bringing friends or family into cucking

Very hot it is. If you want to see proof of the contract, let me know and I'll mail you a copy. I'll look for means of posting it here later. But for real, the contract's been signed and sealed. I intend on paying them a visit before my next return trip to the U.S.

Wish I could of gotten my ex into bbc. I would have loved to see her fucked to several orgasms in one night by big black cocks.

After a few too many drinks on a girls night out, I semi confessed to bbc encounters, one of my friends was very curious and wants to know more.

Won't be surprised the other of your friends too are curious but don't want the others to know.

So this friend of yours, have you been indoctrinating her? Its a requirement that you should.

After a few too many drinks on a girls night out, I semi confessed to bbc encounters, one of my friends was very curious and wants to know more.

Won't be surprised the other of your friends too are curious but don't want the others to know.

So this friend of yours, have you been indoctrinating her? Its a requirement that you should.

My wife and I have recognized our responsibility to introduce as many of our white friends as possible to the great joys of BBC. So in that regard, we have started (actually some years ago) having parties at our house to introduce them. We choose only a few couples each time as we can't get all of them there at any one party. We invite several white couples, some already blackened couples, several married black couples, and several balk men who are either my wife's lovers or one of the other couples. We have probably had 30 or more white women fucked by a black man for their first time in our house over the last several times. We have never had a couple leave the party without having at least one BBC in the wife, and there have been many cases where the husband will be the first to touch the BBC. The end of the parties is usually early the next day and they are definitely orgies. Every couple introduced there have continued the life style afterwards at least as far as I know. Some have moved away so we haven't heard from them. We also found it very interesting how the black wives loved seeing their husbands fucking the white women and how domineering some of them were to the white wives. They would have the women lick their pussy. I was allowed to fuck several of them and loved it, particularly when they would make the wives eat them and clean them after I came in them.

True. But the really nice thing about our way is the enjoyment we get from seeing the newly blackened couples absolutely loving their new life style and the great sexual fun we have with all our new lifestyle friends. On a rare occasion, we have actually had family menders join us but only after we thoroughly investigated what we believe would be their response. It has worked so far but we still have to be careful with some of our family. we are not ashamed of what we do but just do not care to get into a hassle with our family unless we have to. We love what we do and have no qualms about it.

Back