Bull CreamPie

It is certainly no secret that the black man likes pussy and knows what to do with it. It is very clear why all the white females are turning to the black man to give that pussy to as they are being taught and shown who can power fuck them and make them want more of that supreme black dick.

This is exactly the way the black man likes it and wants it. Every time they get some white pussy it builds the framework for getting more white pussy. It also builds their egos, self confidence, pride in accomplishment and a little more swagger. For the white females when they get the privilege of getting the black mans dick and his cum inside them it also builds their self worth along with their deep desires for more black dick to use them however he wants as he makes them a real woman. The white girls can say what they want but until they have been fucked by a black man and accepted his cum they are not and will never be a true real woman.

These are some fantastic pics, good recruiting tools for unblacked white girls.

Here are at least 3 things that I feel should become top priority to be accomplished and I certainly hope that they do:
1. The white wives who have been asked by their husbands to go black but won't do it because they are afraid if they cheat the husband will not love her anymore. They need to understand that the opposite is what they can expect. Go black and not only will he love her more but he will respect her more too. Plus, why pass up the absolute best fuck that she has ever had or will ever have. Just do it!!

2. The white wives that have received the black mans cum from a black power fucking should let her girlfriends know what they are missing and convince them that they have to give this a shot asap and they will be forever thankful that they did. It should never be an if it will happen situation but should always be a when it will happen situation for them.

3. White husbands who are trying to convince their wives to go black should understand that a powerful tool to use during this time of persuasion is for them to stay out of their wives pussy during this time. Beat off fifty times a day if you have to but don't fuck her. There is not a better way to have her while trying to make her desire black dick than totally unfucked, sexually frustrated and in big time need of a good pounding. I can't stress this enough. Which one gives you a better chance of seeing her finally go black? Having her freshly fucked and content from hubby or having her completely horny, completely unfulfilled sexually and completely ready to fuck now?

There are plenty more things that I would love to see happening more but these 3 are high on the list.

View attachment 9582
Yogurt Dick...................
The black man is happy and has a sky high ego. He just got some white pussy and left his cum in the white boys wife. She is happy because she just got fucked like never before and completely sexually satisfied.
The white hubby is happy that he shot his little wad of white cum all the way across the room while watching the black man cum in his wife. Perfect! Everyone is happy and sexually satisfied.

Back