BULL CHATS

xxxcuck

Male
With my wifes regular bbc lover,in the days just before and just after our meetings,he and i exchange many text messages.He tells me how he is gonna wreck my wifes cunt,and how much she loves his big cock.Also he tells me to get her dressed up in slutty undies for him.We discuss what horny things we can do in the future,and we are slowly introducing more kinky ideas.We don't want to take things to quickly and put off my wife.But we have lots of things we wish to do.He is well up for this,and I have told him he can do anything he wants with my wife.We have already got to the stage where my wife spends the night in our bed with him.I a in the next bedroom,so she feels quite safe.But he and I envisage gangbangs,and many more scenarios.We are working on it ! Has any one been down this road before ?

I'm no dreamer like most on here,I have ******* loads of pics of my wife with bbc,I don't bullshit.I'm a proper cuck to bbc

I'm no dreamer like most on here,I have ******* loads of pics of my wife with bbc,I don't bullshit.I'm a proper cuck to bbc

Wanabecucked ! Get prepared mentally if u get your wish.Your wife will never be the same loyal, loving,dutiful woman you knewSince my sexy little lady tasted bbc,i.can't satisfy her any more

He does not waste time,now he just takes my wife as his right.I do get the pleasure of dressing her up in lovely,slutty underwear,and helping her with her make up.But now when he visits,I'm pretty much ignored by them.She is falling in love I think.

Attachments

• wife666l.jpg
    wife666l.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 52
More recently in one of my chats to him,I told him it would be horny if he rang up my wife and told her to wear something he particularly loved to see a woman in.The idea was to make out I knew nothing about their little chat.As he always rang me to arrange meetings,i told him to say he couldn't get hold of me so it was his excuse to ring her.We agreed he would ask her to wear an all white sexy matching set.Quarter cup bra,suspender belt,thong,fishes stockings and white high heels.Plus lots of heavy make up,which he loved.This we agreed would be amazingly horny if she would dress up especially for him,thinking it would be their secret.I was very turned on and excited to think my wife would be doing this for another man,and also not telling me anything about this.Later that day he got back to me and told me things had gone to plan.I wondered if she would say anything when I got home.

More recently in one of my chats to him,I told him it would be horny if he rang up my wife and told her to wear something he particularly loved to see a woman in.The idea was to make out I knew nothing about their little chat.As he always rang me to arrange meetings,i told him to say he couldn't get hold of me so it was his excuse to ring her.We agreed he would ask her to wear an all white sexy matching set.Quarter cup bra,suspender belt,thong,fishes stockings and white high heels.Plus lots of heavy make up,which he loved.This we agreed would be amazingly horny if she would dress up especially for him,thinking it would be their secret.I was very turned on and excited to think my wife would be doing this for another man,and also not telling me anything about this.Later that day he got back to me and told me things had gone to plan.I wondered if she would say anything when I got home.
Gawd . Wish I were closer. Is anybody gonna put their dick and mouth on her tonight? Just asking, wink.

my hubby goes nuts texting and sending pictures to my bull. Yes, he tells him he can do anything to me, and I just smile. My latest bull is a butt freak, and he fucks my ass so hard!!!

my hubby goes nuts texting and sending pictures to my bull. Yes, he tells him he can do anything to me, and I just smile. My latest bull is a butt freak, and he fucks my ass so hard!!!
My bull ONLY fucks my ass and he is huge he says I have to keep that ass in shape.

Back