Broke down

Zeuspa

Male
My beautiful wife and I were traveling to the beach when the car began to overheat. We take the next exit and pull into the closest business we found for help. Turned out to be the wrong place to stop. Upon walking in we saw several men that can only be described as black Bulls. Before we know it the doors are locked, we are surrounded and she is being told to strip naked. No. She's being ORDERED to strip naked. When she hesitates she is forcefully slapped across the face.

She looks to me for help, but I'm being held by two very strong black men. She starts to cry and slowly undresses while all I can do is watch. She's terrified when the first bull gets naked and she sees a REAL dick for the first time. He places his hand on her shoulders and gently guides her to her knees as everyone watches in silence. She wants to resist, but she's to afraid. She looks to me again for help, but once again realizes help is not coming.

He tells her to take his dick in her hand and when she doesn't comply he bitch slaps her again. With her face stinging she quickly tries to wrap her little white hand around his big black dick as she seems mesmerized by it. He then gently places his hand behind her head and starts to guide her mouth to his dick. With tears running down her face she looks up at him, looks him in the eye and opens her mouth as wide as she can to accept his very large REAL dick.

During this time I have been ordered to strip to my underwear and am kneeling on the floor. With her mouth full of dick she glances toward me I see a sudden hint of anger in her eyes and realize she's looking at my underwear. I look down and realize my dick is harder than it's ever been and I feel so humiliated. The three bulls standing over me also see this and begin to taunt me as they undress. One of them orders me to stand, remove my underwear then kneel before him. When he sees my extremely hard dick he laughs.

He tells me to look at him and when I do he says, "You like this big black dick don't you white boy? Open your pretty little mouth. Show your wife what you really want." I shift my eyes to the left and see my wife still looking at me with tears running down her face and her mouth full of dick. It was a beautiful site, but not as beautiful as the site three inches from my face. I can't explain why I was feeling this way and without realizing it I reach up and take his dick in my hand.

I am immediately in awe of it's girth, it's weight and how hard and smooth it feels. It was at that moment I realized two things. He had me and we both knew it and I never felt more natural than I did at that moment kneeling before him. Without hesitation I leaned forward and took as much of that very large black dick into my mouth as possible. I was a changed man and all I wanted to do was please him. He moved my hand from his dick and placed it on his hip while instructing me to place my other hand on his hip. He sounded very gentle unlike he was before, which made me want to please him even more. He then put his hands on both sides of my head to hold it in place. I looked up to him and we made eye contact.

He must have seen the pleading in my eyes. The pleading for him to dominate and own me because he immediately and gently began to fuck my mouth as we looked at each other. It was then that I heard moaning coming from my wife. I shifted my eyes over as far as possible and saw that she wasn't crying anymore. She had a look of pure lust in her eyes and she was now sucking that big black dick with purpose. All the while watching me. In just a couple of minutes I heard the man above me start to moan. He then started to degrade me as the mouth fucking picked up pace. Suddenly I felt the head of his dick swell and I knew. -----If you would like me to continue let me know.

Back