British cuck male for IR cuckold relationship

Well-educated, easy-going and slightly alternative (though not off the radar!) white male looking for a long-term cuckold relationship.
In my mid-40s now and aware that monogamous vanilla relationships don't it the mark for me. It's not that I want numerous sexual partners (I don't - I only want one for the long-term) it's just that I love white women who like black men. Cannot explain it but it's real and I want such a lady as my partner.
Apart from this I want what most people want from a relationship such as love, friendship, intimacy and sharing of each others' goals, desires and selves.

Fair point! Any lady that's interested will get a pic but don't want to post a pic for everyone to see. No eyesore but selective as to who I want to see my pic.

Appreciate that Don Giovanni. There will be a photo coming shortly. This is the lifestyle I want (maybe need!) and if going that extra mile is what is needed, will do it.

Mid 40s (frightening! Still think I'm late teens!) white male looking for an intimate and long-term relationship with a white female who likes big black men.

Back