Bristol UK + South West Area: Looking for other VWE black guys to form a STRAIGHT gangbang group.

natekash

Male
Real Person
I've been a part of a gangbang group in London but recently moved to Bristol and thinking of expanding the franchise to here!

We'd cater to women and couples with a taste for BBC.

There are a few strict requirements:

- You must be black or mixed race (of African descent). No exceptions.

- You must be vwe (8 inch +)

- You must be straight. The women are the only focus.

- You must be clean, STD free.

- You must be between 25 and 45. (somewhat negotiable depending on couple/women's preference)

- In the cases the couples/women can't accommodate, you must be happy to contribute to the venue. ( I have a few in mind )

- If you can personally accommodate (hotel/home), you get to the top of the list.

I like to keep my reputation so if you are accepted into the group and we ask for you and you agree to show up on a given date, we expect you to show up. If you don't, without a very convincing reason, you are out. No bullshit, no exceptions.

• If you're an eligible guy who's interested, send me a private message with physical stats.
  • If you're a woman/couple who's interested in attending such an event, send me a private message.
Could have our first mission before the end of the year.

I have two different women, one single, the other part of a couple, who are looking for a bbc gangbang and it seems there's a lack of such an organized group in the South West UK, so we usually lose great local (white/asian/latina) talent to London and Birmingham!

NOTE:

I will NOT open or reply to messages from non-verified (not "REAL" ) people so don't waste both our time. This includes couples and women, you must be verified as a couple/woman.

I will NOT respond to people who will "Be visiting the UK soon". Please only message once you are here.

If you're in the UK and willing to travel to Bristol as a bull / woman /couple, great. Preference however would be given to those in the South West UK unless you can prove you'd be able to make it somehow. ( to be communicated )

** As you can tell, I value respect and authenticity. I'd be able to tell pretty early on if you're trying to mess about. **

Last edited:
Back