bull breeding me

think ill be knockd up by my bull

• Total voters

cumslut4bbc

Female
Real Person
i have not found a bbc yet:( but got a new white bull that has seeded me now think he knockd me up wat u think?:)my man tried to give me a codom but bull said hell no this is my pussy and ill do as i plz as u can see from vid he filld me with lots of seed.after this date last week he has filld me 3more times think im pregnant

Attachments

• My Movie.wmv
    25.3 MB · Views: 651
  • IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    634.1 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_0051.JPG
    IMG_0051.JPG
    287.1 KB · Views: 283
i have not found a bbc yet:( but got a new white bull that has seeded me now think he knockd me up wat u think?:)my man tried to give me a codom but bull said hell no this is my pussy and ill do as i plz as u can see from vid he filld me with lots of seed.after this date last week he has filld me 3more times think im pregnant
you really need to find a black bull to knock you up very hot

with all the black guys online here, you didn't find a black bull, u must be joking
nope:( i have posted few times but have not found a BBC close to me seeing all this yummy thick BBC and cant found1 close really sucks i hope soon i will but guess my white bull will have to do but he is not doin his job been 2week about now and this pussy needs to be stuffd;)

So u know that she is for of BS. Black Men like to Fuck and all se has to do
Offer the invite. It's as easy as that. Fakers!
o wow im a 100% real and have tried lookin like one but he turnd out to be fake 1thing i hate about this site i post something always someone being a dick! or callin me fake i know i have not loaded a pic to show im real but i know i am maybe i will tomorrow ..

This thread violates #10 & #17 of the Site's Forum Rules. Considering that you DO have photos, you would be better of using them as contributions to existing threads rather than creating SEVEN threads that have little potential. This and the six other threads will be deleted if you do not make contributions to the Site's existing threads (ie. "P.A.W.G.S", "Sexy Ware", "Request to See Awesome White Ass" or "Insert Here"). Please consider posting to any of these threads in accordance to the Site's Forum Rules. Thank you for your cooperation!

he not black

Ouch! the Admin just told you what to do. If you really want to hook up with a black guy through this site, you need to post a pic of you, and also verify yourself... If not you just might have ur profile deleted... Best of luck, get verified, you don't have to show ur face...

Ouch! the Admin just told you what to do. If you really want to hook up with a black guy through this site, you need to post a pic of you, and also verify yourself... If not you just might have ur profile deleted... Best of luck, get verified, you don't have to show ur face...
I sent in my verification last week. It's obvious they are slow on verifying. Than ill post a pic.

By what Bay? There are tons here in California. People don't think you are real because you give answers like that. This is a massive state with bays all up and down the coast for about 600 miles.
well im not gonna give out right where i live unless i know ur for real about takin this pussy:) and can do that in message

ya im gonna and i know right few guys being rude so i reported one and i get told off and mite get kick off here thats so fair!.

Back