brother

joe n her

Couple
my brother stayed for awhile as he never had a place to stay he got on well with her and could see she liked him, told her she would be first woman he had for ages if she wanted it ,told my brother he could join in fun he was reluctant but i assured him that her wanted him and was dressed in basque etc waiting for him on bed he walked in naked and hard and she told him lay on bed and started to suck him then she squatted on he face and telling him she loved the way he licked her and he was making her come then suprised me saying she wanted him since she was having a ******* with us both and saw hes cock pop out of hes shorts years before said when hes mum made tea for him she would say she would take it up to him and would joke about pulling quilt off him would go around and talk about anything while she sat on edge of bed and i said i knew both of you was upto something as mum said you was allways upstairs talking ,and way you both started having sex ,her said when she saw hes cock pop out she later told him while on edge of bed and he asked if she like see it hard they had sex while mum was doing garden ,when we had sex she was on back and he was kissing her she was telling him to put it in her and sucking me when he was fucking her hard she told him she loved him deep and was coming saying things like i want your thick cock god dont stop im coming then she says i want feel you come i want all your come up me and after he comes she opens legs and he tells her to finger herself and suck her fingers ,i had come in her mouth ,we had sex session that night and we talked they said he asked her take off knickers and sat her on washing machine and unzipped himself and they was enjoying thereselves when mum came in to make tea she just put kettle on her said he whispered that my brother will be here soon and came ,when i turned up and was alone with her i started feeling her pussy said you are horny and wet and wheres your knickers,asked if she wanted him live with us she said she loves us both we all chatted and he stayed for awhile she loved chatting to him and him wanting sex with her 1 on 1 saying he preffered her alone her told him she gets realy wet when thinking of him he tells me he loves her and grateful share her i tell her he loves her she says she loves him and me says she likes kissing him allover and talking dirty says love feel cock in her he says she detoured in hes room when going toilet and was wet and saying she wants a fuck when i left for work he said she slipped into hes bed and he fucked her ,says she liked talking dirty when she nearly coming when he left she was gutted ,most of this story is true

Back