Breeding

Should white girls breed white and fuck black or fuck and breed black?

• Total voters

boisefman

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Just wanted to know how many agree with me on this point. I think White girls shouldn't all breed black, otherwise in the future there will be a shortage of beautiful white girls to service BBC and Cuckold white men. How many think white girls should fuck black and breed white, and how many think they should fuck and breed black only.

We white boys are the natural slaves of the planet and black are the natural sexual aristocracy. While I believe in the free market, which means I should have the opportunity at least to cum with my tiny white penis, I think we all know who will rule the breeding.

Just wanted to know how many agree with me on this point. I think White girls shouldn't all breed black, otherwise in the future there will be a shortage of beautiful white girls to service BBC and Cuckold white men. How many think white girls should fuck black and breed white, and how many think they should fuck and breed black only.
Mmmmmm cum server me babe.

ive never had a black guy I want to but im not going to stop fucking white guys just cos ive had a black guy that's nuts
fuck me then call my white trash...then breed black cause its your duty.

I'm so proud it gets you off. Please keep doing it. Getting off is the most important thing. After Black Breeding.

that's one of the stupidest things ive ever heard

According to the stats from my foundations for education class by the year 2040 whites are going to be a minority. I've also heard the stats claim that there are still far more couples within the same ethnicity so its kind of hard to judge which is really happening. I've seen several threads on here and other related sites that are directly about breeding white wives with black babies. I personally want to have children in the future and can't really understand the black breeding only idea. I'm hoping this pole gives me an idea how many of us cucks don't want their wives or girlfriends to be black bred.

Thanks for all the responses and I hope to hear more feedback from those of you who are for the idea of only breeding white women with black babies and why this idea intrigues or turns you on.

hey jeff-- i find it interesting that ur going to decide what a woman shall do with her body and life .. because no one has that right ever...while u think breeding is the answer... i hope u realize that we are speaking of a human life not a fanatasy or a game..children are not a game nor are they returned back to the store when u tire of the game or the fanatasy....while i totally understand that racism and bigotry have no place either in the world.. i dont believe getting white women preggers is any where near the solution... ok time to take me down and tell me how ignorant i am

hey jeff-- i find it interesting that ur going to decide what a woman shall do with her body and life .. because no one has that right ever...while u think breeding is the answer... i hope u realize that we are speaking of a human life not a fanatasy or a game..children are not a game nor are they returned back to the store when u tire of the game or the fanatasy....while i totally understand that racism and bigotry have no place either in the world.. i dont believe getting white women preggers is any where near the solution... ok time to take me down and tell me how ignorant i am
i agree it is a human life we are takling about i my self like the idea but not just for fantasy sake it has to be right time right every thing

OP has a valid point.

However, I doubt we will run out of white woman though...to be fair, we (blacks) have alot of catching up to do considering how many blacks were killed off during slavery days.

PS: Voted the second option "No, they should breed with and fuck BBC only."

It's the natural evolution. Whites are a wicked race. Brown is natural and original.

Well, now this is confusing. :confused:
If the natural evolution is for the "wicked" white race to be bred out of existence by the "natural and original" Brown race, just how did the white race evolve from the Brown race in the first place??? :unsure:

Logic would dictate that if being bred by the Brown race would put an end to the white race, it could never have come into existence in the first place, as all of the breeding was being done by the Brown race. :smoke:

I'm just very guilty about my racist past and want to make amends.

I'm just very guilty about my racist past and want to make amends.

Suggestion: Possibly you should restrict the punishments you suggest to your own self, and not innocent individuals. A good suggestion for making amends to your past would be to have a tatoo artist tatoo BIGOT across your forehead and maybe frequent a few well known, heavily populated, black bars in your area. Then you could feel "whole" once again ... trust me! Everyone can be forgiven for a sin, but don't commit other sins to correct the original sin. Two wrongs don't make a right ... right? :)

Mac..this guy is a troll...don't respond...he's eating up his bullshit and laughing with his 'boys'...ignore.osp

Yeah its too bad that this guy has to Hi jack threads to troll. I already had ignored jeff from his earlier performances and actually decided take him off ignore just so I could look at the ridiculousness. Thanks to everyone else with serious responses.

Back