BULL and cuck comparison

Bet also you.... notice different between student....
And not also about size.... but how “size metters problem” increase or decrease their relationship / approaches with girl....
LOL, I'm sure there is a big difference, no comparison at all. I bet you laugh seeing the difference and in knowing that many of these white boys are crying losing their girlfriends to some of these black boys.
It's funny to watch the differences in changing. White boys try to change as quickly as they can so their small dicks are not seen much. Black guys take their time, letting theirs hang out for all to see.

It's funny to watch the differences in changing. White boys try to change as quickly as they can so their small dicks are not seen much. Black guys take their time, letting theirs hang out for all to see.
As black boys should. They are proud of their manhood and should be and it's good to show white boys their superior cocks. I bet even some of the white boys would love to get on their knees and suck black cock right there in the shower.

Yeeeah....
And as me sometimes.... bet than when home after all day.... someone stroke their small penis dreaming to have big like friend.... and try to feel
The pleasure of being nude and not feel shy about....

As black boys should. They are proud of their manhood and should be and it's good to show white boys their superior cocks. I bet even some of the white boys would love to get on their knees and suck black cock right there in the shower.
I sometimes see such desire in white boys' eyes and I know that some have actually done it.

It's also fun to listen to the black boys talk about their conquests of white girls.

I sometimes see such desire in white boys' eyes and I know that some have actually done it.

It's also fun to listen to the black boys talk about their conquests of white girls.
Did u also notice “shaving “ issue...

I start shave myself for try to look more sized.....

But arrive to.... at 32 shaving with a line for result more humiliated..... ofc cover all when have shower after sports...

I think you're so lucky to be on the front line seeing it happen and also encouraging white girls to try black and black boys to try white pussy and for white boys to know their place in sex. I guess that's your job, teaching and coaching. I wish I was a teen again in todays world and having a teacher and coach like you.

Back