Bull getting romantic with wife

So my wife has slept with 5 black guys before while I watched (many more though since she dated numerous in high school and she exclusively dated black men in college).

Last night we had a new bull, who will hopefully become a regular, and he got really romantic with her... kissing her, making out with her, holding her hand. The sex was still rough but in between rounds, before, and after it was really romantic and passionate.

It was very hot and made me very jealous.

As it should ... for the cuck, that's the whole idea of voluntary, cuckold relationships ... the rollercoaster ride of emotions; jealousy, envy, sympathy, excitement, anger, revenge, etc are often mixed into that powerball pill of emotions. Some guys love that emotional surge, and some guys don't handle it too well. One hint that it might agree with you, however, is that tent you get, in the front of your trousers, when you learn/know that your woman is getting banged (and enjoying it) by another man.
It's hard to explain, actually, and women are often confused by their man's desire that they cuckold them. :)
You should become concerned and cautious when the bull starts taking your wife off for weekends, spending a lot of time alone with her, your wife starts taking her bull's suggestions over yours, or your wife loses interest in having any sexual relationship with you.
There's a way to make a voluntary cuckold relationship work for everyone involved; its when one of the three become unhappy or dissatisfied that problems usually arise. Mac

When I caught my wife on her knees sucking a black man Iwas upset and hurt, but when he got ready to leave and he kissed my wife deep and long and she kissed back with both theirs hands roaming each others bodies it was a different hurt.

Rachel you are so correct. When my wife and BBC first met the sex was intense, but he began to woo her. He not only wanted to own her, but have her fall in love with him, which she did. He got very romantic and controling of her. She told me in less than a month, she loved him and he owned her body. I was toast. He enjoyed cucking me when they were here(3 times) and the 1 visit I had to VA. They lived in VA and I'm in TN too far apart to keep a relationship going. We now are divorced any they are living happily ever after.

I've heard this type of discussion more than hundred times ... this "owning" and "breeding" crap! It really burns my bacon as to why so many black males feel they need to establish priority and control over another man's wife. Why not enjoy the frick'n free sex and respect the man's marriage? Is the hatred of white males so strong that some of you feel destroying the marriage is your way of vengeance or reparation?
This is one big reason we haven't made the sincere effort to invite a black male into our sex lives. What is it with this OWNING crap? Some of you folks need to grow the fuck UP! Damn!
Mac
gif_Yellowball-Irritated.gif

Last edited:
Owned no way just only when they are deep in me and telling me how good it feels to have a huge black cock and I must agree it is great to have your cunt filled and stretched what woman doesn't want that,lets face it we married white women who have gone through life normally (white husband & *******) who then are lucky to experience a black cock just want to be fucked not romanced and the BBC don't want to have us hanging around they just use us and why not.

Rachel you are so correct. When my wife and BBC first met the sex was intense, but he began to woo her. He not only wanted to own her, but have her fall in love with him, which she did. He got very romantic and controling of her. She told me in less than a month, she loved him and he owned her body. I was toast. He enjoyed cucking me when they were here(3 times) and the 1 visit I had to VA. They lived in VA and I'm in TN too far apart to keep a relationship going. We now are divorced any they are living happily ever after.
Wow steve quite a story to share? I am curious as to why are you here on this site? Are you in another cuckold relationship now? How do you feel about BBC's? Would you be trusting to let a Black Bull ram your significant other again? This is good material for the Thread on cuckold training and boundaries to set maybe.

I've heard this type of discussion more than hundred times ... this "owning" and "breeding" crap! It really burns my bacon as to why so many black males feel they need to establish priority and control over another man's wife. Why not enjoy the frick'n free sex and respect the man's marriage? Is the hatred of white males so strong that some of you feel destroying the marriage is your way of vengeance or reparation?
This is one big reason we haven't made the sincere effort to invite a black male into our sex lives. What is it with this OWNING crap? Some of you folks need to grow the fuck UP! Damn!
Mac
View attachment 404789
Easy MacNfries... so most men whether white, black, red, orange with high testosterone are going to try and be domineering and controlling. Hell I've even seen stud lesbians try and domineer the submissive woman in the relationship when they thought the woman was leaving their sphere of influence. On the flip-side, I once got challenged to a fight by a female stud who wanted to prove her masculine dominant power to her gf when she thought she was losing control over her woman.

The sexual power that may rage through a man's body especially when a woman acts submissive to him brings on animalistic primal spirits where just like a Lion over his pride, or the eldest Gorilla will try and control all of the females. Look at it from a psychological and nature perspective and not so much about a black male perspective. After all they are objectifying black-males as Bulls, and what do Bulls do - they charge, with heads down and horns up. I enjoy the comments and I think this is healthy to express the thoughts and opinions and think we should do something constructive as make a list of dos and dont's. Lets set that up MacNFries in another Thread. How about it.

Wow steve quite a story to share? I am curious as to why are you here on this site? Are you in another cuckold relationship now? How do you feel about BBC's? Would you be trusting to let a Black Bull ram your significant other again? This is good material for the Thread on cuckold training and boundaries to set maybe.

Hi,
Yes it was quite an experience. We had know each other for 11 years and 5 married and I thought we had a good marriage, but inside a month she left to be with him. Now to be fair to her, I can only provide oral sex and we were both were unemployed and short on money. He is 8+ inches and a millionaire a few times over, so she has a much better life. I'm here to share my story to others to be careful who they let sleep with their wives. I think a BBC can add a lot to a marriage, especially when the husband cannot provide intercourse for the wife. The mistake I made was letting them meet at hotels without me. I didn't meet him for over 2 months. Boundries must be agreed on before meeting a BBC.

Hi,
Yes it was quite an experience. We had know each other for 11 years and 5 married and I thought we had a good marriage, but inside a month she left to be with him. Now to be fair to her, I can only provide oral sex and we were both were unemployed and short on money. He is 8+ inches and a millionaire a few times over, so she has a much better life. I'm here to share my story to others to be careful who they let sleep with their wives. I think a BBC can add a lot to a marriage, especially when the husband cannot provide intercourse for the wife. The mistake I made was letting them meet at hotels without me. I didn't meet him for over 2 months. Boundries must be agreed on before meeting a BBC.
Steve6557 - Great response. Thanks for replying.

Last edited:
My husband is unemployed too, Steve, like you were. He can't afford to take me out, and wine, dine and romance me. And let's be honest, all girls like that sort of thing. I know a couple of guys with plenty of money, including a black businessman who is in a relationship with a friend of mine, and the big boss at my work. Both really have some swagger, I can tell you. The boss man has acted inappropriately with me on a couple of occasions, nothing serious, I just feel he infringed on my personal space a little too much, and paying me compliments. Last week he told me I smell good, which I thought was a little odd but sexy.

But when I get home my husband hasn't cleaned the house and there is washing up to do, it's just not romantic and who wants to kiss a chubby middle aged guy in a white vest, jogging bottoms and dirty socks?

Oh well, my husband has a job interview this week, maybe things will change and he will get some of his swagger back. I hope so!

With me it was the other way round really. I started getting feelings for the guy. Started looking forward to the 'date' part of the night as much as the sex. He eventually broke it off with me, probably because of those feelings.
I have started seeing someone else but dont want to get too involved emotionally this time. As far as being 'owned' no guy Ive met has said he fully wants to 'own' me (should I be sad about this? LOL) but have had guys wanting their names tattooed on me, seems a popular thing here!

Back