Brothas what do you think of Kris Jenner.

BigPapa

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Im envious of Corey Gamble he gets to smash in my opinion the ultimate white milf .
At 63 she is still more put together than half of the girls her ******* Kylie age.

I heard during her marriage with that walking biology project of a ex husband she was getting down with young black men .
One of her one night stands was "P.Diddy" Sean Combs it was after he appeared on her show .
Then there is the rumor of
her and O.J. Simpson after the trial, I think she dodged a bullet there LOL .

Anyways what do you think .

Smash into oblivion , Smash , Maybe or Pass.

Attachments

• 28-kris-jenner-corey-gamble.w700.h700.jpg
    28-kris-jenner-corey-gamble.w700.h700.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 129
  • 1373388139000-kris-jenner-1307091242_4_3.jpg
    1373388139000-kris-jenner-1307091242_4_3.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 165
  • Kris-Jenner-main.jpg
    Kris-Jenner-main.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 194
  • images (21).jpeg
    images (21).jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 202
  • 303505E600000578-3402010-image-m-37_1452905209417.jpg
    303505E600000578-3402010-image-m-37_1452905209417.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 184
Im envious of Corey Gamble he gets to smash in my opinion the ultimate white milf .
At 63 she is still more put together than half of the girls her ******* Kylie age.

I heard during her marriage with that walking biology project of a ex husband she was getting down with young black men .
One of her one night stands was "P.Diddy" Sean Combs it was after he appeared on her show .

Total smash. That woman is a sexy dime! See her old pics? Got damn!!!

Last edited:

Guess what? Just like we thought.

Dude , she has money and time so of course shes going to the gym and seeing maintence doctors to keep herself right and tight .
I respect that ..plus it don't look over done and she still looks like herself .

The show, the Kardashian family and their marketing brand is centered on the celebration of the Black man's sexual prowess. The Kardashians literally get paid millions to service Black men's cocks. In the process they promote the IR movement worldwide. They have every white girl age group influenced; from MILFy mom to the youngest ******* Kylie. Black Power has reduced the ultimate whiteboi hero; an Olympic gold medalist to a 1950's pin-up, sissy trans-girl. Lots of people love to hate them, but that's part of the brand. They are normalizing the white girl slut.

About the only aspect of Black Power they don't seem to be promoting is the feminization of the young adult whiteboi. That's an ever growing market they seem to be missing out on.

im a lover not a killer but i will ******* for that pussy tho lol

The show, the Kardashian family and their marketing brand is centered on the celebration of the Black man's sexual prowess. The Kardashians literally get paid millions to service Black men's cocks. In the process they promote the IR movement worldwide. They have every white girl age group influenced; from MILFy mom to the youngest ******* Kylie. Black Power has reduced the ultimate whiteboi hero; an Olympic gold medalist to a 1950's pin-up, sissy trans-girl. Lots of people love to hate them, but that's part of the brand. They are normalizing the white girl slut.

About the only aspect of Black Power they don't seem to be promoting is the feminization of the young adult whiteboi. That's an ever growing market they seem to be missing out on.
Absolutely

Back