Brittnie Loves BIG BLACK COCK ~~~Update its more like Britt 2.0 (two point oh) ~~~

Britt<3bbc

Female
065_1000.jpg

Im sorry about how long it had been since my profile has been up dated. So yeah here are a few new facts! I am NO longer a BBC virgin, more like a BLACK COCK SLUT! ( lol im not really that bad i just know it gets some guys engines going ;) ). Well that was in early March area when i lost my BBC V card. Now like I said I am not REALLY a BCS (black cock slut) in face ive only been with a total of 3 Black Men so far! All of them had over 9 inch's dicks. In fact the 9 inch one was the smallest of them all! I am totally obsessed with BBC and anything that has to to do with it!. Well I posted this txt in my other post a few days ago. But it really sums up how I feel about the who BBC thing!!

bRITT (5).jpgbRITT (19).jpg bRITT (8).jpgbRITT (1).jpgbRITT (6).jpg
bRITT (20).jpgbRITT (21).jpgbRITT (2).jpg

((THIS POST IS JUST A SUPER UPDATE FOR ME. I TOOK ALL MY PIX AND INFO FROM OTHER POSTS AND JUST ADDED IT ALL UP TO THIS ONE FOR Y'ALL TO SEE AND ENJOY!!!!!!)))

Attachments

• bRITT (3).jpg
    bRITT (3).jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 321
  • bRITT (4).jpg
    bRITT (4).jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 320
  • bRITT (7).jpg
    bRITT (7).jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 318
  • bRITT (9).jpg
    bRITT (9).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 319
  • bRITT (10).jpg
    bRITT (10).jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 321
  • bRITT (11).jpg
    bRITT (11).jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 307
  • bRITT (12).jpg
    bRITT (12).jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 324
  • bRITT (13).jpg
    bRITT (13).jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 324
  • bRITT (14).jpg
    bRITT (14).jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 334
  • bRITT (15).jpg
    bRITT (15).jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 335
  • bRITT (16).jpg
    bRITT (16).jpg
    79 KB · Views: 315
  • bRITT (17).jpg
    bRITT (17).jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 316
  • bRITT (18).jpg
    bRITT (18).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 323
Im sorry about how long it had been since my profile has been up dated. So yeah here are a few new facts! I am NO longer a BBC virgin, more like a BLACK COCK SLUT! ( lol im not really that bad i just know it gets some guys engines going ;) ). Well that was in early March area when i lost my BBC V card. Now like I said I am not REALLY a BCS (black cock slut) in face ive only been with a total of 3 Black Men so far! All of them had over 9 inch's dicks. In fact the 9 inch one was the smallest of them all! I am totally obsessed with BBC and anything that has to to do with it!.

Well I posted this txt in my other post a few days ago. But it really sums up how I feel about the who BBC thing!!

Well im sure i will hear back from you all!

((THIS POST IS JUST A SUPER UPDATE FOR ME. I TOOK ALL MY PIX AND INFO FROM OTHER POSTS AND JUST ADDED IT ALL UP TO THIS ONE FOR Y'ALL TO SEE AND ENJOY!!!!!!)))

Can I be number 4 I have a 9in BBC you can play with

ME (8).jpgMy gals (13).jpgME (13).jpg
Picture3.jpg

Here is the good stuff, pixs of me showing some skin !!!! SO yes here are panty, boob, Va G G Pix. Also a pic comparing my X ( way long ago now, and yes he was white and yes the last white one for me) and his lil baby PP to pix i have had sent to me by 1 of my past bbc lovers!!!!!!

Body (4).jpg Body (3).jpgThongs (4).jpgThongs (7).jpgBody (1).jpgThongs (2).jpgThongs (5).jpg Thongs (6).jpg

Attachments

• Body (2).jpg
    Body (2).jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 329
  • Body (5).jpg
    Body (5).jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 321
  • Body (6).jpg
    Body (6).jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 343
  • Picture29.jpg
    Picture29.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 336
  • Thongs (1).jpg
    Thongs (1).jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 316
  • Thongs (1).png
    Thongs (1).png
    19.6 KB · Views: 323
  • Thongs (2).png
    Thongs (2).png
    44.3 KB · Views: 364
  • Thongs (3).jpg
    Thongs (3).jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 323
  • Thongs (8).jpg
    Thongs (8).jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 343
  • VA G   G (1).JPG
    VA G G (1).JPG
    2.5 KB · Views: 331
  • VA G   G (2).jpg
    VA G G (2).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 346
  • My gals (13).jpg
    My gals (13).jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 351
Finally for the last one im going to post for to day is some very recent pix i took for y'all. Im so sorry i did not have my nip rings in. ( there is a funny story answering why they arnt in lol ! )

Attachments

• Britt July 01.jpg
    Britt July 01.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 376
  • Britt July 02.jpg
    Britt July 02.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 367
  • Britt July 03.jpg
    Britt July 03.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 370
  • Britt July 04.jpg
    Britt July 04.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 360
  • Britt July 05.jpg
    Britt July 05.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 336
Here is the good stuff, pixs of me showing some skin !!!! SO yes here are panty, boob, Va G G Pix. Also a pic comparing my X ( way long ago now, and yes he was white and yes the last white one for me) and his lil baby PP to pix i have had sent to me by 1 of my past bbc lovers!!!!!!

WOW Brittnie you are Beautiful

Finally for the last one im going to post for to day is some very recent pix i took for y'all. Im so sorry i did not have my nip rings in. ( there is a funny story answering why they arnt in lol ! )

Britt you are sooooooo fucking sexy, wow!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 23406View attachment 23420

Im sorry about how long it had been since my profile has been up dated. So yeah here are a few new facts! I am NO longer a BBC virgin, more like a BLACK COCK SLUT! ( lol im not really that bad i just know it gets some guys engines going ;) ). Well that was in early March area when i lost my BBC V card. Now like I said I am not REALLY a BCS (black cock slut) in face ive only been with a total of 3 Black Men so far! All of them had over 9 inch's dicks. In fact the 9 inch one was the smallest of them all! I am totally obsessed with BBC and anything that has to to do with it!.

Well I posted this txt in my other post a few days ago. But it really sums up how I feel about the who BBC thing!!

Well im sure i will hear back from you all!

All I can say is that it is time to spread this babes hips by pumping her thoroughly with BBC...I'm only a few hours away...

Attachments

• 2011-07-30 14.18.19.jpg
    2011-07-30 14.18.19.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 80
Back