Broke a rule

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Broke one of our rules last night. Went to a football party with hubby over to one of his co-works houses and yes he's a good looking black man! The whole evening he keep giving me the eye and I kept telling myself I can't do this this is a big thing to my husband cause he didn't want our lifestyle known at his work. Well the evening kept going and the guys were pretty lite except for our host. My could barely keep his eyes open on the couch. I went upstairs to the kitchen to get another glass of wine and I turned around and there he was. He pulled me into him and kissed me and I gave in kissing him back. He then grabbed my hand and lead me to his bedroom I didn't resist I wanted him! He closed there door never say a word we took our cloths off and started kissing again and then right to the bed. It was pretty quick to my normal sessions he was ready and so was I. He was a good fuck no doubt about, not huge maybe about 8" but good. Before long he came inside me then pulled out I licked him clean then we got dressed. Still with out saying anything. I went downstairs first and my hubby was sleeping. I woke him up told him it was time to go. My hubby thank his friend and the smile on his face was priceless as he looked at me. I don't know what to do now I feel like ******* that was the only real rule we had and I broke it.

Dumb suggestions, both of you - GreatDane and MaleSlave. This woman made a mistake and you are trying to compound it. She obviously loves her husband and fears she has seriously damaged her marriage. And you idiots are telling her to tell him to like it or it's tough cookies? Get out of your parents' basements, get dressed, and stop living in your fantasy worlds.
I am going to assume that her attitude is serious and that she is truly concerned about her marriage. She doesn't say whether she and hubby have ******* or not, but I would bet they do and she is scared about destroying her family. ******* ALWAYS lose in a divorce.
BeenBlackened, you obviously have some kind of hotwife or cuck relationship with hubby, and you were smart enough to set up rules from the beginning. You were at a party and my guess is the alcohol was flowing. Yes, you may have wanted your hubby's co-worker, but my guess is under normal, non-alcohol loosening standards, you would have had a lot more control and maybe avoided an awkward situation.
My suggestions are as follows:

1. Most women are pretty good at reading people. Meet with the co-worker, maybe for lunch, and discuss what happened. Find out whether he intends to keep it quiet or not and how serious he is. Is he married? That might also play to your advantage. DO NOT let on how nervous you are about hubby finding out. You will give HIM the advantage. You could always take the angle of you don't want what happened to make things awkward for hubby and co-worker at work.
2. If you determine the co-worker is very serious about keeping things quiet and you are confident of his honesty, say nothing to hubby and don't make the same mistake again. Forget it ever happened.
3. If the co-worker intends to continue things with you or you do not feel he is telling the truth about keeping it quiet, you have no choice except to tell your husband, before your co-worker does or before hubby finds out another way. He will be hurt, because you broke his trust. BUT, because of the alcohol, he will probably be more willing to forgive you. Also, the fact that you already have a hot wife or cuck relationship, he will probably be turned on, but nervous about things being spread around work. Work with him. Calm his fears. Make sure he knows HE is the one you love and you are not leaving him. It was a one time occurrence and it will not happen again.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck, Beenblackened. I truly hope things work out for you and hubby.

Oh. One more thing. Not to you, Beenblackened. I understand this is a fantasy site, but there are a lot of problems people have that they need serious advice about. Sometimes, people are faking problems for fantasy reasons, but is that any reason to assume everyone is? I would much rather assume someone is being truthful and honestly try to help them and make the world a better place, than I would to assume everyone is making crap up and give them advice to fuel my own stupid, useless fantasies. Grow up people.

Dumb suggestions, both of you - GreatDane and MaleSlave. This woman made a mistake and you are trying to compound it. She obviously loves her husband and fears she has seriously damaged her marriage. And you idiots are telling her to tell him to like it or it's tough cookies? Get out of your parents' basements, get dressed, and stop living in your fantasy worlds.
I am going to assume that her attitude is serious and that she is truly concerned about her marriage. She doesn't say whether she and hubby have ******* or not, but I would bet they do and she is scared about destroying her family. ******* ALWAYS lose in a divorce.
BeenBlackened, you obviously have some kind of hotwife or cuck relationship with hubby, and you were smart enough to set up rules from the beginning. You were at a party and my guess is the alcohol was flowing. Yes, you may have wanted your hubby's co-worker, but my guess is under normal, non-alcohol loosening standards, you would have had a lot more control and maybe avoided an awkward situation.
My suggestions are as follows:

1. Most women are pretty good at reading people. Meet with the co-worker, maybe for lunch, and discuss what happened. Find out whether he intends to keep it quiet or not and how serious he is. Is he married? That might also play to your advantage. DO NOT let on how nervous you are about hubby finding out. You will give HIM the advantage. You could always take the angle of you don't want what happened to make things awkward for hubby and co-worker at work.
2. If you determine the co-worker is very serious about keeping things quiet and you are confident of his honesty, say nothing to hubby and don't make the same mistake again. Forget it ever happened.
3. If the co-worker intends to continue things with you or you do not feel he is telling the truth about keeping it quiet, you have no choice except to tell your husband, before your co-worker does or before hubby finds out another way. He will be hurt, because you broke his trust. BUT, because of the alcohol, he will probably be more willing to forgive you. Also, the fact that you already have a hot wife or cuck relationship, he will probably be turned on, but nervous about things being spread around work. Work with him. Calm his fears. Make sure he knows HE is the one you love and you are not leaving him. It was a one time occurrence and it will not happen again.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck, Beenblackened. I truly hope things work out for you and hubby.

Oh. One more thing. Not to you, Beenblackened. I understand this is a fantasy site, but there are a lot of problems people have that they need serious advice about. Sometimes, people are faking problems for fantasy reasons, but is that any reason to assume everyone is? I would much rather assume someone is being truthful and honestly try to help them and make the world a better place, than I would to assume everyone is making crap up and give them advice to fuel my own stupid, useless fantasies. Grow up people.
Sorry it was not intended to be mean . All I wan't to ask is what her problem exactley was ?
They both live the lifestyle.
I have great respect for the way you did offer her advice.

Sorry it was not intended to be mean . All I wan't to ask is what her problem exactley was ?
They both live the lifestyle.
I have great respect for the way you did offer her advice.
Thank you. Sorry if I was a bit harsh. I have been here a long time (ask dig or bm or others). That is not to excuse bad behavior on my part. I have just seen it too many times where people put their own fantasies above helping someone who truly needs the help.
I have a lot of things in my past and I know for sure that I would absolutely hate the thought of going through life, knowing that I could have helped someone and prevented a tragedy, but because I chose to service my own fantasies, something horrible happened to the other person.
In answer to your question (and I hope she will correct me if I am wrong), it appears to be that she and hubby have a cuck or hotwife relationship and they were smart enough to set up ground rules from the beginning. You know the kind - "You can have fun with anyone you fancy, as long as you do or don't do x". One of those rules appears to be - "Don't have fun with anyone where either of us earn a living. Neither of us wants to lose respect there.". She broke that rule and slept with her husband's co-worker. Now she is terrified that her husband will find out and what the cost might be. I hope I have explained what I read of the situation properly.

Broke one of our rules last night. Went to a football party with hubby over to one of his co-works houses and yes he's a good looking black man! The whole evening he keep giving me the eye and I kept telling myself I can't do this this is a big thing to my husband cause he didn't want our lifestyle known at his work. Well the evening kept going and the guys were pretty lite except for our host. My could barely keep his eyes open on the couch. I went upstairs to the kitchen to get another glass of wine and I turned around and there he was. He pulled me into him and kissed me and I gave in kissing him back. He then grabbed my hand and lead me to his bedroom I didn't resist I wanted him! He closed there door never say a word we took our cloths off and started kissing again and then right to the bed. It was pretty quick to my normal sessions he was ready and so was I. He was a good fuck no doubt about, not huge maybe about 8" but good. Before long he came inside me then pulled out I licked him clean then we got dressed. Still with out saying anything. I went downstairs first and my hubby was sleeping. I woke him up told him it was time to go. My hubby thank his friend and the smile on his face was priceless as he looked at me. I don't know what to do now I feel like ******* that was the only real rule we had and I broke it.
I know how you feel the hubby and I have only rule I can sex with anyone but only if he there well about a month ago a friend of his stop by and hubby was away I ask him in I thought no big thing but after a little talk a few beers I had his bbc in my mouth sucking it then off came our cloths and his cock was inside of me I knew this was wrong after he came in me I push him off we got dress and he left later that nigh when hubby got home I told him his friend stop by but not about the sex I feel so bad about not telling him and that was our rule and I broke it the first in the 25 years we been together ,,,,you know the bad part about it his friend has call me 4 or 5 times trying to get me to met him and I'm thing about meeting him ,,,,, what should I do met him or tell my husband about what happen that day

I know how you feel the hubby and I have only rule I can sex with anyone but only if he there well about a month ago a friend of his stop by and hubby was away I ask him in I thought no big thing but after a little talk a few beers I had his bbc in my mouth sucking it then off came our cloths and his cock was inside of me I knew this was wrong after he came in me I push him off we got dress and he left later that nigh when hubby got home I told him his friend stop by but not about the sex I feel so bad about not telling him and that was our rule and I broke it the first in the 25 years we been together ,,,,you know the bad part about it his friend has call me 4 or 5 times trying to get me to met him and I'm thing about meeting him ,,,,, what should I do met him or tell my husband about what happen that day
Tell hubby.
You set up rules for a reason and you broke them. Now you have to pay the piper.
You may be surprised by hubby's reaction. He may just say "I understand" and tell you to keep enjoying, even though it is hubby's friend, but just to keep it discreet.
If he is a good friend of hubby's, hubby will find out eventually, and then he will be doubly mad that you hid it from him.
Also, if you two have *******, he is more likely to forgive you if you tell him before he finds out another way. If my fiance did that and then hid it from me, the wedding would be off, because I would not be able to trust her. Trust is EXTREMELY hard to win back. Tell him up front and it is an error in judgement, compounded by alcohol.
DO NOT meet with this guy, no matter how much you want to, until you get the go ahead from hubby.
That would be making a bad situation much worse. If you meet with this guy again, before you get hubby's ok, or you continue to hide what happened, you would be seriously risking divorce.
Just my 2 cents.
Whatever you decide, best of luck to you and hubby.

Tell hubby.
You set up rules for a reason and you broke them. Now you have to pay the piper.
You may be surprised by hubby's reaction. He may just say "I understand" and tell you to keep enjoying, even though it is hubby's friend, but just to keep it discreet.
If he is a good friend of hubby's, hubby will find out eventually, and then he will be doubly mad that you hid it from him.
Also, if you two have *******, he is more likely to forgive you if you tell him before he finds out another way. If my fiance did that and then hid it from me, the wedding would be off, because I would not be able to trust her. Trust is EXTREMELY hard to win back. Tell him up front and it is an error in judgement, compounded by alcohol.
DO NOT meet with this guy, no matter how much you want to, until you get the go ahead from hubby.
That would be making a bad situation much worse. If you meet with this guy again, before you get hubby's ok, or you continue to hide what happened, you would be seriously risking divorce.
Just my 2 cents.
Whatever you decide, best of luck to you and hubby.
thank for your 2 cents and I think you are right about it all, I need to tell my husband before he find out from someone beside me ,,maybe we can get pass it or not I hope w can but I do need to tell him ,,,,now finding the right time and how to go about It and not to hurt him that going to be the hard part,,,,,,,,thanks again

I did again I broke the rule again I met with him just the other night without my hubby I can't stay away from him he make me cum or hard and feel me up like no other man
Then you have some serious decisions to make.
You do realize that eventually you will get caught, right?
So, how much is your marriage worth to you? How much do you really love hubby?
You can try talking to hubby. He may surprise you and say its ok. More likely, though, is he will say "I can't trust you to follow the rules we set up. I am ok with playing, as long as I know you are going to be safe and we agree to things. One time breaking the rules is a mistake. Continuously breaking the rules is just rude and dishonest. I am not ok with that."
Then, you will need to make your decision. If your marriage is not worth more than good sex, do hubby a favor and end things quickly so he can move on with his life.
If you decide your marriage is worth more than the good sex, then you will need to end it with your lover and NEVER go back. You would have a lot of trust winning back to stay with me.
And your lover is not hubby's friend if he keeps calling you to entice you to be with him. A real friend would not have done this in the first place, and he certainly would not continuously pursue it. That is not a friend. If I were you, I would think about what kind of a "man" does this to his "friend".

you are right I need to end it now this was my first to ever do anything like this we been together for 25 years i'll end it tonight tk.....

Thats a bad one my first wife could not keep her legs together during our marriage, found out almost s year later she had screwed my coworker after a company party. It was during the day so I had to work until 5 rest of crew went home after party about 2 my foreman watched over my wife who helped serve but made sure she had a couple drinks. When everyone was gone and picked up my said she was heading home turns out he invited over for another ******* and to smoke a joint. They got high and horny and he fucked her she made him promise not to tell me and he told her not to tell because he didnt want to get fired. The thought of all those months working with him and knew he had screwed my wife.

Guess I should update this. Well I've been seeing my husband's co-worker now since this all started and he is now my new lover. It took hubby awhile to get use to this but in the end he knew this made me happy being with him and hubby is now aboard with him being my new lover. It has been amazing being with him these last few months :). Just thought everyone should know that my husband and I are still very much in love with each other and he is a wonderful man for letting me live a lifestyle like this.

Guess I should update this. Well I've been seeing my husband's co-worker now since this all started and he is now my new lover. It took hubby awhile to get use to this but in the end he knew this made me happy being with him and hubby is now aboard with him being my new lover. It has been amazing being with him these last few months :). Just thought everyone should know that my husband and I are still very much in love with each other and he is a wonderful man for letting me live a lifestyle like this.
Every situation is different. Yours turned out well for you, hubby, lover, and marriage. Congratulations. Truly. But you have to admit, it could have just as easily ended up badly.
That is why I suggested Ky tell hubby and that he may surprise her.
But it seems that she fears what hubby's reaction would be. Rightfully so.
And after 25 years of marriage, she probably knows how he will react to different situations pretty well.
I am sure it is a very difficult thing she is doing in ending the affair. Friend obviously "trips her trigger" well.
But if hubby's friend and co-worker will do that to him, who is to say he won't do something similar to Ky when she needs him most? Maybe he spreads word around work that he is with Ky? Hubby's life at work would be a living hell with everyone talking behind his back and laughing at him. Hubby would probably end up quitting and finding a new job.
Ky, I wish you and hubby the best.
Beenblackened, again, congratulations.

Thank you. I was scared that it wouldn't work out but it did and everything is fine. Hubby and I have been together for almost 28 years now and we have been able to work a lot of worse things out. We know each other pretty damn good.

Back