bringing up a blackmans baby

should a black baby by white wife, be treated different than that of a white baby? b

• black baby to be treated worse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cuckolded wimp

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
If your wife has a blackmans baby, what is the role of 1 the wife, 2 the cucked husband, 3 the black bull.
In bringing up the baby.
Also if the white couple also have young children, (the husbands), should the black baby be treated:
1 as a superior baby and better than a white baby, 2. same as white baby, 3. worse than white baby?

No she doesn't. And the other people participating in this group are all cuckolds who can't please women.

Not a single answer from experience; stop it, you're embarassing everyone.

You would need to talk about it with your spouse. One time separation excuses could be made for the relatives. I think just one black
man we could trust to impregnate my wife would be better for every one. I don't see why this is such an issue, I have dated women with other mens children... what's the difference they're still human and you love them?

This should be taken seriously and not just a fantasy, it could happen in the lifestyle. I have yet to talk to anyone who has experienced so I think this is mostly fantasy. But if the couple or wife decides to have a black mans baby there better be a lot of communication about it. If her black bull wants to breed her he must also be responsible for that baby that means he will be in the couples lives forever so he better be an important black bull lover to the couple. If it is a breeding party which I think is also mostly just fantasy all the black men involved should be responsible for the baby. The baby should be loved and well cared for by all involved. I would think it would not be easy to raise a mixed baby in the lifestyle especially if the couple have other white children. The family as whole would have to love the new baby no matter what and that would have to be explained to the other children in the family and for everyone to understand before this would happen. Just my input.

That's the LOGICAL answer ... now here's the REALISTIC expectation: Mom ends up divorced and raising the mixed race baby on her own "in poverty". Let's not candy coat this event ... most white men would drop their white wives in a heart beat if she gave unplanned birth to a mixed race baby. And holding the biological ******* accountable for the baby's care ... "Good Luck!"

In 1950's, the white illegitimate birthrate was 2%; ... 1970's it had grown to 8% ... by 2000 it had grown to over 30% ... and today, 2012 it is over 40% illegitimate birth rate. And we want to know why so many young ******* are getting in trouble?

Yes, this thread ought to be taken very, very serious instead of being sensationalized for meat-jerkers! ;)

In my opinion , the couple first shoul have a well detailed plan if a planned birth is the case , they should know to what extent they want the bull to be invovled or not , and to what the baby knows .The creation of the baby is not the problem , the problem comes post birth ,the overall goal of all should be to produce a love baby that is productive in our community ,as a reperesentation of their love. Expectations should not change because of the parents or how the baby was created. Knowing right from wrong is the key being open minded and loving one another is living life.The couples should be strong enough to stay together , there are plenty of coupls who cannot conceive , many women have mixed babies and never had sex with a blk man ..I ask that if this is the route of making a baby chosen that the baby is properly taken care of thats all i care about...The woman and baby should not suffer .... If the hubby wants to leave , the bbc should step in ..The house must maintain strong leadership. merry xmas to all . and lets make positive choices please....

.... I ask that if this is the route of making a baby chosen that the baby is properly taken care of thats all i care about...The woman and baby should not suffer .... If the hubby wants to leave , the bbc should step in ..The house must maintain strong leadership. merry xmas to all . and lets make positive choices please....

Words that sound nice, bbcmilfhuntr ... but I believe you know, as well as most everyone else, that's usually not the case. It's the single mom "going it alone" trying to keep a good job so she can provide and raise ******* by herself. It's so important to keep reminding MEN, as well as women, that the birth of a baby is just the beginning of parental responsibilities that should be shared by two ... a responsible ******* & mom.
In my prior comment I brought to the attention the growing illegitimacy in the USA of white births. I didn't mention the illegitimacy of black births, and that's because the illegitimate black birth rate hasn't changed much from 1950 to current ... its still OVER 70%. That's almost 3 out of 4 children without functionally responsible fathers.
Now I ask everyone, don't you think its time to admit the importance of having a "full functional" family which includes both a mom & ******* when children are being conceived and raised? Don't you think its time to finally admit that children need (not desire, but NEED) a full family to enhance their chances of succeeding in life? How much clearer does statistical information need to be to convince US that men play an extremely important part in the proper raising of children? How many more ******* need to die from guns & gang relationships before we finally say enough is enough? Just this month, in North Carolina, for December, mind you ... we've already had 6 ******* under the age of 16 die from gun violence ... 5 of the 6 were black children. When is it going to hit home how important functional fathers are to raising & protecting our children?
Something to think about over the Holidays ... do you know where your children are? I'm so glad I know mine are safe! Merry Christmas with Love to ALL! Mac :)

Back