bringing home a creampie

ibo

Male
One of my definite fantasies. Curious if anyone else has done this or something like it and how they liked it. With me I have a huge tights/pantyhose fetish. I would love for my woman to come home in her secretary uniform and climb in to bed with me to reveal the details of her affair with a bbc co worker that day and then say she had a surprise for me, then as she lowered her tights a nice sticky creampie slowly dripped out, sticking to the tights. For all you who dont like tights would that be hott in the same scenario but with her panties?

One of my definite fantasies. Curious if anyone else has done this or something like it and how they liked it. With me I have a huge tights/pantyhose fetish. I would love for my woman to come home in her secretary uniform and climb in to bed with me to reveal the details of her affair with a bbc co worker that day and then say she had a surprise for me, then as she lowered her tights a nice sticky creampie slowly dripped out, sticking to the tights. For all you who dont like tights would that be hott in the same scenario but with her panties?
Yes my slut wife has went out to the local club before and picked up a couple of bulls and went to the motel down the road and fuck their balls off a couple of times and then brought her super creamed filled pussy home for me to clean out.

Was there ever a time where she came home and when you two got to business and she got naked did you actually see cum dripping out? Thats the key point in this fantasy of mine would be seeing cum just drip/ooze from her snatch.

Most of the time I am with my wife and clean her after. However one night, she went out with her gf's to a dance club and was out late. I woke up to her lowering her pussy on my face and it was cummy. VERY VERY Hot. I about blew my load while eating her pussy and she was telling me how good she was fucked in his van.

That's pretty hot. Do you notice a difference in the taste between fresh and not so fresh cum? And does s decent amount stay in there?

Most of the time I am with my wife and clean her after. However one night, she went out with her gf's to a dance club and was out late. I woke up to her lowering her pussy on my face and it was cummy. VERY VERY Hot. I about blew my load while eating her pussy and she was telling me how good she was fucked in his van.

What a perfect wife. I would love to be woken up that way. You're very lucky.

Last edited:
That's my ultimate fantasy so u are one lucky guy!

That's pretty hot. Do you notice a difference in the taste between fresh and not so fresh cum? And does s decent amount stay in there?
ibo: Not a lot stays inside there unless he cums deep inside her or she remains laying down. Obviously after coming home she had quite a bit come out of her but he came a lot so there was still some, especially when she came, a big glob came out

ibo: Not a lot stays inside there unless he cums deep inside her or she remains laying down. Obviously after coming home she had quite a bit come out of her but he came a lot so there was still some, especially when she came, a big glob came out
I think the bulls cum is thicker and taste stronger when it is fresh. When I eat cum out of my wife's pussy that has been inside of her for awhile it does not taste as good and is not as thick.

Even when a Bull shoots deep inside me his semen won't stay inside long once I get up and start moving. No panties or pantyhose will keep it in. Maybe because their big cock leaves both of my holes gaping, and I've never had a baby.

If I'm playing during the day when tom's at work I have my Bull leave their used condoms on my husband pillow. If he's here he has to eat it from my pussy, ass, or my Bulls condom depending on what level of trust I have with a particular Bull. I like to do that on my knees with my cuckold sucking my clit so all my lovers sperm flow into his mouth when my lover goes soft and pulls out. Plus it makes me very hot to know my Bulls balls are slapping tom in the face as I'm orgasm.

Cream Pie for Cuckold.jpg

If I'm out or at a Bull house or hotel room and I'm going home soon I pull my panties on and let his semen soak them and make my husband go down on me when I get home. Sometimes that not until the next day and it's pretty funky, especially after anal or dp, but tom has been trained to go deep regardless and cleans well. When I spend the night there is almost always a fresh load on top of a crusty one from the night before. It's why my cars always have leather seats!

Wow. That is incredibly kinky. So tell me it turns you on having him eat you out after you bring him a cream pie in your panties yeah? That's a fantasy of mine for my woman to come home after a black man came in her and she pulled up her pantyhose right after. I had a feeling most would come out but thinking about cleaning her stained pantyhose and then glazed pussy would be incredibly hot. We've talked about her bringing home BBC cum from an interaction earlier that day using it as lube or like frosting on a cake.

That is a good size load of cum for Tom. Looks like he is cleaning you up very good. Are you sucking tom's cock in the pic? And you have a beautiful pussy. Good to see some pussy hair for a change.

That's one of the ways I fantasize about my woman bringing home a cream pie by squeezing my balls and making me eat her out. Does it turn you on when he eats you out with cum in you?

Yes but maybe not why you think, it's tom's humiliation by my Lovers that I find erotic.

It turns me on to have a lover cum inside me while his balls are slapping my husbands face as he licks my clit while watching a huge black cock spread me out and make me dripping wet It makes me equally hot when my Lover makes him eat up his sperm from my pussy, ass, or even his condom.

Its just as hot when my Lover makes tom suck my pussy juice or ass off his cock between strokes, urinates in his face or mouth, rim my ass open for his thick cock. The best is when a lover fucks toms ass to show him what he is giving me that he can never hope to with his little cock.

Probably tom's biggest humiliation is when I fuck some white guy we know socially that he as to see all the time, especially if he has an even smaller cock than my husbands. I love it when we walk into the yacht club and I see other members whispering about us as we both know exactly what they are saying. If a man propositions me in front of my cuckold I'll almost always say yes.

Attachments

• 00 a t e 3 img 4124.jpg
    00 a t e 3 img 4124.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 368
  • m tom drinks from cock_5535.jpg
    m tom drinks from cock_5535.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 359
  • tom clean up suck balls IMG_3681r i.jpg
    tom clean up suck balls IMG_3681r i.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 365
  • licking rectum clean after *******.JPG
    licking rectum clean after *******.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 402
Wow that's a pretty intense level of cuckolding. I'm sure you two have tons of fun with your sex life. For me I wouldn't go AS far as tom. And also for me I like when my girl is in control of the cuckolding like when she makes me clean up his cum etc. A lot of the things I would never do but if she says jump I say how high.

Back