British wannabe hot wife seeks - white alpha tall cuck for ltr

KuddlyKay

Female
Hi

I am a 50 year old woman, who is looking for a very special man.

I live in The UK, near London.

One who will enjoy watching / or participating in my BBC lust.

I am an attractive 5'7 curvy, blue eyed blonde. I am intelligent and well educated. I have however never been in a loving long term relationship such as I seek. I crave it.

I seek a ltr and eventual marriage (if we click), so i can become a real hotwife to him.

If you are serious, tall (over 6ft), smart and a sucessful Mans Man type of person, please message me. Oh and please be in The UK or have that not be an issue for you.

Let's chat.

Very happy to send pics to genuine candidates.

You have just described my exact appearance, relationship status and desires! I am in exactly the same position. I really hope you're able to find what you're looking for, it certainly appears to be a rare set up.

If you ever need some wannabe Hotwife company, I'd love to hear from you. :)

Take care, Laylz. x

Hi Thank you for your post.

I will bear you in mind. It is nice to know i am not alone in my desires. I also hope that you find what you also need too. Xxxx

H

Hi

I am an attractive 5'7 curvy, blue eyed blonde. I am intelligent and well educated. I have however never been in a loving long term relationship such as I seek. I crave it.

I seek a ltr and eventual marriage (if we click), so i can become a real hotwife to him.

If you are serious, tall (over 6ft), smart and a sucessful Mans Man type of person, please message me. Oh and please be in The UK or have that not be an issue for you.

Let's chat.

Hot post this xx

Dear Cuckoldress

I am interested to be your life time cuckold. I am 46 years Indian doctor settled in Dubai. Would relocate to UK if we click. olease write me to vinod123vinod123@gmail.com for more details

Kind regards

Dr Vinod

Hi

Let's chat.

Attachments

• IMG-20161106-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20161106-WA0014.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 10
Hi

Well that was romantic - Not.

Sheesh man. You clearly are not a 'love Dr' are you? I hope your bedside manner is better.

Perhaps I can teach you. Message me on Kik (that works in Dubai).

Lara kendig

Is my Kik Messenger user name.

L

You have just described my exact appearance, relationship status and desires! I am in exactly the same position. I really hope you're able to find what you're looking for, it certainly appears to be a rare set up.

Take care, Laylz. x

Hi Laylz

I'm a professional 30yo guy in London looking to start something along those lines. Maybe we can chat on KIK or somewhere?

X

Im in Michigan otherwise would be good fit. Good luck ladies! Tall muscular WM Aspiring Alpha Cuck nicely build but bubble butt and legs allow me to turn sissy pretty easily lol.

Hi

Let's chat.

Are you still looking for a cuc.. I live in Bham & can travel anytime.. would really like to chat.. I just may be what you're looking for

Hi

Let's chat.

I am interested to be in relationship with you and would like to watch you fucking black guys. I am successful man who is retired and will move to UK if we are good match.

Take care, Laylz. x
I am interested to be in relationship with you and would like to watch you fucking black guys. I am successful man who is retired and will move to UK if we are good match.

Back