British wannabe hot wife seeks - white alpha tall cuck for ltr

Hello Queen, I am so much interested in your post but unfortunately I am running some business in Dubai and it would be hard to leave it . Is it possible for you to relocate ?

Hi

I am a 50 year old woman, who is looking for a very special man.

I live in The UK, near London.

One who will enjoy watching / or participating in my BBC lust.

I am an attractive 5'7 curvy, blue eyed blonde. I am intelligent and well educated. I have however never been in a loving long term relationship such as I seek. I crave it.

I seek a ltr and eventual marriage (if we click), so i can become a real hotwife to him.

If you are serious, tall (over 6ft), smart and a sucessful Mans Man type of person, please message me. Oh and please be in The UK or have that not be an issue for you.

Let's chat.

Very happy to send pics to genuine candidates.
Hi Kay I'm 46 I live in north London I'm very interested in a cuckold relationship I have a great sense of humour as well as the other things you are looking for would be great to chat

Hi

I am an attractive 5'7 curvy, blue eyed blonde. I am intelligent and well educated. I have however never been in a loving long term relationship such as I seek. I crave it.

I seek a ltr and eventual marriage (if we click), so i can become a real hotwife to him.

If you are serious, tall (over 6ft), smart and a sucessful Mans Man type of person, please message me. Oh and please be in The UK or have that not be an issue for you.

Let's chat.

Wow wish I was in the UK love to talk cuck

Hi

Let's chat.

I am a 50 year old man I would love to be in a cuckold relationship. Even better to be a married cuckold.

Hi

Let's chat.

I am a 50 year old single guy. I would love a relationship with a black cock loving woman, and be a cuckold to her.

Hi Thank you for your post.

I will bear you in mind. It is nice to know i am not alone in my desires. I also hope that you find what you also need too. Xxxx

H
this old guy is loving you girls
love the fact being upfront and wanting it both ways
if I was 20 years younger i'd have been volunteering
all the luck in finding guys as possible suitorsand then the bulls to answer your real needs.
but above all be safe.

I wou
Hi

Let's chat.

I live in the u.s. otherwise om clean cut attractive 6'5" talk with a tiny white boy dick . Submissive addicted to big black xock fuckibg white girls and diminating white boys.. also into fettingvbaljs busted and have become sexually curious about black cock 20200423_190527.jpg20200423_175907.jpg

Hi. Your ad sounds perfect to me.

I'm nice, obedient, Polish guy living in Luton.

Looking for a hot wife who will lock me up in chastity cage, make me her oral worshipper and ******* me to serve bbc guys with her :)

Apart of kinky lifestyle I'm nice, soft, obedient guy who love to serve his lady, to do all householde duties and to share nice social life with her.

Also love nice cuddles on sofa with candles, glass of wine and good movie.

Hope to meet you soon.
Kisses

Hi

Let's chat.

Please let us chat

My dream is to be an cuckold. Please contact me. I can travel anytime and anywhere or rent a hotel room. I love to see bbc f... white p..y !

Back