments I heard of this morning between my wife and her bbc bull is that he has invited her to a swing party at his place for 2 weeks time.
Was a little ambiguous but seems I am not invited, rather she goes alone and becomes his partner for the night, to enjoy and to swing with.
Now - we have talked about it and whilst she is careful to ask what I think I can easily sense she has basically decided to accept, in her words is new and different and is open to it. But I think is allowing a veto if I elect that.
Question to all is any experience of this, it feels sort of 1 step further removed from the fun we have and seems to me that he is exerting further ownership on her.
One hint from her side was that if I were invited she would want to tie me up in the corner and make me watch events unfold, so in my mind she is set on this.
Thanks
There is no ppint asking others because everyone is different..some people absutely love rhis idea where as some could not handle it and lead to ruining the marriage...if you have to ask this question to public suggest that you are not too comfortable with the idea..hence think twice before deciding anything...may be give some time to mature cuckolding relationship...when you are mentally ready to try new things then jump it...otherwise you may end up in doing something tbat you regret later

567_1000-jpg.895369

We met a black guy in Las Vegas. He fucked my wife the first night we were there. He did her again the next afternoon and evening. The third night he invited her to a famous swing club in Las Vegas. I know my wife she had visions of being the center of attention while taking on a group of young black men. She came back early that evening alone and not very happy. I asked her how it went. She said "if I wanted to fuck fat white guys with little dicks I would of stayed here with you" I asked what happen she said they met a couple the women was a beautiful blonde and had sex with her new black friend. She spread her legs for her husband an older guy with a small dick who had a problem with premature ejectulation . He came as soon as he put his dick into my wife. She had walked out calling a cab to bring her back to the hotel.

hi all
Thanks
This happened to us we meet a bbc after looking for ages and within 6 months he had taken her to 2 differ swingers parties where he swapped her with other couples
I actually thought it was awsome

My wife has been invited to a black men only club a couple of times by a guy we were seeing at one time,

She’s a very private person though and said she wouldn’t feel comfortable in that environment, I would have liked her to go but she makes the decisions and it’s her body , I’ve always respected that and would never push her

Back