Broke a rule

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Broke one of our rules last night. Went to a football party with hubby over to one of his co-works houses and yes he's a good looking black man! The whole evening he keep giving me the eye and I kept telling myself I can't do this this is a big thing to my husband cause he didn't want our lifestyle known at his work. Well the evening kept going and the guys were pretty lite except for our host. My could barely keep his eyes open on the couch. I went upstairs to the kitchen to get another glass of wine and I turned around and there he was. He pulled me into him and kissed me and I gave in kissing him back. He then grabbed my hand and lead me to his bedroom I didn't resist I wanted him! He closed there door never say a word we took our cloths off and started kissing again and then right to the bed. It was pretty quick to my normal sessions he was ready and so was I. He was a good fuck no doubt about, not huge maybe about 8" but good. Before long he came inside me then pulled out I licked him clean then we got dressed. Still with out saying anything. I went downstairs first and my hubby was sleeping. I woke him up told him it was time to go. My hubby thank his friend and the smile on his face was priceless as he looked at me. I don't know what to do now I feel like ******* that was the only real rule we had and I broke it.

Broke one of our rules last night. Went to a football party with hubby over to one of his co-works houses and yes he's a good looking black man! The whole evening he keep giving me the eye and I kept telling myself I can't do this this is a big thing to my husband cause he didn't want our lifestyle known at his work. Well the evening kept going and the guys were pretty lite except for our host. My could barely keep his eyes open on the couch. I went upstairs to the kitchen to get another glass of wine and I turned around and there he was. He pulled me into him and kissed me and I gave in kissing him back. He then grabbed my hand and lead me to his bedroom I didn't resist I wanted him! He closed there door never say a word we took our cloths off and started kissing again and then right to the bed. It was pretty quick to my normal sessions he was ready and so was I. He was a good fuck no doubt about, not huge maybe about 8" but good. Before long he came inside me then pulled out I licked him clean then we got dressed. Still with out saying anything. I went downstairs first and my hubby was sleeping. I woke him up told him it was time to go. My hubby thank his friend and the smile on his face was priceless as he looked at me. I don't know what to do now I feel like ******* that was the only real rule we had and I broke it.
Tisk tisk hubby should know better. His fault he fell asleep. He knows what you like and crave. Its his responsibility at his coworkers house not to let that situation happen if he was so worried about it to make it a "rule" you dont take a steak to a lion pit and leave it unguarded and expect it not to be eaten

Tisk tisk hubby should know better. His fault he fell asleep. He knows what you like and crave. Its his responsibility at his coworkers house not to let that situation happen if he was so worried about it to make it a "rule" you dont take a steak to a lion pit and leave it unguarded and expect it not to be eaten

I don't agree with you. This was his co worker. It is in no way "his fault" for leading her there. It was a football party, not an orgy. I believe if this was an important rule, especially because it involves his work, it was her responsibility to obey the rule. I understand cheating and i can see how it can be sometimes forgiven, but this was way over the line. I would be furious and I'm not sure i would forgive it. I am very liberal and open minded when it comes to sex but if it involves my image at work and my livelihood, that's where I draw the same line he did.

Making this his fault is immature and irresponsible. She is showing concern and accountability for her actions and you want to make it about him.
She is an adult not a baby and saying "tisk tisk" is, i'm sorry, IDIOTIC.

I don't agree with you. This was his co worker. It is in no way "his fault" for leading her there. It was a football party, not an orgy. I believe if this was an important rule, especially because it involves his work, it was her responsibility to obey the rule. I understand cheating and i can see how it can be sometimes forgiven, but this was way over the line. I would be furious and I'm not sure i would forgive it. I am very liberal and open minded when it comes to sex but if it involves my image at work and my livelihood, that's where I draw the same line he did.

Making this her fault is immature and irresponsible in that she has no accountability for her actions if that's the case.
She is an adult not a baby and saying "tisk tisk" is, i'm sorry IDIOTIC.
Tisk tisk

Listen good sir, I think your response is IDIOTIC. Not really but First of all accountability needs to be held by the both of them. You see the pictures its very obvious what she enjoys. If you are taking your wife to a guys house that you know she will be attracted to, not saying she is without fault, but dont ******* that much to the point you're knocked out. That to me is irresponsible especially at the house of someone I work with. Thats just me and how I handle my professional life. When you play with fire sometimes you get burned. Had the opportunity not presented itself it wouldnt have happened, well maybe it would later down the line after she and her husband spoke about it.

What do I know, Im just a Bull.

Tisk tisk

I guess hes seening it from bull perspective or whatever,, im not in the whole bull cuck and bitch thing... But he has a point i think. You make a good argument too....
Lets just say its the bitches fault.. Hehe

That's so hot you barebacked him and sucked him clean after he nutted in u. :mstickle: I too would of bent u over and fucked u good given a opportunity like that. U one sexy ass 50 year old . U look amazing for your age :mstickle:

Back